Bellazon

7 minutes ago, anja_n said:

Blanca looks stunning! I'm happy to see Daphne Groeneveld too.

Nadja Bender and Daga Ziober did casting too.

For "the biggest" show VS need big names so it's not suprising to see Bianca or Isabeli. I would like too see some HF models Joan, Lily D, Magda Frackowiak..

Oh god no...please no more Lily D :hang:

Sui is def opening/closing a segment, they're really focusing on the Asian models this year (of course since the shows location) and Sui looks very happier than usual in the fittings so most likely they told her she will be opening or closing a segment this year. I'd love to see her open by only if it means she'll become an Angel sometime before the year ends!

Callbacks August 22nd

- Jessica Clarke (confirmed via IG)

- Danielle Knudson (confirmed via IG)

- Chase Carter

- Maia Cotton (confirmed via IG)

- Caroline Kelly (confirmed via IG)

- Ophelie Guillermand (confirmed via IG)

- Megan Way (confirmed via IG)

- Chantal Monaghan (confirmed via IG)

- Lauren de Graaf (confirmed via IG)

- Gizele Oliveira (confirmed via IG)

- Lorena Rae (confirmed via IG)

- Shanina Shaik  (confirmed via IG)

- Toni Garrn (confirmed-ish via IG - Casting via Skype)

- Frida Aasen  (confirmed via IG  by Timur Emerek)

- Hilary Rhoda 

Luma will NOT walk the show because she injured her knee

5 minutes ago, anja_n said:

Blanca looks stunning! I'm happy to see Daphne Groeneveld too.

Nadja Bender and Daga Ziober did casting too.

For "the biggest" show VS need big names so it's not suprising to see Bianca or Isabeli. I would like too see some HF models Joan, Lily D, Magda Frackowiak..

With Bianca, Isabeli and Izabel I think they are already in the show, especially Isabeli and Iza. I don't think they would ever call Isabeli just in order to see her and then think if they have outfits for her, if I am right she was invited for the show many times so this time I think it was the same and they just wanted to see her and tell she is in. If they told her to be at the casting and then they reject her, I am gonna stop watching it cause def Kendall will be invited to the show. I mean show respect... She's been a model since 1999, she has two children and she's been with them for many years so I think no matter what she is in the show.

I'll do a round up of casting calls and confirmed models tonight when I get home, but seeing the girls it seems like the vast majority of them either has walked the show before, worked with the brand or at least attended castings before, I'm not seeing the usual amount of first timers as every year. I do believe there won't be as many debutants this year, I say in a casting of maybe 40 at least 30-35 will be familiar faces

As far as Isa and Iza goes, I'm sure they went just to discuss money and logistic, not really casting

with all these old regulars returning....I would DIE of happiness and never complain ever again for the rest of my life if Natasha Poly and Jourdan Dunn walk this year :ddr:Natasha has been on fire with campaigns, covers and opening runway shows so I'm having VERY high hopes that the Queen will return 

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'll do a round up of casting calls and confirmed models tonight when I get home, but seeing the girls it seems like the vast majority of them either has walked the show before, worked with the brand or at least attended castings before, I'm not seeing the usual amount of first timers as every year. I do believe there won't be as many debutants this year, I say in a casting of maybe 40 at least 30-35 will be familiar faces

As far as Isa and Iza goes, I'm sure they went just to discuss money and logistic, not really casting

Agreed, I think the final lineup will be 35-40 (thank god...this means there's a very high chance of Angels getting 3 looks again like my friend's aunt suggested) and only a handful will be newbies and for the newbies they'll most likely pick well established models who are familiar with traveling, visas etc and all that jazz 

19 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Sui is def opening/closing a segment, they're really focusing on the Asian models this year (of course since the shows location) and Sui looks very happier than usual in the fittings so most likely they told her she will be opening or closing a segment this year. I'd love to see her open by only if it means she'll become an Angel sometime before the year ends!

Nothing about being an angel so far. But as far as fondness goes, Ed Razek loves her the most amongst the Asians.

Edit: Another pinch of salt, Chinese fashion media said Sui signed an angel contract. I repeat, take it with a pinch of salt. 

Just now, Kallisti said:

I don't know how I would feel about this if it's true. I'm not a fan but better her than Stella I guess????

I'll believe it when I get the source, but considering we all wanted Candice to have the FB, I guess its a good sign? 

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'll believe it when I get the source, but considering we all wanted Candice to have the FB, I guess its a good sign? 

I really hope this is like one of the bum-ass snapchat filters about the VS Angels where the mix up the names of the models and they actually mean Elsa. I love Candice and she obviously deserves another FB someday, but the NAs worked their asses off all year for this and it would honestly be so much better if they just gave her the show opening.