Bellazon

8 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

With the amount of girls confirmed, this could be a high possibility. Someone also noticed to looks board that was blurred behind Monica looked like the segment had a second row?

Yes! Glad someone read my mind. That's the picture I wanted to show. Either we have 9 segments, or 3 segments that are heavily extended. 

I always forget how rough it is to catch up on this thread daily :rofl: 

Music:

- I don't think there's any way Harry Styles is coming near the VSFS, it runs completely counter to everything he's established with his solo career. Also, I believe he's touring during that time. Same with his (ex) bandmate Niall Horan, or I would say Niall is a prime candidate. Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson (yes, still on One Direction members) actually come across as good bets to me too, both have albums and solo careers to promote around the VSFS. Liam Payne in particular is going for a sexier sound and 'Strip That Down' is smashing. Plus he's familiar with VS because he attended with his girlfriend at the London show. So he's high on my list of prospectives.

- I could definitely see a Kpop group performing, and my money would be on Blackpink (I nearly died when I heard them on an American show), CL (especially since she's trying to break America and failing miserably), BTS, IGOT7, EXO, any one of those interchangeable boy groups that break twitter. 

- Let's also not forget the possibility of unexpected people. The Weeknd released Starboy in September (October? I don't remember) out of nowhere and was then announced as a performer. Zayn Malik is rumoured to be coming out with his second album before the year end, and what good is a Hadid sister without her boyfriend to interact with?

- A few more all former Disney girl names: Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez if she makes those two bizarre singles into an album

Fantasy bralette:

- Gotta be Candice. Mummy needs her push present!

- My money would go to Elsa. Mark this down, if it goes to Stella I'll drink a jar of pickle juice and I'm allergic to pickles. Hold me to it. 

Karlie:

- God I hate Taylor Swift.

Hadids/Jenner/Baldwin:

- They're in. 

- Bella and Gigi are definitely in but Kendall seems uninterested at best.

- I'm not gonna pretend that I don't care about this shit Gigi Hadid has had god tier tits on several occasions and her body is bangin

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Hailey confirmed she's not walking the show. 

Okay, wait, I take that back. I've clicked this 'proof' and it's the easiest thing in the world to fake a twitter screenshot and break the news that a fave isn't walking, drawing attention and clicks to your profile. I'm not trusting this yet. There's far more that points to her being in. 

For those of you who were wondering where the theory of 9 segments came about, watch this image.

ad12fd26ly1fiwu4syoovj21120ku79p.jpg

Corner right, 9 rows. Doesn't seem like segments we've seen before. Again, I'll say this. It could be 9 segments or 6 long segments.