Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I though, posting some non-work out content on her story, would help her to stop losing followers on Insta but according to Insta statistic sites, she's still losing and it's not like Instagram deleting bot or inactive accounts. Ppl indeed unfolowed her. Why is that?

@laeteita Her mother’s day post also wasn’t good for follows/likes. It was blurry and not aesthetic. It had a bunch of people no one knows who they are or what was going on. She needed to just post a normal picture with her daughters or one with her mom. I don’t think she cares tho unfortunately. Like I’ve said, she could literally could just copy some of her fan accounts posts and would do a lot better. She doesn’t even need to put that much effort and hire photographers for her ig, a social media team, or even take new pics if she doesn’t want to. The posts are literally right in front of her on her tags

6 hours ago, laeteita said:

I though, posting some non-work out content on her story, would help her to stop losing followers on Insta but according to Insta statistic sites, she's still losing and it's not like Instagram deleting bot or inactive accounts. Ppl indeed unfolowed her. Why is that?

Yes she lost too many followers recently but i don't think it's related to her workout posts. Whenever Adri posts something about politically sensetive issues she losts followers. If you noticed, people started to unfollow her when she started to post controversial issues on active politics over pandemic. Interview of Las Vegas Mayor with Anderson Cooper, debates about Vaccine and lastly her story about Jair Bolsonaro on JetSki...  and many more actually.

This pandemi hit everybody so hard and made people extremely impatient to opponent views , people literally can't stand anything they disagree on social media.. 

I'm not saying she shouldn't posts about active politics but she can be more diplomatic at least.

Yup that was another thing too. She should be quiet about political beliefs. That never helps anyone. Over 10 years later, we still her anti aborition statements. And a post that could imply she’s anti-vaccine during a pandemic is a big no. Almost  as bad ad Doutzens “Thank you coronavirus” post in terms of how many people that’s gonna trigger 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yup that was another thing too. She should be quiet about political beliefs. That never helps anyone. Over 10 years later, we still her anti aborition statements. And a post that could imply she’s anti-vaccine during a pandemic is a big no. Almost  as bad ad Doutzens “Thank you coronavirus” post in terms of how many people that’s gonna trigger 

Actually i'm not against to her posting about political issues but she should be very carefull and certain while she explains herself. She was too close to end up like Doutzen because of that misunderstoood vaccine post. That post was very open to interpretation and unfortunately majority of people misinterpreted it.

It's ok to posting about governments' wrong policies about global warming, defrostation of amazon, or plastic pollution in the oceans but the vaccine system, abortion or the economic debates related to lockdowns are the topics of active politics and if she keeps referring these issues, she would end up like Doutzen.

16 minutes ago, ekn said:

Actually i'm not against to her posting about political issues but she should be very carefull and certain while she explains herself. She was too close to end up like Doutzen because of that misunderstoood vaccine post. That post was very open to interpretation and unfortunately majority of people misinterpreted it.

It's ok to posting about governments' wrong policies about global warming, defrostation of amazon, or plastic pollution in the oceans but the vaccine system, abortion or the economic debates related to lockdowns are the topics of active politics and if she keeps referring these issues, she would end up like Doutzen.

I personally don’t care either. I don’t get triggered by people having different opinions. But that’s a way to lose followers. I agree posting about global warming, pollution, deforestation is  different too. 

Idk which was worse Adriana or Doutzon. Adriana left hers up there but it was only on stories while Doutzon put it on feed but deleted in like 1-2 hrs. Blows my mind her team didn’t contact her to delete that. 

She should NOT be silent about political issues, she is allowed to express her opinion just like everybody else and use her platform for whatever she believes in. The vaccines thing was fucked up but I am super proud of her for speaking up about the situation in Brazil, Bolsonaro is 100% a fucking up her country and it is not getting enough media attention.

Honestly people these days are too sensitive and get offended over every little thing they disagree with, which is just stupid but that shouldn't mean Adriana doesn't get to say how she feels like regarding certain issues.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

She should NOT be silent about political issues, she is allowed to express her opinion just like everybody else and use her platform for whatever she believes in. The vaccines thing was fucked up but I am super proud of her for speaking up about the situation in Brazil, Bolsonaro is 100% a fucking up her country and it is not getting enough media attention.

Honestly people these days are too sensitive and get offended over every little thing they disagree with, which is just stupid but that shouldn't mean Adriana doesn't get to say how she feels like regarding certain issues.

