Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Oh no. Take a nap get some rest.

You know what's keeping me awake..... this guy, who for some reason I want to punch in the fucking face.... When I get sleepy one of two things happens, I can mean, or I giggle... I think I'm going the mean route :rofl:

image.jpeg

Just now, atl_xo said:

Damn it! Lol It’s 11:38pm California time. I guess I’ll just have to wait until morning time to go through pictures. I’m afraid by then I’ll have to comb through 50 pages 

Don't worry, everything will be posted in local threads like Backstage etc :D

1 minute ago, atl_xo said:

Damn it! Lol It’s 11:38pm California time. I guess I’ll just have to wait until morning time to go through pictures. I’m afraid by then I’ll have to comb through 50 pages 

probably more than 50 :laugh:

there's the strictly pictures thread and a thread for just the runway looks i think

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I just want to take a nap, 13 hours of total sleep for the last three and a half days. :sad: My brain isn't happy with me atm. Just start the fucking show already. :sad:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

I wish I was gazzilionaire so I could build a massive Bellazon HQ with a row of high speed computers and giant TVs and have a massive lounge nap area then fly a bunch of us there so on nights like this and the S.I. Swim release we could have a BZ slumber party. Haha

Just now, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

It's getting close to 2am for me right now, which means it's officially my birthday (talk about a great birthday present, am I right?) but I have to get ready for my grandparents to arrive which requires sleep. What do I dooo? :cry2:

It's YOUR birthday, tell the elders you want to sleep... greatest present they could ever give you imo

4 minutes ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

It's getting close to 2am for me right now, which means it's officially my birthday (talk about a great birthday present, am I right?) but I have to get ready for my grandparents to arrive which requires sleep. What do I dooo? :cry2:

Happy birthday! It's your bday you can sleep or not sleep if you want to (?)