Bellazon

Heroes

Snow Angel

If present-Hiro can travel to the future and see future-Hiro, then why doesn't he just teleport to multiple places along the space-time continuum and amass an army of Hiros? :shifty: :evil:

*imagines army of Hiros saying Mr. Isaac* :rofl:

eeks the ending was unexpected! :blink:

damn it. and why does nathan and peter petrelli have to die? :cry: maybe not for peter, but for nathan it would seem highly likely that he lost his life. :(

and the ending was KINDA sweet, the way they made all the heroes (and non-heroes) come together and fight against sylar. quite cute actually :)

no idea who that scary person molly walker is referring to, but it could be an outlet by which the producers can introduce a new character. ah them sly buggers! :rofl: the ending seemed a little lame too, like okay.. and everyone just goes on back to being normal. and don get together to like try to guard against sylar or smth. and it also seems like the producer's bent on making sylar the main baddies, at first i thought it would have been linderman and his bomb plan.. :/ it ended so abruptly i couldn believe it, it wasnt bad, but it wasnt good either..

anyone knows when does season 2 start?

eeks the ending was unexpected! :blink:

damn it. and why does nathan and peter petrelli have to die? :cry: maybe not for peter, but for nathan it would seem highly likely that he lost his life. :(

That definitely sums up my feelings. What was the point of saving the cheerleader anyways? She didn't do anything of consequence did she. Note: If you are going to excessively over promote something like "Save the cheerleader. Save the world" then let it pay off. They said something like 'we saved you so that we could save the world which felt like a cop-out to me. I mean she could have shot him - right? Wouldn't he have come back to life?

For some reason I would reserve hope for Nathan Petrelli coming back to life. If there's one thing about comic books, it's that if something occurs off panel then anything could happen. He could have easily have done the whole Superman routine and be blasted out of harms way. Or maybe their powers can't affect each other because they are brothers. Or maybe he has a power we don't know about. I really think that Nathan's character is one of the most well rounded on the show. He has an inner conflict of rather he is good or evil which is more gray that the black and white Nikki dilemma.

Sylar got away!!? I guess he can't really die so easily because they wasted time with the whole power absorbing scenario. I liked the fact of the 'us' versus 'him' direction for season one, but I hope we have to wait a long time until we see his face again. Create some new bad guy please. I think they will. And then both villains will team up (rolls eyes -- hey, it did happen in Spider-man 3).

One other thought: I wonder what the deal with Linderman was. I'm suprised they killed him without replicating his powers. He probably had the strongest powers on the show next to Claire. Perhaps they were good not to siphon off his powers. Another thing that comics do way too much is kill characters and resurrect them. If someone was curing people all over the place, it would just give the writers another deux ex machina in their arsenal.

My direction for the show with what I wanted to happen:

Sylar should have destroyed NYC. Check. Hiro would have transported the Heroes away. Check. Then the Heroes would be blamed for all the death and destruction. The government would hunt them a la Prison Break. Corny as it sounds they would solve a mystery here or there an elude the authorities with their powers. They could split up but they would have a reason to stay together as a group. Introduce something from Claire's father's past -- the whole DNA manipulation of the Heroes or something along those lines. In season two they get to discover what happened to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Hiro doesn't stay in the past too long. Time travel and changing the future can get convoluted and confusing. I mean remember that Futurama episode where Fry went back to the past and had sex with his own mom?

LOL. I dont think i saw that one, but damn having sex with his own mum! Lets hope shit like that doesnt happen in Heroes :p

But the timetravelling gets irritating sometimes, things progress sooooo slowly with Hiro keep going back to the past :|

TV show writers generally love to make things go as slow as possible. I don't know how many LOST episodes during season two where nothing seemed to happen. That way the "minds" behind the show can let all the other writers work on the outline they set up. Also the more things stay the same, the easier it is for the audience to jump into an episode if they have missed a couple.

As much as I enjoy time traveling, it's going to be annoying if that's all that Hiro ever does. That's why they had to make him lose his powers for a while so his character could do something else. Also, I hope he never transforms into 'future Hiro' on the show. That guy has no personality. And Hiro's personality is his best trait.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hate Heroes...

I think that it's stupid :whistle:

But the story is original....I don't know why, but I don't like it, I 've never hung, it is not my style.

But Milo Ventimglia is too handsome :heart:

:blink: WoW! You have got to be the first person I've heard of who doesn't like Heroes. Of course you're entitled to your own opinion, but that's such a big shock to me. :laugh:

I, for one, love Heroes and I can't get enough of it. I wish I had a cool power too! :cry:

Does anyone know if this is the actual season finale or if they're just taking a bit of a break like they did last season?