Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

It does matter if she was with him? She was gorgeous, classy, perfect. She's on fire in this fashion week, this is all what matter!

I wasn’t saying it as a bad thing. I was just telling. Because she didn’t pose with him so I figured maybe some of you wouldn’t notice he was there. 

9 hours ago, EsraLima said:

She is back to Miami right ? It was a great fashion week I'm just "sad" she didn't walk any show 

Yea she’s back in Miami. I wonder if she’s no longer interested in doing runway or what. Really wanted to see her for Fenty or at least a show. 

Well .. maybe she doesn't want to walk in NYFW , like Doutzen, she doesn't walk in NYFW anymore and maybe Adriana it's doing the same, who knows. Btw that photo of Luigi and Lango, I think it's something for Vogue Magazine, since she tag some editor of Vogue, Maybe Vogie Brazil or US Vogue.

5 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well .. maybe she doesn't want to walk in NYFW , like Doutzen, she doesn't walk in NYFW anymore and maybe Adriana it's doing the same, who knows. Btw that photo of Luigi and Lango, I think it's something for Vogue Magazine, since she tag some editor of Vogue, Maybe Vogie Brazil or US Vogue.

It’s interesting it’s being teased. Must be something good

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I wish it's Vogue US, would be amazing for her !!

13 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeah. I just wish she'd sit front row at more shows

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

Yeah. I just wish she'd sit front row at more shows

Yeah I’d much rather see her actually walking at least a show. Sitting there isn’t going to be benefiting her anywhere near as much as if she walked a show. No one cares about who sat front row anymore either. NYFW shows were flooded with youtubers and influencers and barley A list. Whatever her reason for not walking shows is idk and I’m not trying to judge her, just saying there’s a lot more impact in walking than sitting next to the beauty youtubers and influencers these days. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I’d much rather see her actually walking at least a show. Sitting there isn’t going to be benefiting her anywhere near as much as if she walked a show. No one cares about who sat front row anymore either. NYFW shows were flooded with youtubers and influencers and barley A list. Whatever her reason for not walking shows is idk and I’m not trying to judge her, just saying there’s a lot more impact in walking than sitting next to the beauty youtubers and influencers these days. 

Agree. Let's hope she'll go to the Paris one and walk for Miu Miu 

I’d like to see her walk but since when is sitting front row not beneficial? Front row means you have a good relationship with the designer or even the casting director and they deem you influential enough to be there. You also get to network with the other people in the audience (some of those important people aren’t even in the industry so you’d be broadening your contact list)  and most times create friendship which can go on to bring walking together or just be useful in the future. With runway on the other hand, you’re blending in with just the other models. As a model, she’s in no shortage of model friends.

It’s not only youtubers in the audience. I’ve been seeing a lot of high profile celebrities as well.

I’m just happy seeing her partaking in fashion week and looking great ♥️

2 hours ago, Corner said:

I’d like to see her walk but since when is sitting front row not beneficial? Front row means you have a good relationship with the designer or even the casting director and they deem you influential enough to be there. You also get to network with the other people in the audience (some of those important people aren’t even in the industry so you’d be broadening your contact list)  and most times create friendship which can go on to bring walking together or just be useful in the future. With runway on the other hand, you’re blending in with just the other models. As a model, she’s in no shortage of model friends.

It’s not only youtubers in the audience. I’ve been seeing a lot of high profile celebrities as well.

I’m just happy seeing her partaking in fashion week and looking great ♥️

I never said it wasn’t beneficial. I said walking the show is far more. Many people think Adriana is now retired. And people not seeing her on the runway anymore isn’t helping. I disagree that walking the show makes you blend in. That’s what people are there to see lol. Those are the pictures that are going to be posted everywhere. And essentially what people care about not about who sat next to who. Plus I don’t see how meeting influential people is going to help either when you aren’t even at the show long. 

Well, it happens. Gisele said the SAME thing as Adriana. She hates that people think she is fully retired just because she did on a runway. Adriana didn't announce any retirement on a hf runway, but she did on a runway. So people are just going to think that. And people who do are idiots because anybody that follows her career knows she still gets campaigns and covers. IF people still assume she is fully retired then just gonna have to. Plus, I am sure if Adriana did one show for nyfw, she usually only do one damn show anyways, its not gonna change anything. Some people may still miss it. If they do, they do. Adriana has walked enough in her earlier years.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well, it happens. Gisele said the SAME thing as Adriana. She hates that people think she is fully retired just because she did on a runway. Adriana didn't announce any retirement on a hf runway, but she did on a runway. So people are just going to think that. And people who do are idiots because anybody that follows her career knows she still gets campaigns and covers. IF people still assume she is fully retired then just gonna have to. Plus, I am sure if Adriana did one show for nyfw, she usually only do one damn show anyways, its not gonna change anything. Some people may still miss it. If they do, they do. Adriana has walked enough in her earlier years.

Well no one show wouldn’t change everything. But it’d show the people in the fashion industry she’s still doing shows. The Fenty show I’m sure will get a lot of views when it’s Broadcasted on amazon prime. That would’ve been great for her to have been part of and a slap in the face to Vs. 

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Maybe she is not doing shows. Maybe she did stop runway with VS

Well I’ve been wondering the same thing. But it’s not like she used to do much runway before either. She did say she was open to doing the VS show again when she was asked. But then it doesn’t make sense why she didn’t do a single show not just this season but this whole year.