Bellazon

17 minutes ago, HeyAngel said:

I agree, something about Devon's face doesn't scream angel to me. And while I agree on the other three, I've never been a fan of Georgia's face either, her face looks super old imo compared to her actual age. 

Thats so funny because I always thought Georgia was younger than she actually is haha I was shocked finding out she's  25.

11 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Devon being a fit model and having a free pass for the VSFS has already been hard for me to process so her becoming an angel might be the last straw that solidifies that Victoria's Secret contract means zilch ! 

The only girls I see having an actual claim to the contract are Grace Elizabeth, Ming and Sui. 

This isn't true Devon don't have a free pass at all. She goes to the castings every year...she posted on snapchat. You only have free pass if you're Name are Hadid ?

10 hours ago, clau17 said:

Thats so funny because I always thought Georgia was younger than she actually is haha I was shocked finding out she's  25.

Exactly lol Georgia has such a cute baby face, no way shape or form does she look older than her actual age...she looks much younger 

I like Georgia, I think she's fine. But someone talked about how Georgia has two parts to her pose, and that changed the way I looked at her forever :rofl: . Personally, I think Georgia could use a bit more spotlight considering that she's the first Kiwi to walk on the runway, as with the likes of Ming/Sui, Maria B for diversity. 

13 hours ago, cathybrú said:

This isn't true Devon don't have a free pass at all. She goes to the castings every year...she posted on snapchat. You only have free pass if you're Name are Hadid ?

It's just a formality at that point for the fit models. 

Also , I don't get the Georgia hate too ! Last year when I saw her Instagram after she got through castings my first impressions was- she looks generic and what's with those bangs (side note is she the first girl to walk the show with bangs ? Can't recall anyone else ) but her 2016 vsfs debut totally left me impressed by her ! She was amongst the few new ones who totally looked like she belonged up there so it was no wonder that she got 2 of the most amazing outfits as opposed to some filler outfit. Georgia is definitely here to stay in vsfs for a while I am sure ...

4 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

So, I'm watching the Road to the Runway and I  really like Wen and Ling. But since you've talked about Abby and Naomi being the finalists...  I don't like them hahahaha

Speaking of Road to the Runway, I believe they're still at top 3. I might have misunderstood my contacts' Chinese message. Because it seems Naomi, Abby & (surprisingly) Jaclyn are in the show still. I'm trying to find out what's the actual spot now, whether its top 3 or top 2. If Jaclyn is in (because I DID say she wasn't spotted around by week 6...), I sincerely hope she wins, we don't need a nepo girl and her best friend in top 2. 

Also, good thing Grace is gone by EP2, I knew she'd be one of the earlier contestants to get eliminated. She's so young, and so meek, she's got a good future ahead of her too. Maybe it's for the best that they axed her earlier in to the production. 

52 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Speaking of Road to the Runway, I believe they're still at top 3. I might have misunderstood my contacts' Chinese message. Because it seems Naomi, Abby & (surprisingly) Jaclyn are in the show still. I'm trying to find out what's the actual spot now, whether its top 3 or top 2. If Jaclyn is in (because I DID say she wasn't spotted around by week 6...), I sincerely hope she wins, we don't need a nepo girl and her best friend in top 2. 

Also, good thing Grace is gone by EP2, I knew she'd be one of the earlier contestants to get eliminated. She's so young, and so meek, she's got a good future ahead of her too. Maybe it's for the best that they axed her earlier in to the production. 

I don't like Jacklyn either WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS HAHAH

BTW I think I've saw the episode 2 instead of the first one :sad: How can I see the 1? I can't find it with the chinese characters 

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

It's just a formality at that point for the fit models. 

Also , I don't get the Georgia hate too ! Last year when I saw her Instagram after she got through castings my first impressions was- she looks generic and what's with those bangs (side note is she the first girl to walk the show with bangs ? Can't recall anyone else ) but her 2016 vsfs debut totally left me impressed by her ! She was amongst the few new ones who totally looked like she belonged up there so it was no wonder that she got 2 of the most amazing outfits as opposed to some filler outfit. Georgia is definitely here to stay in vsfs for a while I am sure ...

Georgia was incredible last year! She's one of the regulars I'm really excited to see again this year and no she isn't the first model to walk the show with bangs lol in the early shows (like in the 90s and early 00s) a lot of models had bangs like Tyra Banks and Karen Mulder (both had bangs in the 1999 show), Naomi Campbell (had bangs in the 2002 and 2005 show), Heidi Klum (had bangs in the 2002 show), Oluchi Onweagba (had bangs in the 2006 show) and many, many more. Also Sarah Stephens and Sessilee Lopez had bangs in the 2008 show and Abbey Lee Kershaw had bangs in the 2009 show, but since then...no model has worn bangs so..yes, Georgia pretty much brought bangs back to the VS runway since 2009 :D

16 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I don't like Jacklyn either WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS HAHAH

BTW I think I've saw the episode 2 instead of the first one :sad: How can I see the 1? I can't find it with the chinese characters 

also dont know if it was mentioned earlier in the thread but Naomi and Abby were both on Season 3 of  I supermodel 

18 minutes ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

I like Georgia, she was awesome, She has the 90's look. Her smile is cute, her eyes, lips, are pretty, I also like her nose, is nice. is rare to see a nice nose. I like her baby face. Do not understand the hate either. What is kiwi.

kiwi are the people from New Zealand