Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

That's not saying it's wrong, it's saying no one gives a fuck about this party right now, I'm sure even the Cannes people are more worried about making it through the crisis alive than about having the festival. Not my fault you took it some type of way :idk:  

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

That's not saying it's wrong, it's saying no one gives a fuck about this party right now, I'm sure even the Cannes people are more worried about making it through the crisis alive than about having the festival. Not my fault you took it some type of way :idk:  

Ok this is my last response.

People on here spend their valuable time to search material related to Adriana ( information, photos, videos, etc).It takes too much time and effort if you noticed and many of materials would remain unseen if they don’t share them on here. After spending too much time to find information or any type of content, nobody wants to receive a respond like ‘who gives a fuck to information you shared, CHILL”. Every mature person would agree on this, this can be very discouraging.

We all know what entire world is going through right now, we’re sad and helpless. But with a simple logic, if we visit a supermodel thread, we should know we’re going to see contents related to her, whether we give a f*** or not.Even during the time of tragedies.

Since the topic was brought up, is it just me or anyone think Adriana needs to stop having so many people over during quarantine? I get she’s not going out or anything like that but it’s not recommended to have people in and out your house so much either. Debbie and Lucas were at her house daily since quarantine started along with others. 

29 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Since the topic was brought up, is it just me or anyone think Adriana needs to stop having so many people over during quarantine? I get she’s not going out or anything like that but it’s not recommended to have people in and out your house so much either. Debbie and Lucas were at her house daily since quarantine started along with others. 

They haven't been there since the order of staying home went mandatory in Miami too, so rn there's her, her kids and probably Adrielle. At least from their ig posts.

50 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

They haven't been there since the order of staying home went mandatory in Miami too, so rn there's her, her kids and probably Adrielle. At least from their ig posts.

Debbie was there a lot the last 2 weeks which is when the advised quarantine kinda started in the US. With her kids too. A lot of it was cause Adriana was helping with that organization but she should still avoid having them over so much. Lucas posted from her house on stories as recently as the last 2 days in a row but looks like he just left to Italy. I just think some people are forgetting social distancing also includes not having your friends over during this. At least not daily.

i actually don’t think Adrielle is there. I havent seen her in a while actually. I was wondering where she was. But yes obviously her kids are there which is fine since they have been in quarantine together. But the quarantine is a bit pointless when you are having other people coming in and out 

Adrielle and Luca are in another apartment...Luca posted about that

But Marko posted today him and the girls going to a bike ride so idk... maybe Marko doesn't want to spot to see the kids but well they are divorced

@Sophie20 I think Marko and Adriana are cool. He was with Adriana and their daughters at her house one day when Debbie was there too and they were boxing thing to donate (saw it on TikTok). And Marko wasn’t there just to pick them up since they continued to be in adrianas home. So they are fine with each other if they visit each other like that

@Sophie20 Ohhhh ok sorry i misunderstood. I thought you were talking about Marko and Adriana’s relationship. 

We are allowed to go outside for excercise if you are social distancing from others. I can’t see Markos posts. Were they just on a bike ride? Cause that’s allowed as long as they aren’t with other groups of people. I think when Marko took them on a vacation trip a couple weeks ago was much more irresponsible. It was just as things were stating to get bad in the states and they went on a flight. 

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Just read a comment of Graça on Marko's last photo on instagram ...she said the girls need to be at home, that she is worried with them and that fun is for after 😐 Graça is totally right!!!

Marko has them now? It wasn’t just for the bike ride? Marko seems like he isn’t cautious. I was questioning why he even took them on a vacation 2 weeks ago as it was starting to get bad in US 

16 hours ago, lucyford said:

Marko has them now? It wasn’t just for the bike ride? Marko seems like he isn’t cautious. I was questioning why he even took them on a vacation 2 weeks ago as it was starting to get bad in US 

No..he posted 4 days ago them on a paddle board...his instagram is open

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

No..he posted 4 days ago them on a paddle board...his instagram is open

His IG has been private for a while now. And I’ve requested him but he won’t accept my follow. You prob followed him when his account wasn’t private 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

His IG has been private for a while now. And I’ve requested him but he won’t accept my follow. You prob followed him when his account wasn’t private 

Oh sorry...didn't know that....So I hope the kids stay at home :)

27 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Oh sorry...didn't know that....So I hope the kids stay at home :)

Well it looks like Marko only had them for a bit and they’ve been with Adriana instead. I haven’t seen Adriana taking them out since this started so it looks like she’s doing a better job than Marko about keeping them in

You can see many unseen editorials of Adriana from earlier of her career on this link. Let’s share the link bc ppl’ve already started to share without giving them credit.

http://piretmodels.ee/girls/adriana

+
https://www.facebook.com/adrianalimacollection/ 

@laeteita since you asked, i don’t know if it is ok to upload them here. I wasn’t allowed in the past.

16 hours ago, ekn said:

You can see many unseen editorials of Adriana from earlier of her career on this link. Let’s share the link bc ppl’ve already started to share without giving them credit.

http://piretmodels.ee/girls/adriana

+
https://www.facebook.com/adrianalimacollection/ 

@laeteita since you asked, i don’t know if it is ok to upload them here. I wasn’t allowed in the past.

Why were you not allowed in the past? I'm not aware of BZ having rules against facebook or other websites like that. The only content we don't allow atm is leaked content from certain publications and Patreon content. Or was it something related to the images owners?