Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Adriana is so funny. Like why does she have to prove to Turkishpeope  about her being single lol. 

Anyway, I wonder why she wrote versace to a video clip on her IG story. Hopefully that means she will be walking this season for versace

Also, Adriana and Inez posted a TB photo in the same day. I am hoping there is coming shoot 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She reads turkish media..why? Jesus

Guess not, I don't either, but it's basically impossible to miss the tons of ig posts tagging her these days, and the articles that comes out on Google as well just searching her name. If you are interested in the content they wrote about, this time they said she had a relationship with some Turkish guy she never met just because said guy commented on one of her ig posts a few days ago with 3 emojy hearts...

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Guess not, I don't either, but it's basically impossible to miss the tons of ig posts tagging her these days, and the articles that comes out on Google as well just searching her name. If you are interested in the content they wrote about, this time they said she had a relationship with some Turkish guy she never met just because said guy commented on one of her ig posts a few days ago with 3 emojy hearts...

Yeah its not something she can really avoid much. The shit be on her social media tag and since she reposts from fans more often now, that means she actually looks at her tags posts more and that means she sees all those damn spammed posts about some rumor from turkish media because thats what they do. Ya'll know her, when US media make up lies and stuff she rarely ever responded because its only in the media. But with turkish sites they spam adriana's tags and maybe even her comments with those lies. She's gonna be likely to respond to that unlike media from everywhere else that keeps it in the magazine and web articles

12 hours ago, Bellezana said:

Adriana is so funny. Like why does she have to prove to Turkishpeope  about her being single lol. 

Anyway, I wonder why she wrote versace to a video clip on her IG story. Hopefully that means she will be walking this season for versace

Also, Adriana and Inez posted a TB photo in the same day. I am hoping there is coming shoot 

I think it is the serie about Gianne Versace and that's why she tag them.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Adriana and Emir Bahadir literally know each other, they met in Cannes and at the Unicef event too They are following each other on insta since then. Emir Uyar (her ex) and Emir Bahadir are very close friends but the fact is he is GAY.

4 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

You don't have to read Turkish media to see all the rubbish they write. It's impossible to miss. Those people are awful

Yeah like the celebs THERE also complain about the rumors and shit. They really are bad, and we all know Adriana is not the type to confront rumors from media. So the fact that someone like her is bothered tells you how bad it is

Anyways, her Vogue video was so cute. I am glad she got one, maybe this means she will be at the MET this year

5 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Where Adriana is living? Why she moved for 3 months? Still Miami so?

She’s probably remodeling her house. Her house was starting to look like it could use some remodeling. And I saw she had followed accounts about remodeled  kitchens for example

4 hours ago, adamama said:

I don't think so but every time she works out that always mean she has upcoming work. I hope she bags A list campaign this year

I agree she prob won’t. She only started her diet/workout routine 2 days ago. So I’d imagine if she had something big like Paris she would’ve strated earlier. Plus Adriana didn’t get her daughters until Saturday when she first posted them on stories (I know this cause they had been posting in Markos house the days before). So I wouldn’t expect she’s leaving anywhere this week. 

53 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Hope so too ! But didn't she say she was going to the FashionWeek after the Oscars ? 

She had said she would go to NYFW a few weeks before it started. She ended up going to Oscars weekend and Qatar instead. Then when she was packing to Qatar in the Vogue video, she also packed for London. I’d assume for FW since it was going on then. But ended up not going either.