Bellazon

if this is the final lineup and no more girls are confirmed, I'm pleasantly happy with the girls chosen. I could do without a few but they're already overshadowed by my faves who made it this year. I think this is the best lineup VS has ever had since the 2014 show :oh_no:

also, since we have such a huge lineup this year and they're proclaiming this to be the biggest VS show yet, is it possible we have more looks for all our models? biggest show = more looks :D hopefully there's a God and we can still see our Angels in 3 looks again

14 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Kendall was spotted in LA, CA. Bella spotted in NY earlier on, not sure if it means anything. 

Their location won't matter unfortunately, let's not forget last year's show Kendall & Co. we're the very last models confirmed and they didn't have to attend castings or anything, they were invited straight to the show (both Kendall and Gigi were in LA at the time as well). But seeing as fittings start today (well for Amilna Estevão and Lais Ribeiro).....I can safely assume the list is finished.  

15 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Kendall was spotted in LA, CA. Bella spotted in NY earlier on, not sure if it means anything. 

I guess there are 3 options: Kendall didn't get it, she's just in LA doing whatever. Or, she did get it and did her casting through Skype. Or she didn't have to do anything anyway because #nepotism and gets a free pass. :rofl: Same options apply to Bella.

I'm so sure the nepocrew will walk. If they don't, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I rather be pessimistic on that matter and then I can't be mad lol

BTW I love the Chinese VS Model Search Cast, i would book half of them. I hope someone can give us a link to see the series because I really  enjoyed the trailer!!

Just now, *Luna* said:

I guess there are 3 options: Kendall didn't get it, she's just in LA doing whatever. Or, she did get it and did her casting through Skype. Or she didn't have to do anything anyway because #nepotism and gets a free pass. :rofl: Same options apply to Bella.

We should know soon, i.e., if they appear or not at fittings.