Bellazon

At this point my only wish Is that they go back to focus on the angels which Is something they haven't done since at least 2014. I understand that the performers are important but the spotlight should be on the models, especially the angels who are the woman who work their ass off all year for the brand. If Kendull and the rest of the gang gotta walk so be it but make them do exactly that, walk and not talk. @ VS / God or whoever, PLEASE no social media/selfie queen "segment" this year, thank you. 

9 minutes ago, clau17 said:

At this point my only wish Is that they go back to focus on the angels which Is something they haven't done since at least 2014. I understand that the performers are important but the spotlight should be on the models, especially the angels who are the woman who work their ass off all year for the brand. If Kendull and the rest of the gang gotta walk so be it but make them do exactly that, walk and not talk. @ VS / God or whoever, PLEASE no social media/selfie queen "segment" this year, thank you. 

I'll never be over Adriana saying "You take the phone, put it up and take the picture. " looool. My favorite part of 2015. 

5 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

I'm trying my hardest to appreciate all of the girls who got casted, but I keep replacing them with the girls I think should've gotten it and I don't know if I can get over that by November.

I'm only missing the Jablonskis, Toni and Shanina.

Last year, and the year before, and the years before, we all wanted regulars like Joan, Lily D gone. And now they are, at least for a year. Izabel was a sad sacrifice but we all got what we asked for - diversity, new faces, regulars that we like. We're just a few more models away from our ideal lineup.

This is the one year I see a majority of us being happy, despite the overwhelming number. That itself makes me happy. 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Last year, and the year before, and the years before, we all wanted regulars like Joan, Lily D gone. And now they are, at least for a year. Izabel was a sad sacrifice but we all got what we asked for - diversity, new faces, regulars that we like. We're just a few more models away from our ideal lineup.

This is the one year I see a majority of us being happy, despite the overwhelming number. That itself makes me happy. 

Exactly! People were asking for it, yet they're now angry they got their wish? The cast looks promising so far, and as they've said before, there's a chance some of them won't get approved for visas and will have to miss it.