Bellazon

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Fine, but easy on the Mountain Dew! :ninja:

I've actually been really good about caffeine the last 4 days. I've had one cup of coffee and everything else has been water, vodka and pomegranate juice.  Though I do have gamer fuel. however at this point I think if I drank it I would be :shocking:

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I've got this boo :beating:

Lais, Ale, Adriana, Pony, Sara and some dude that frankly humors the hell out of me.

GettyImages-876525260.jpg GettyImages-876525934.jpg

Pony needs to get her ass back to the stables and stop acting like she can hang with the queens.

8 minutes ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

It's getting close to 2am for me right now, which means it's officially my birthday (talk about a great birthday present, am I right?) but I have to get ready for my grandparents to arrive which requires sleep. What do I dooo? :cry2:

Happy Birthday!!! Go to bed :D

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Lmao Pony @Prettyphile

The big lip guy is scaring the hell out of me. I’m glad your rage towards him is keeping you going.

I actually feel an overwhelming urge to punch him repeatedly in the mouth... I'm not normally a violent person, but fish-lips triggers the fuck out of me. :rofl:

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I've actually been really good about caffeine the last 4 days. I've had one cup of coffee and everything else has been water, vodka and pomegranate juice.  Though I do have gamer fuel. however at this point I think if I drank it I would be :shocking:

Jeez your running on fumes! You know that green “eco” friendly button cars have... time to push it dear! :p