Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 3/19/2020 at 1:50 PM, laeteita said:

Cannes Festival also is in danger this year due to epidemic. The article published on 11 March and epidemic has got worse since then in France. 

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/deadline.com/2020/03/cannes-chief-optimistic-festival-will-take-place-cancel-coronavirus-situation-doesnt-improve-debunks-insurance-story-1202879252/amp/

Finally postponed to (most probably) July but as being said many sponsors (including CHOPARD) are not happy with the news and decided to play less active role at the organization. Apparently, whole concept of the Cannes Film Festival will be different this year and not certain yet. I really hope to see her there.

https://variety.com/2020/film/festivals/cannes-film-festival-postponed-raised-eyebrows-venice-film-festival-1203540183/

On 3/24/2020 at 2:11 AM, laeteita said:

Finally postponed to (most probably) July but as being said many sponsors (including CHOPARD) are not happy with the news and decided to play less active role at the organization. Apparently, whole concept of the Cannes Film Festival will be different this year and not certain yet. I really hope to see her there.

https://variety.com/2020/film/festivals/cannes-film-festival-postponed-raised-eyebrows-venice-film-festival-1203540183/

You got me worried. Are we sure about Chopard?! I read that some official partners are protesting the decision of postponing the festival but i haven’t seen Chopard’s name being mentioned amongst the brands. Chopard is still selling tickets for its Cannes parties and they confirmed Adriana will be there this year too. But they didn’t change the date in accordance with Festival’s new dates. IDK, Maybe it’s because Festival’s dates are not officially confirmed yet.
EDIT: source that sells tickests for Chopard’s parties in Cannes not available anymore.

Edited by ekn

Listen up, people are literally dying out there, who gives a fuck about some party o.o, I doubt this is one of Adriana's concerns at the moment. Cannes will be back in 2021 at worst, chill.

15 hours ago, Clauds said:

Listen up, people are literally dying out there, who gives a fuck about some party o.o, I doubt this is one of Adriana's concerns at the moment. Cannes will be back in 2021 at worst, chill.

Can’t we have a covid-19 free conversation at least on a supermodel forum. Don’t you think we all are already about to lose our minds because of being exposed daily death toll in home quarantine. Yes there is no humankind left who doesn’t know people are dying outside but to keep our psychology healthy we need to focus on something other sometimes. Such as if Adriana will attend Cannes Festival or not.

6 hours ago, laeteita said:

Can’t we have a covid-19 free conversation at least on a supermodel forum. Don’t you think we all are already about to lose our minds because of being exposed daily death toll in home quarantine. Yes there is no humankind left who doesn’t know people are dying outside but to keep our psychology healthy we need to focus on something other sometimes. Such as if Adriana will attend Cannes Festival or not.

Agree so much, and I speak being Italian, my country has one of the 3 virus highest death numbers in the world, so I know very well how tragic the situation is.

And I would like to point out this is the second time in a few months the admins here come out as extremely unpolite towards users who literally did nothing wrong or irrespectfull (the other one was the menace to close for everybody this section just because a couple users, at most, were focusing a bit on her boyfriends topic, instead of just warn and maybe block those few).

So, respectfully, I would like to ask for a less aggressive behaviour towards us users, who in both cases weren't responsible of any forum rule violations, nor used rude or aggressive tone to begin with. My outmost respect and thanks for the work you admins do to keep this forum on for all of us to enjoy, no question about that, but there was surely a more civil way to say what that message was meant to, just like the other time I quoted above.

Yeah... No one was dismissing the gravity of what is happening. Or saying that Cannes is more important than this at all.... We can talk about something other than the virus but it doesn’t mean we think that’s more important... As others have mentioned all we are hearing right now is about the virus 24/7 and adjusting our lives to it, we needa catch a break 🙄

On 3/28/2020 at 8:12 PM, Clauds said:

I do of course aware of there is a more serious issue to worry about than Adriana's Cannes attendance. But what do you expect me to discuss here? Covid-19 outbreak? As if we are not traumatized enough recently, who needs me to remind them over 2500 people are dying everyday because of pandemic? Or possible economic outcomes of it? 

I just informed people this is the only year that we were officially informed months before the Festival that Adriana will attend but because of pandemic, everything remain uncertain.

We don't need someone to remind us people are dying out there, what we need is a break and to concentrate on something positive because some of us are already on the edge of a mental breakdown from the stress and fear of pandemic.

Let us have a break at least  on here for god sake.

No, but I don't see the point about speculating about an event that a) Is not that important, b) we don't know if it'll happen at all and c) absolute worst case, will be back next year :idk: , just wait it out, they'll announce something official eventually. 

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

No, but I don't see the point about speculating about an event that a) Is not that important, b) we don't know if it'll happen at all and c) absolute worst case, will be back next year :idk: , just wait it out, they'll announce something official eventually. 

Ok i agree on we should wait. Actually we don’t have any other option.

As it’s said Adriana Lima confirmed this year and this never happened before we always had to wait until the last moment to see if she is going or not. This news worth to mention on here imo. That was the issue.

I never said it was wrong to mention it, I just think it was pointless to speculate on it when there's bigger things going on and there's not even confirmation that this will happen at all :idk: 

@Clauds   I think we can all agree there are bigger things going on in the world than Canes film festival. However this forum is dedicated to Adriana. Those of us coming on here during these times are looking for things about her and catching a break from the world news we are hearing about literally everywhere. We do not need to dedicate this forum for discussing the unfortunate events happening as well. Users should be able to have discussions here unrelated to the virus. It does not mean they think that’s more important than what is happening. If you feel differently then maybe do not come on the discussion thread during this time because the focus of the thread will continue to be about Adriana rather than COVID. Since you got us on the subject about it though, I hope you and everyone else is doing well during this. 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

I never said it was wrong to mention it, I just think it was pointless to speculate on it when there's bigger things going on and there's not even confirmation that this will happen at all :idk: 

It wasn’t speculation, it was Information about Chopard party in Cannes that confirmes Adriana’s attandance. The post included a link until the user edited it ( with explanation). 
And you literally acted like it was wrong to mention it with a very aggressive way.

here it is

On 3/28/2020 at 9:12 PM, Clauds said:

You contradict yourself.