Bellazon

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

Bella always makes her panties really high because of her hip dips. It pretty much conceals them and makes her proportions a lot better.

ooh I looked for another pics and see why she does that :wacko:

1 minute ago, VBacz said:

EXACTLY what I was thinking! It's ugly. She's the only one who wears it that way.

Yes! Always like this, last year her panties were the same

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Is not even that, she has a pouch that she didn't have for the commercial shoot, also look at her belly button, it looks weird like it does when a woman is pregnant.

She had a baby, it can just be her body shape now, I mean it's normal not to have the same body she had before having her son i guess. But Sara I don't know, I don't think she is pregnant but yeah looking at her it makes me think she might be... this is confusing 

3 minutes ago, Warhol said:

After all these pictures all i have to say is:

They're covering to much the models.
Most of them are ugly.
Most of the wings are recycled.
On the ugliest, I'm in doubt whether it's Romee's or Sara's.
Love that Blanca and Grace got two outfits. 

Angels:
Adriana, Lily, Alessandra, Laís and Candice were the best.
Adriana looks good but huge at the same time.
Candice looks tired and full of VSFS, I was expecting to see her more excited or something.
I really love Lily, Jas and Grace in Punk Angels. 

and to finish, Josephine is the worst angel ever. She makes any outfit look ugly and cheap, because she is cheap.

When they'll stop to use this wings?

When Taylor'll stop to walk with arms up?

When Josephine'll stop with that patetic dance?

GettyImages-876613018.jpg.b9f19069be4fddd306477b04929520f4.jpg

Yea jo always gets the best outfits and seems to ruin it they should of given jos outfit to candice omg 

I’ve still got a billion pages to catch up and have only seen about 1/3 of the outfits but some quick thought: 

- They did Candice real dirty in the Punk section. Her waist one of her best features and that weird belt/cape thing makes her look bulky af. 

- SARA SWEETIE. :rofl: She looks so uncomfortable in both her outfits, but she looks like she’s being strangled by that weird flower muff. 

- Frida. :heart: 

- Adriana’s punk look is hot af. 

- Grace looks stunning in the Pink pics I’ve seen. 

- Elsa looks KILLER in her Punk outfit but her butt looked real sad in one of the Nomadic pics. 

Just now, ohdabumsara said:

She had a baby, it can just be her body shape now, I mean it's normal not to have the same body she had before having her son i guess. But Sara I don't know, I don't think she is pregnant but yeah looking at her it makes me think she might be... this is confusing 

But she looks different now than she did back in July, I'm not comparing her body now to her body two years ago. I'm comparing her body now to how it looked three months ago, that pouch definitely wasn't there