Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Did she do a live ig story? Later I'll see if it's still there

It wasn’t her own live. Good thing or else she wouldn’t have saved it. She joined @jaeraelive  IG live. It’s still there. I’m just not sure how you save those 

On 4/5/2020 at 3:19 AM, ekn said:

You can see many unseen editorials of Adriana from earlier of her career on this link. Let’s share the link bc ppl’ve already started to share without giving them credit.

http://piretmodels.ee/girls/adriana

+
https://www.facebook.com/adrianalimacollection/ 

@laeteita since you asked, i don’t know if it is ok to upload them here. I wasn’t allowed in the past.

Thanks for info 

@Clauds probably because owner of the photos doesn’t want.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

It wasn’t her own live. Good thing or else she wouldn’t have saved it. She joined @jaeraelive  IG live. It’s still there. I’m just not sure how you save those 

I'm trying to, but the old chrome extention doesn't work anymore :( I'll try the other 2 methods and if they fail too I'll screen record it.

It was already posted on the motion thread, but in a very cropped way, I'll try to get it with a better size and quality

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Nope, I can't get it in a much better quality, sorry, the live video itself is originally that low quality so I can't improve it.

Do you know if there’s a way to hide the comments? Cause since Adriana was on the bottom of the screen those same comments took up half her screen

25 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Where are Adriana's dogs Minnie and Daisy? And her cat? I didn't saw them in her temporary house

I was wondering about the dogs too... I think Adriana had posted a pic of her cat tho in stories from the temporary house. Maybe that’s why she got a cat? Because I haven’t seen her dogs since before she got a cat

10 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I posted what I had seen on motion, I don't recall seeing them tho, only the dancing ones.

I saw you posted the dancing ones she deleted. But after the dancing one she posted some with her hair wet like she jumped in the pool. But she deleted them when she deleted the dancing ones too. 

9 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I saw you posted the dancing ones she deleted. But after the dancing one she posted some with her hair wet like she jumped in the pool. But she deleted them when she deleted the dancing ones too. 

If somebody has facebook can you please try to get them from there? Usually they don't get deleted there.

42 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

If somebody has facebook can you please try to get them from there? Usually they don't get deleted there.

I checked on her Facebook when I saw they were deleted. I think she wanted the dance videos and all that gone gone

23 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I checked on her Facebook when I saw they were deleted. I think she wanted the dance videos and all that gone gone

They weren't bad, besides the music for my taste but that's me lol, I love when she has fun like that.

38 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

They weren't bad, besides the music for my taste but that's me lol, I love when she has fun like that.

She looked a little tipsy so that’s prob why she deleted them. Especially since it was Easter Sunday maybe 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:36 PM, lucyford said:

I was wondering about the dogs too... I think Adriana had posted a pic of her cat tho in stories from the temporary house. Maybe that’s why she got a cat? Because I haven’t seen her dogs since before she got a cat

Weird.... I saw a different dog on her stories, she was with Valentina on a couch