Bellazon

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

probably but you're welcome :rofl: did you see Victoria outfit? :/ is not bad bad but meh, hopefully she'll be back again and they will put her in mainline

I got so MAD when I saw it, with those stupid mesh overalls omg. Thank god her hair and makeup looked good and from what I could tell she had a good pose

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Favorite Outfits

Least Favorite Outfits

Best Segment

Worst Segment...

go go go go....

Favorite Outfits: Blanca's, Romee and Lais in Goddeses.

Least Favorite Outfits: Sara's Winters Tale.

Best Segment: Goddeses and then Punk.

Worst Segment: Winter's Tale.

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Favorite Outfits

Least Favorite Outfits

Best Segment

Worst Segment...

go go go go....

-Favorite: I have 3  Taylor, Lais and Blanca in Goddesses.

-Least favorite: Ummm, too many tbh.

-Best Segment for me was Goddesses.

-Worst Nomadic or A Winter's Tale, I can't decide.

12 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Why are y'all so mad about people complaining about Jo? We literally complain about everything. People had been bitching about Candice since the woman arrived in Shangai and I don't mind because people can have opinions as long as they're shared in a respectful way and the way other people think won't change your perception of things. And you bitching about other people bitching is not better either so... We're all on the same boat.

Say it one more time for the people in the back ! 

:ninjaknives:

It's only a problem once your favourite gets a negative opinion voiced out until then it's all in fun and zest but don't dare say anything bad about my favourite angel. 

Just choose to ignore but why behave like the other person's opinion should be cencored ! 

Favorite Outfits

GettyImages-876613000.jpgGettyImages-876613186.jpgGettyImages-876613206.jpg GettyImages-876613228.jpg GettyImages-876669308.jpg 

GettyImages-876613500.jpg GettyImages-876613692.jpg GettyImages-876613956.jpg GettyImages-876613968.jpg GettyImages-876623260.jpg GettyImages-876613436.jpg GettyImages-876668626.jpg

Least Favorite Outfits - The only outfit atm that makes me blink a lot is this.... I'm reminded of how much allergies suck.

GettyImages-876666188.jpg

Best Segment -

Honestly the segments fell flat for me and didn't come close to reaching the potential they could of. Very disappointing.  I cannot think of one segment were I was blown away.

Worst Segment -

I'm overall apathetic about the entire show.

Hopefully things will translate better in motion. Fingers crossed.

Favorite Outfits

GettyImages-876665040.jpgGettyImages-876664982.jpgGettyImages-876613984.jpg

Showing bodies

Girls on point

This make me like Romee and fell in love with Taylor

Lais is a REAL GODDESS and everything about that FB is perfect (minus the ugly boots, btw)

GettyImages-876613228.jpg

I don't know what I will think about those outfits in movement, but that photo KILLED ME :love: so fierce and sexy!

GettyImages-876669166.jpgGettyImages-876662626.jpg

Not spectacular but super sexy. I love the classic-bailman vibes, i'm a sucker for punk jacket+lingerie :love:

GettyImages-876614126.jpg

sexy and dark for Adriana, thank god.

+ ELSA in PUNK, but thos photos don't work for me :sad: i don't know why.

Least Favorite Outfits

GettyImages-876668592.jpgGettyImages-876613690.jpgGettyImages-876619174.jpgGettyImages-876666188.jpg

fucking costumes, its hilarious

GettyImages-876669308.jpg

why olivier, why...

GettyImages-876613156.jpg

plain and cheap, looks unfinished

Best Segment

Goddesses: good aesthetic, sexy, beautiful. too much complements, but this is VS

PUNK: the bailman vibe worked good; sexy, aggressive, okay.

Worst Segment

Winters tale: what the fuck is going on there?????? i didn't like the mix between ice/snow theme and some russian???? wtf outfits and that plane accident sara's wearing. it seems so illogic and poorly worked.

Pink: ????????? whut???????

Porcelain & Nomadic: booooooooring

27 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Can anyone tell me where the hell she is ALWAYS dancing besides last year and this time?

if she dances it's bad, if she walks smiling it's bad, if she walks calmly because the music is a slow song it's bad... she got a lot of hate last year due to her mountain romance opening but doutzen opened shipwrecked in the same way 

2 minutes ago, blkwidow said:

Spanish media saying Blanca is an angel lol  :rofl: They will never learn the difference. 

She just wore wings (as much as I would love for her to be one) she's not an angel.

She's an Angel for me. The woman really looked like one.