Bellazon

Heroes

Snow Angel

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i thought it was just me.... heroes now is like.... WTF?

i'm not as into it as i used to... i get ADD when i watch it... and thats really bad! hahahhahaha!

i like the fact that season one... they didn't have money so they were really cheap about everything, but it worked... but this season... they have all kinds of ads and producers... its like... WTF???

I love ADAM!!! he's hot!!! ...hello... SARK from ALIAS!!!!

It seems like that's where a lot of show and even movies start to go wrong when they forget to keep everything simple. This season, it felt like they were trying to pack in too much into such a short time. It probably doesn't help when they keep bringing in new characters and making plots more complicated.

I hoping that this season was just a little slump and they bounce back better than ever next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

i saw the preview but have a very bad memory. the only part i remember is them saying 'see a new side of sylar' and peter petrelli comes to sylar's place and sylar says "you should have told me you were coming, i would have..." like a good host, something like that.

SYLAR IS LOVEEEEEE

i would so eat waffles if they were made by sylar, hahaha.

i think peter kills bennett at some point which is why claire's like all wanting to kill peter and why sylar names his kid after bennett (creepyyy)

and WTF at peter killing nathan! WHY!?!?!

present peter is so much more good looking than future peter without the messed up scar and fake deep voice.