Jump to content
Bellazon

General Discussion


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

But Puma doesn't sell skincare products, do they?

 

No i mean maybe when she said she’s shooting in London for something with her name on it, maybe she meant Puma? Not the skin thing. Maybe she’s doing a collab with Puma like the collab Puma is always promoting with Selena Gomez.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, lucyford said:

No i mean maybe when she said she’s shooting in London for something with her name on it, maybe she meant Puma? Not the skin thing. Maybe she’s doing a collab with Puma like the collab Puma is always promoting with Selena Gomez.

Ooh I got you now. Maybe she's shooting for both? I tougt she was there for the LFW , but it would be interesting a collab with Puma.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh i missed the part where she said she’s going to shoot for her brand or her line or whatever she said that made you all think she will shoot for her skincare line/brand in London. But i have to admit it i can understand her excitement if Puma really let her to design a collection for the brand, they only collab with very big names or brands like Selena Gomez or BMW, they didn’t even let Usain Bolt to design for them or Cara Delevigne. It’s better than having a store on Amazon.com.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I tougt she was there for the LFW 

Me too. Especially after saw she followed and liked some posts of British designers on IG who had shows yesterday. 

Her walk at Berlin Fashion Week was maybe her last but i won’t complain if it was her last since it wasn’t for VS.

And i actually can’t see her leaving her house for something doesn’t pay enough such as runway shows unless it is for Puma or Maybelline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, laeteita said:

Tbh i missed the part where she said she’s going to shoot for her brand or her line or whatever she said that made you all think she will shoot for her skincare line/brand in London. But i have to admit it i can understand her excitement if Puma really let her to design a collection for the brand, they only collab with very big names or brands like Selena Gomez or BMW, they didn’t even let Usain Bolt to design for them or Cara Delevigne. It’s better than having a store on Amazon.com.

 

She did in this interview at the BCBGMAXAZRIA party:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you can always count on adriana to share a corny quote about needing to be respected/not wanting attention from men every time she gets into a fight with the person she's seeing or breaks up. And on queue- she did. 

 

Hopefully both of them are fine. They kept their relationship pretty private for the most part and it's tough to tell how invested she was or wasn't. But adriana is on fire this year... If they're not just fighting, Upward and onward girl 💅😍🔥

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Is she still in Europe? Would be so nice to see her at mfw/pfw

She should still be in London seeing the new picture from story. I’d love to see her do at least one show this year, it’s been over a year since her last hf show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Well you can always count on adriana to share a corny quote about needing to be respected/not wanting attention from men every time she gets into a fight with the person she's seeing or breaks up. And on queue- she did. 

 

Hopefully both of them are fine. They kept their relationship pretty private for the most part and it's tough to tell how invested she was or wasn't. But adriana is on fire this year... If they're not just fighting, Upward and onward girl 💅😍🔥

 

 

She never looked thrilled to be around Emir, if you ask me. We’ve seen her in love and it’s not what she looked like when she was with him. 

Well, it’s hard to find “the one”. Better luck next time for both of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HermannC said:

 

She never looked thrilled to be around Emir, if you ask me. We’ve seen her in love and it’s not what she looked like when she was with him. 

Well, it’s hard to find “the one”. Better luck next time for both of them. 

I wouldn’t be sure this is the last of them... we know she likes to play the unfollowing/following game. Whatever happened was sudden cause she was with him at the art thing the same day she unfollowed him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well . must couples look so thrilled with each other in the red carpet but in private they are a mess , and some other looks "ok" in the red carpet and in private they are very good, so that's what matter. A good example it was Brad Pitt and Angelina and Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, in the red carpet they was like a soul mates, everybody was always like "AWWN, THE PERFECT COUPLE" but in private, was a such mess!!!
 

2 hours ago, HermannC said:

 

She never looked thrilled to be around Emir, if you ask me. We’ve seen her in love and it’s not what she looked like when she was with him. 

Well, it’s hard to find “the one”. Better luck next time for both of them. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well . must couples look so thrilled with each other in the red carpet but in private they are a mess , and some other looks "ok" in the red carpet and in private they are very good, so that's what matter. A good example it was Brad Pitt and Angelina and Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, in the red carpet they was like a soul mates, everybody was always like "AWWN, THE PERFECT COUPLE" but in private, was a such mess!!!
 

 

I’m not comparing her to other celebrities, I’m comparing her with herself when she’s in love. It’s just very different. I’m not gonna name names, but it is easy to find pictures of her in events with ex-boyfriends that she was more enthusiastic about, let’s put it this way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't know that, you can't compare her action in the past with now. I Think he has been good for her, she seen more happy, he is not like her others date, he it's more private one and I what matter it his how they are in private and not in red carpet because like I said, doesn't mean nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I wouldn’t be sure this is the last of them... we know she likes to play the unfollowing/following game. Whatever happened was sudden cause she was with him at the art thing the same day she unfollowed him. 

? This is very imature for a woman with her age...even if she was a teenager tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...