Bellazon

Miss Bellazon - RESULTS

18 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

PS: there are many models I wanted to nominate, but they're not "famous" celebrities (or famous to a limited number of people which, I guess, means that they are not famous ;))

A long as they have a thread here and have the required photos and video available they are qualified to be in this competition :yes: 

Nomination List updated in first post. 1 slot left :smile:  
(@VS19 would you like to make the last nomination? :hehe:

Those who nominated, if you could gather all the required photos & video and PM them to me by next Friday, June 2nd that would be awesome! :hehe: Even if you could find just 1 or 2 photos/video that would be very helpful :yes: If for whatever reason you can't find the photos/video, no worries me, @lostdiadem & @peroxideblonde will help you :D
I also edited some of the criteria to make it easier to find photos and videos :smile: 

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :flower: 

Could the following members let me know are you going to look for your own photos & video, and if so how many and for which category
(Face, Body, Evening Wear, Casual Wear, and Video)? :smile:
@ILUVAdrianaLima @Stormbringer @Little Fox @Stromboli1 @Enrico_sw @VS19 @chapichapo

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

You need a template or just HQ pics? :D 

I think for this game we don't need the photos to be templated. HQ if possible, but if none are available just do the best you can. As long as we could see the photo clearly enough it should be ok :yes:

58 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

@ILUVAdrianaLima @Stormbringer @Little Fox @Stromboli1 @Enrico_sw @VS19 

Just doing a quick check in to make sure no one is running into issues with gathering photos & videos, etc. The deadline is this Friday. Please let me know if anyone needs help or an extra day or two. Thank you! :flower: 

Oh, will do Pinks, sorry for the delay! :flower:

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Just doing a quick check in to make sure no one is running into issues with gathering photos & videos, etc. The deadline is this Friday. Please let me know if anyone needs help or an extra day or two. Thank you! :flower: 

I haven't started to work on mine yet. :chicken::rofl::excited:

I plan to start on Thursday night and submit my submissions on Friday. What time on Friday though?

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I'll try to start sending tomorrow night!

6 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I'm on it! :angel: