Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

46 minutes ago, adamama said:

Is she the only one who sent 1 look? Maybe Ale and Isabeli sent different entries and Derek decided to just post them all to cover more time. Hay, i was expecting to see more of Adriana.

Nope others only sent one too. I’m pretty sure that’s what happened, some sent more looks. I feel like we saw more Adri in the teaser she posted about it. Like they didn’t even use some of the content in her teaser for the actual thing. Oh well, at least she was in it lol

CRRunwayXAmFar show was a complete dissapointment for me, i watched it live and i regret to waste my time on it. I hate the editing of Adriana's part especially, it was too unprofessional and total mess. I don't know if my expectations were too high but if they want donation from regular AmFar elites they at least should've put some effort into it.

On the bright side, Derek was online and replied almost every comments on live chat section, he said he's looking forward to see her for some works. And it seems, booking Adriana was Carine's idea.

Almost every models were online during the stream,  Adriana doesn't have an official YouTube account but i hope she was online and read all the good comments about her. Even Andrea was online.

IMG_2420.thumb.jpg.bead25eb9791c8558b409d34c99b1ad8.jpgIMG_2421.thumb.jpg.f448686af5754836a512dd0c3931d0d8.jpg

@ekn Agree it kinda felt like a waste of time. I think our expectations were high with them all hyping it up. And them having a pretty solid casting. Like I said, seems all the Adriana that was shown was in the teaser. I think Adriana was prob on the live. She did repost Carine’s story right before it started. She prob just didn’t comment. 

Oh well, it is the first virtual fashion show. And was just for awarness and not meant to be that professional. I think we will see more of these considering the situation. If a brand does one it would definitely be more professional. Like sending models a green screen. 

41 minutes ago, ekn said:

CRRunwayXAmFar show was a complete dissapointment for me, i watched it live and i regret to waste my time on it. I hate the editing of Adriana's part especially, it was too unprofessional and total mess. I don't know if my expectations were too high but if they want donation from regular AmFar elites they at least should've put some effort into it.

Agree the idea of doing runway show on youtube to replace canceled amfar show was a very good idea but failed so hard in practice. There was no actual concept or proper editing of the show. I mean it wasn't even live, they had plenty of time to work on it.

Did they really think they can make all those rich elites would watch this mess ???

But still i'm glad she participated it because this was still better than live stream boxing to raise money for some unknown guy's gym.

Just now, laeteita said:

But still i'm glad she participated it because this was still better than live stream boxing to raise money for some unknown guy's gym.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Id like to know what was in it for her lol. She didn’t seem interested one bit. She had already done a workout that day so it looked like she was just doing that one cause she had to. Also, she didn’t even pretend to take a sip of the beer which was the sponsor 🤣🤣🤣. I could understand Adriana with her accent more than that guy. And that’s exactly what i had said, I don’t understand why it was to raise money for that guys gym. The last place I’m donating money to right now with this pandemic, would be some random gym 

56 minutes ago, lucyford said:

And that’s exactly what i had said, I don’t understand why it was to raise money for that guys gym. The last place I’m donating money to right now with this pandemic, would be some random gym 

So true. Adriana obviously wasn't enjoying what she was doing tho.

Even if the virtual runway show was a mess, the aim of it was to raise money for those who don't have an access to health care during the pandemic. 

BTW, the gym guy said he will let us know if they reach the $7,500 and there is still no update on his FB, so i assume they didn't.

22 minutes ago, laeteita said:

So true. Adriana obviously wasn't enjoying what she was doing tho.

Even if the virtual runway show was a mess, the aim of it was to raise money for those who don't have an access to health care during the pandemic. 

BTW, the gym guy said he will let us know if they reach the $7,500 and there is still no update on his FB, so i assume they didn't.

I would’ve donated had it been for Kids Helping Kids instead or people truly struggling with the pandemic. But some guys gym just sounds kind of ridiculous right now when ALL business are struggling right now unless it’s essentials everyone’s buying. I highly doubt he’ll reach 7.5k althought the workout does have a lot of views. 100k so far on YouTube and almost 300k on Adriana’s FB. Maybe if we weren’t in a pandemic more people would donate. But not now when everyone’s trying to raise money for something, including MUCH more important COVID19 related causes

15 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She was live with ro54d on instagram, they are still on, as soon as they finish I'll try to get it and post her part here

I read the tweets too but i thought they meant she is watching it live and commenting not joining it

Here's a piece on youtube, but i think it's not complete

I'll try to get the full one, screen recording if the chrome extention doesn't work again. The lve is still broadcasting tho, so I have to wait for the end.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Here's a piece on youtube, but i think it's not complete

I'll try to get the full one, screen recording if the chrome extention doesn't work again. The lve is still broadcasting tho, so I have to wait for the end.

Thanks 

She commented in every 5 minutes, she did workout with phone in her hand.

27 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Anyone know what this says or is about? Can’t read it but looks fake 

“Adriana go away girl, you shouldn’t have upset Metin (Hara).”

In DM

Adriana: Hello Kayahan(his name), i love your tweets, i would like to get to know you❤️
Him: No need. While there are lots of Anatolian girls out there, i can’t waste my time on you.

😂

Metin was asked about Adriana on his live stream a few days ago and didn’t miss this opportunity to accuse Adriana over his mom’s condition again. 
So just want you to know, you might come across such tweets as above in these days so just ignore.

1 hour ago, adamama said:

Can you please tell me how many times Adriana attended Met? I wonder if she would be invited this year if this virus did not happen.

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

2014.thumb.jpg.16985febafef869cc0aa1bf2dab0aace.jpg2015.thumb.jpg.489371c2b89b071273b5e850a70b9973.jpg2016.thumb.jpg.b22b17c9310a8e47f21130dd255c1512.jpg2017.thumb.jpg.6d4ecfe91cfc554a95ac492dcf7bc8c5.jpg