Bellazon

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Are we trusting the validity of this list? :idk: 

More importantly, is the font for “Shanghai” comic sans? :rofl: 

I want to believe someone didnt print this just to claim they are an inside source and that this is shit. Fuck we're doomed. I'm believing shit until VS itself confirms it.

Just now, Schemer said:

Taylor has a boyfriend for over a year now.

I know :yes: Search Katy Perry orlando bloom boat vacation

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Are we trusting the validity of this list? :idk: 

More importantly, is the font for “Shanghai” comic sans? :rofl: 

I have trust issues now so...

Can someone PM me thread for picturesand videos of the VSFS17 if it was created, please?

Maybe Ed Sheeran is performing and Taylor is going to cheer for him *impossible  ! 

Funny thing about Ed Westwick I think he tweeted out how does one get a ticket to the Victoria's secret fashion show around the time it was in London .... Ed Razek replied ...it's on invitation basis and gave him an invite ! Which was cute .... Maybe its an old screenshots. ....the use comic sans is pretty telling that it could be fake ! 

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I wasn't going to say anything and be the bitch about it.... but Comic Sans is very 2002 :rofl:

I wish I could say that I refuse to believe that no one in a professional business setting in 2017 would use comic sans for an official document, but I’ve had university professors print course syllabuses in it. :ermm:

Haven't been on Bellazon bcs of citytripping in Lisbon, what's the deal about the x amount of content you posted? Thread is locked? Trying to catch up. 

Have been following the VSFS thread since last year and well am not being that active, just posting from time to time cause I love to speculate about all of it and read everyone's thoughts about it. It's like a guilty pleasure :Angel: