Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 10/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, lucyford said:

Why is Adriana acting weird on IG lately. Like posting soemthing and then deleting it some hours later. And her post about Egypt today was completely random. 

There were a lot of comments about her friend's cause of death, so it was a right decision to delete the post. I think she thought she should delete the post.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Because the tutorial it is in Maybelline Oficial channel on YouTube, so she will not post on igtv. 

I think this is the reason Adriana doesn’t repost a lot of good pictures including her work... because they’ve already been posted somewhere. The maybelline channel videos don’t even get that many views. It has over 3k views. Adriana posting it on her IG would get 3k views in a few minutes. 

22 hours ago, lucyford said:

I think this is the reason Adriana doesn’t repost a lot of good pictures including her work... because they’ve already been posted somewhere. The maybelline channel videos don’t even get that many views. It has over 3k views. Adriana posting it on her IG would get 3k views in a few minutes. 

Yeh.. but they are trying to get more views and subscrivers. But she could at least post on her stories and put the link of the Full video for everyone see or at least post some photo of her. 

43 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh.. but they are trying to get more views and subscrivers. But she could at least post on her stories and put the link of the Full video for everyone see or at least post some photo of her. 

I think maybelline just never tells her to post her stuff on IG. She hasn’t posted Maybelline since NYFW in February. And she hasn’t posted one of her campaign pictures for them in who knows how many years. You wouldnt even know she still works with Maybelline unless you follow Maybelline. Puma clearly grills her tho about posting and promoting them on IG. 

31 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I saw the Graça’s birthday cake, the candle on it says “50”. Is she really 50? If it’s true she gave birth to Adriana at the age of 12 !!! 

I saw that too but didn’t believe she’s actually 50. I thought she was 18 when she had Adriana. Not sure where I rmeber that from tho. 

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I didn't remember the exact age, anyway if she is in the 90-100 years old range it's unlikely she had her daughter (Graca) at 40-50.

Yeah she turned 100. I remember Adriana posted about it on her stories. Cause she went home to Brazil for her birthday. I agree Adriana’s mom being 50 doesn’t add up but if she did have Adriana when she was 18, that makes a bit more sense. 

30 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I thought Adriana’s grandma turned 100 this year: 

I thought the woman who turned 100 this year is Graça’s grandmother not Adriana’s. She’s too old to be Graça’s mother to be honest. And if im not wrong i saw a photo of a different woman called mother by Graça?!

38 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I thought the woman who turned 100 this year is Graça’s grandmother not Adriana’s. She’s too old to be Graça’s mother to be honest. And if im not wrong i saw a photo of a different woman called mother by Graça?!

That’s Adriana’s great grandma???? Then who is her grandma?? I mean it’s possible that is Gracas mom. She would have have been 44 when she had Graca which is old to have a kid but it’s possible. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Adriana call her grandma too on IG. Or maybe I’m hust confusing them.

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

That’s Adriana’s great grandma???? Then who is her grandma?? I mean it’s possible that is Gracas mom. She would have have been 44 when she had Graca which is old to have a kid but it’s possible. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Adriana call her grandma too on IG. Or maybe I’m hust confusing them.

Yes you’re right she called her grandma on her ig but it’s easier to call than great grandmother and it depends on culture that how should you call your parents grands. 
(the boy in the photo said she is one of her parents grandma and calling Adriana as his cousin) im confused 

E0D51D00-52A0-4EB6-A590-A791C92830A2.thumb.jpeg.6e31b65dbb67fd8163b081fc5e7df943.jpeg

Btw if Graça is really older than 55 then she could easily beat Adriana at the ‘looking young’ game.

7 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Yes you’re right she called her grandma on her ig but it’s easier to call than great grandmother and it depends on culture that how should you call your parents grands. 
(the boy in the photo said she is one of her parents grandma and calling Adriana as his cousin) im confused 

E0D51D00-52A0-4EB6-A590-A791C92830A2.thumb.jpeg.6e31b65dbb67fd8163b081fc5e7df943.jpeg

Btw if Graça is really older than 55 then she could easily beat Adriana at the ‘looking young’ game.

Well if that’s the case... that would make that boy her second cousin I believe. But I assumed that was her grandma because I haven’t seen Adriana talk about another grandma.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, lucyford said:

I saw that too but didn’t believe she’s actually 50. I thought she was 18 when she had Adriana. Not sure where I rmeber that from tho. 

That candle "50" was about another person in the picture...she used the plural "our birthday"