Bellazon

Heroes

Snow Angel

hiding away probably. it'll be disaster if Sylar gets his powers.. anyway i don like them making Sylar so powerful! making me nervous :o

never did expect Linderman to die that way.. and Simone is a quite a small cast, so i guess it wouldn affect the plot much if she's dead or alive right?

Sylar vs Peter :chicken:

Like when you see Hiro get shot in the future you think "why doesn't he just go back in time?" but they haven't resurrected any yet have they? :o I wonder when Sylar is going to use Charlie's power (the waitress at the cafe) because one he sees that list he'll remember it down to the very last detail :o

Like when you see Hiro get shot in the future you think "why doesn't he just go back in time?" but they haven't resurrected any yet have they? :o I wonder when Sylar is going to use Charlie's power (the waitress at the cafe) because one he sees that list he'll remember it down to the very last detail :o

oh yea i forgot all about her.. hmm. gd point. all the 'somewhat insignificant heroes'.. like charlie, and the other woman who has the ability to hear little noises. sylar is putting them all to good use! :yuckky: :ninja:

anyone has any idea how many episodes will the first season have?

and you're right ack, not many will miss DL or Linderman.. but i was quite shocked Linderman would die so early.. i mean, he seems like the mastermind behind all these.. and his powers are pretty useful too.

Me too... and how did that blackout with Peter work? Maybe Charles is the one The Company wanted to look for and he could see Molly (not too unreasonable considering he could see Peter right? unless it was just a dream or something :ninja:) After all, his intentions seem to differ to those of Linderman and Mrs. Petrelli as well :yes: and where does Sylar go? :chicken: Overall that ending was a bit weird to me...I wish there was more action between Sylar and Peter and Hiro <_< It was a bit of a cop-out as there were some questions that were left unanswered and you might think they made up some powers and stuff just to tie it all into some fast, one-size-fits-all kind of ending, which would totally suck...unless they answer the questions in season 2 :shifty:

and the black out! :o :woot:

Me too... and how did that blackout with Peter work? Maybe Charles is the one The Company wanted to look for and he could see Molly (not too unreasonable considering he could see Peter right? unless it was just a dream or something :ninja:) After all, his intentions seem to differ to those of Linderman and Mrs. Petrelli as well :yes: and where does Sylar go? :chicken: Overall that ending was a bit weird to me...I wish there was more action between Sylar and Peter and Hiro <_< It was a bit of a cop-out as there were some questions that were left unanswered and you might think they made up some powers and stuff just to tie it all into some fast, one-size-fits-all kind of ending, which would totally suck...unless they answer the questions in season 2 :shifty:

and the black out! :o :woot:

Yes,maybe i hadn't thaught like that yet :D Yeah he really thaught that Peter would be the one who would stop the bomb,yeah i missed action too,i mean i expected a good long battle but instead all the battles untill now only lasted like 1 or 2 minutes <_< Well at least the show still isn't like lost they only give you questions and like 1 or 2 answers a season :p And i wonder what will happen to Hiro,now he is back in the past and why there was an eclipse

Yes,maybe i hadn't thaught like that yet :D Yeah he really thaught that Peter would be the one who would stop the bomb,yeah i missed action too,i mean i expected a good long battle but instead all the battles untill now only lasted like 1 or 2 minutes <_< Well at least the show still isn't like lost they only give you questions and like 1 or 2 answers a season :p And i wonder what will happen to Hiro,now he is back in the past and why there was an eclipse

and Kensei was there :ddr: but the eclipse must mean something... after all it has been the intro to the series and the eclipse also happened when Hiro was on the roof of the Yamagato company doing stretches. I wonder what it all means... I might re-watch that episode for some clues :| may each eclipse just signifies the start of another volume? :idk: or may be something much more sinister :shifty: