Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Oh that’s my bad, it’s usually been in NY. 

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

On google it says they are at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey

But she's still in Miami.. I know there's the picture of the seating but are you sure she's going ?  

5 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

But she's still in Miami.. I know there's the picture of the seating but are you sure she's going ?  

She must have confirmed she’s going for her picture to be on a seat reserved for her. It’s not a long flight there, she’ll prob leave later today. The show isn’t even till tomorrow night so there’s plenty of time. I wouldn’t see why she’d want to be there early anyways since it’s not like she has anything else to do in New Jersey. 

13 minutes ago, lucyford said:

She must have confirmed she’s going for her picture to be on a seat reserved for her. It’s not a long flight there, she’ll prob leave later today. The show isn’t even till tomorrow night so there’s plenty of time. I wouldn’t see why she’d want to be there early anyways since it’s not like she has anything else to do in New Jersey. 

Oh it's not tonight ? My bad I thought it was tonight so yeah ok she can leave today! Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah I don't agree. Its not her fault that people are stupid and don't want to remember the empty cause part. There are a number of people who do remember her saying the empty causes part. And the fact that she said "empty causes" was a big part of her quote. When it made headlines people mentioned that part as well. Anybody who is ignoring that or "forgetting" that part of the quote are def going to get checked. People remember that empty causes part because she had to connect that with why she was still willing to walk the 2018 VS Fashion show. There are just stupid people on the internet making stupid comments and she shouldn't be THAT careful based on those stupid people. If people don't remember the empty cause part or they are being an asshole and neglect it, its literally their fault. She shouldn't walk on eggshells for them. She is doing what she said she would.

I have no complaints about how she is running her social media right now. Like I said, its getting her name back out there and obviously she is serious about building her brand. She needs to be doing what she is now. Not only to maintain her spot in the industry but if she wants to branch out, she gotta keep her name out there.

She shouldn’t have posted the second photo regardless of what she said about not taking off her clothes. I mean I don’t midn it but let’s not forget kids are on IG too these days.And it’s just obviously going to get backlash.

Yeah I think CAA will be better for her in terms of keeping her name out there not just in fashion. As I’ve mentioned, I think they have been getting her to more events for the media. 

56 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Anyone else wish those photos were in better quality though? Lol

We already have those two in a decent quality, not HD but good. I'd have been more interested on the third photo we know she has on that book, never released if not for a small preview on acollage of photos for the book that we got I don't remember where, probably at the day of the presentaton event in NY she attended. Maybe she has more then 3, idk for sure even if somebody here on BZ said in another thread there aren't many of her, nobody scanned or photographed it sadly...

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

We already have those two in a decent quality, not HD but good. I'd have been more interested on the third photo we know she has on that book, never released if not for a small preview on acollage of photos for the book that we got I don't remember where, probably at the day of the presentaton event in NY she attended. Maybe she has more then 3, idk for sure even if somebody here on BZ said in another thread there aren't many of her, nobody scanned or photographed it sadly...

Yeah I'm aware. I meant I wish she posted them in better quality. It would have been better for her feed.