Bellazon

1 minute ago, jay_hk said:

video???

It's in the VS official web. 

For the last time though, I should probably mention that I won't post any videos that aren't Youtube related because the forum doesn't process other video formats well.

Going to the video, I think it's safe to say Sui is walking in Nomadic Adventure. Her first outfit is zebra inspired. 

22 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

NO, i think is romee who wearing that wing and maybe open

Romee could be an option aswell. She was talking about "huge wings" and well she'd do a great job opening a segment, her pictures might not be the best but her walk is good, pretty good. Loved her last year.

I so called the Balmain segment being an All-Angels in segment :rofl: I think this could be the first time they ever have all the Angels walking the same segment? It makes perfect sense because in the board the Punk segment is last and seems to be particularly long because it actually takes two rows so you have 13 Angels +the L'Oreal and Olivier girls: Alexina, Grace Bol, Karlie, Maria, Ming and that's 18 models which would be a very long segment compared to what they usually do. 

5 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Am I the only one who finds absolutely no-sense and kinda offending when they re-use materials from previous shows? They're a multibilionar brand, they make just one show a year (I bet they spend a lot of money for it, no doubt), just do things different.

Totally agree.  I want that thing to be a fat lie tbh. :alien:

I saw that Lais is getting the FB too and i'm not here for it sorry.  I love her body but she is irrelevant just like Martha. I wanted Ale or Candice.