Yes she is allowed to say whatever she wants and I personally don’t mind it. Jusy saying it’s in her and celebrities best interest in terms of followers and avoiding becoming problematic to those who disagree/misinterpret . Because yes people these days are sensitive and don’t put up with people who have different views. Like I mentioned, 10+ years later I still see people use her anti abortion views against her. We don’t even know if she still believes that since she hasn’t spoken about it since. And people don’t let you redeem yourself even if you are misinterpreted. I said this reminds me of Doutzon’s “Thank you Coronavirus” post. Doutzon was just showing the positives in all this negative mess. She apologized but got dragged hard by not only fans but other celeberties. 

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She was live on ig again with those Spanish guys, downloading the ig live, when it's ready I'll cut it and upload it.

Someone upload it on YouTube in good quality and already posted on motion thread it seems.

But i want to ask question does anyone know if there is any way to know when she join somebody else’s live?

6 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She was live on ig again with those Spanish guys, downloading the ig live, when it's ready I'll cut it and upload it.

She was?? Hmm I didn’t see she went live. I don’t see it on their live either 

2 minutes ago, ekn said:

Someone upload it on YouTube in good quality and already posted on motion thread it seems.

But i want to ask question does anyone know if there is any way to know when she join somebody else’s live?

Not that I know of, I would like to know as well if there's a way. The youtube video is not showing her part in full, so I will post the link to the full one I am downloading.

There must be a way, i usually learn it from twitter but we already missed a live that she joined to make that Love Magazin video with Rita Ora. I couldn’t find whose live it was but Rita’s fans managed to find her part.

I believe she keeps joining people’s live doesn’t let us know.

@ekn  wow it’s news to me if the love magazine stuff was from a live.... I have her notifications turned on but it doesn’t say when they join a live... i get notifications from people I follow when they start a live but not joining only if I’m on IG. i think it’s just if you happen to be on  and see it 

I was going through the trainer guys live and I see her comment “Wence are you there???” Twice. I’ve never heard of a Wence other than Prince Wence 😂

I receive notification when someone i follow joins to a live but it think it is because they turn on something to let their followers to know. Maybe Adriana doesn’t want us to know since she’s not turned on hers settings yet.

20 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yes she is allowed to say whatever she wants and I personally don’t mind it. Jusy saying it’s in her and celebrities best interest in terms of followers and avoiding becoming problematic to those who disagree/misinterpret . Because yes people these days are sensitive and don’t put up with people who have different views. Like I mentioned, 10+ years later I still see people use her anti abortion views against her. We don’t even know if she still believes that since she hasn’t spoken about it since. And people don’t let you redeem yourself even if you are misinterpreted. I said this reminds me of Doutzon’s “Thank you Coronavirus” post. Doutzon was just showing the positives in all this negative mess. She apologized but got dragged hard by not only fans but other celeberties. 

I think the main thing tho is that Doutzen's post was just really really bad, people are literally dying from the virus and homegirl was like "ThaNk YoU coRoNa!" coming from her very obviously privilege, there is no black or white here, she fucked it up. Literally it's just wrong, no one will be on her side with this one.

Adriana on the other hand just expressed her opinion on Bolsonaro and the whole vaccine thing wasn't like full-on anti-vax,I still think that post was a mistake but she wasn't telling people to not get vaccines because they cause autism or some dumb shit like that. I don't know what she's said about abortion and that is one very very touchy subject that will divide people, same as Bolsonaro or any other thing, it's more of a gray area and you will have people who agree with you and people who don't and celebrities are allowed to express their opinion, I do think that because of their platform they need to be really well informed before they say something, that is how you avoid pulling a Doutzen.

If anything I think the reason why Adriana could be losing followers is because of all the Gemini, spiritual, things she posts all the fucking time. I've been a huge fan of Adriana for years but I've come close to unfollowing many times because I find it to be very dull, boring and I believe in none of that crap lol

@Clauds Well if you find her stories annoying, you can always mute hers. A lot of celebs have dull stories like that mostly just reposting things like that. 

But people unfollow people for many different reason. Recently tho I think more than anything, it’s been her bad feed posts since way more people see those than stories (finally yesterday she did a normal post). Followed by the anti vaccine story and followed by the anti Bolsorono story. And then people who unfollow for others reason like zodiac/spiritual/workout stories or even posting too many stories and whatever other reasons