Bellazon

Well have to say that Heidi bra in 2003 is awful (for me) looks like an S&M look with a big diamond hanging... never the less i respect you all liking it lol

So here are my top 10

1, 2, 3 are hand to hand

Lais 2017 

Candice 2013

Gisele 2005

4. KK 2006

5. Miranda 2011

6. Jas 2016 

7. Ale 2014

8. Tyra 2004

9. Adri 2014

10. Kk 2003

Absolutely hate (need to be forgotten): Selita 2007.

Like the idea, poorly made: Lily 2015

Miranda's Fantasy Treasure Bra was actually quite beautiful too, because of the turquoise that was used imo. But I guess it takes an acquired appreciation to fully like it.

Lais' FB I'll agree has been the best FB I've seen in such a long way, the concept and design are unique and the colors really came true. Not even the double FB, or Royal Fantasy Bra came close to it. 

4 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Why do people think sketches are going to be released tomorrow? 

Because this will be the latest for the themes/segments, sketches or fitting pics/vids we have waited. Usually they show the sketches/themes and fittings at most two weeks before Halloween, but so far everything has been kept "hush hush" and with the girls flying to China in less than 2 weeks, it makes sense that the sketches/themes will be released tomorrow or if not, by Monday.

2 minutes ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Amilna is my first cousin on my dad's side (no seriously, I'm on her IG haha) and she just confirmed with my sister and I that she'll be a new fitting model for VS!!!! :angel: I'm guessing they'll be letting a fitting model go perhaps or will just keep the usually three: Cindy, Devon and Dilone along with Amilna?

I love her to death and her smile is sooo radiant, she also has THE bombshell body, almost similar to Lais! I'm glad we'll be seeing more of her in future shows, hopefully she slays this year! She'll be in 2 segements, Millenial? PINK and Winter's Tale. If anyone wants me to get some info NOW is the time! :smile: I FaceTime her everyday and she's been telling me a lot about the show this year so far

is she wearing wings?

9 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Yay! She's gonna look beautiful! She's one of my favourites <3 

Aww xx thank u! I'll let her know :smile: out of all the newcomers she of course, Grace Bol, Alexina (sucks she'll be in PINK :/ ), Mayowa (love her killer walk) and Frida I'm most excited about! I think they'll all slay and I can't wait ! This has been the most excited I have ever been for VS Fashion Show, no Kendall (I can tolerate with Bella and Gigi), no crazy Behati fans, best lineup we've seen in years, Lais got the FB, the location etc finally a show that seems promising but hopefully they can edit it well!

1 hour ago, stilleto_stomper said:

Amilna is my first cousin on my dad's side (no seriously, I'm on her IG haha) and she just confirmed with my sister and I that she'll be a new fitting model for VS!!!! :angel: I'm guessing they'll be letting a fitting model go perhaps or will just keep the usually three: Cindy, Devon and Dilone along with Amilna?

I love her to death and her smile is sooo radiant, she also has THE bombshell body, almost similar to Lais! I'm glad we'll be seeing more of her in future shows, hopefully she slays this year! She'll be in 2 segements, Millenial? PINK and Winter's Tale. If anyone wants me to get some info NOW is the time! :smile: I FaceTime her everyday and she's been telling me a lot about the show this year so far

YES, she is very beautifu,  do you know who opens the different segments? can she be a little previewed the dashboard?