Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She welcomed J balvin and Bad bunny to the stage with Victor Cruz. Not sure if we will find video of it. Lol she messed up and said what’s up New York but she’s in Jersey lol. She prob got confused cause It looks like she was staying in New York.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

She welcomed J balvin and Bad bunny to the stage with Victor Cruz. Not sure if we will find video of it. Lol she messed up and said what’s up New York but she’s in Jersey lol. She prob got confused cause It looks like she was staying in New York.

She probably got confused because its usually in NYC

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She probably got confused because its usually in NYC

I think she’s staying in NYC too. I saw the Hadids were paped heading to VMAs in NY. It’s like a 40 min drive to Newark so yeah she may have been in NYC. But I saw it all over twitter too lol.

I think she’s staying in NYC too. I saw the Hadids were paped heading to VMAs in NY. It’s like a 40 min drive to Newark so yeah she may have been in NYC. But I saw it all over twitter too lol.

I did too. Some people think she might have said Newark but because of her accent it sounded like New York, because she probably would have said "New York City" anyway. IDK lol

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I did too. Some people think she might have said Newark but because of her accent it sounded like New York, because she probably would have said "New York City" anyway. IDK lol

Yeah true she may have been saying Newark in her head lol. Oh well it’s nothing bad just funny 

Thanks for updates everybody...

I loved her vma look.

And even if we knew she will get a Numero Russia cover i wasn’t hope for a printed edition. A big plus.

I asked last month whether she got a cover from Russia, i didn’t get a reply but i did a quick check: this is her first Russia cover. 👍🏻 

I wish she posted the glam shot as well but the video she posted was very well received. Like more received than Bella Hadid who also posted a video of it being her first time there. They both posted red carpet videos. Right now Bella Hadid, someone very popular and has more forllowers than Adriana, has less than 1 million views on her red carpet video and only around 1,000 comments. Adriana's video already reached 1 million views and has freaking 4,000 comments! That says something, especially since Adriana is way older and been around for so long and she can go to the same event as someone as young and popular as Bella but still have more impact with her presence

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I wish she posted the glam shot as well but the video she posted was very well received. Like more received than Bella who also posted a video of it being her first time there. Right now Bella Hadid, someone very popular and has more forllowers than Adriana, has less than 1 million views on her red carpet video and only around 1,000 likes. Adriana's video already reached 1 million views and has freak 4,000 comments! That says something, especially since Adriana is way older and been around for so long and she can go to the same event as someone as young and popular as Bella but still have more impact with her presence

Yup I noticed this too. I see all the comments are very positive and saying how she’s looking better than ever. Someone needs to tell her to post that photo tho. She literally looks 20 in that shot. At LEAST the pictures Andrew Day posted although I prefer the other. If she doesn’t post it that’s unfortunate but it’s been reposted a lot already like by Maybelline. 

I think this was the most important carpet for Adriana this year although some of you guys were saying it wasn’t that serious of an event since she’s not in the industry. The VMAs have huge media coverage and it’s exposing Adriana to an audience outside of those who care about her or fashion. Obviously Adriana is well known enough but her showing up there looking good was important because some people were thinking she was losing it after how she was on her last VS show. 

Yup I noticed this too. I see all the comments are very positive and saying how she’s looking better than ever. Someone needs to tell her to post that photo tho. She literally looks 20 in that shot. At LEAST the pictures Andrew Day posted although I prefer the other. If she doesn’t post it that’s unfortunate but it’s been reposted a lot already like by Maybelline. 

I think this was the most important carpet for Adriana this year although some of you guys were saying it wasn’t that serious of an event since she’s not in the industry. The VMAs have huge media coverage and it’s exposing Adriana to an audience outside of those who care about her or fashion. Obviously Adriana is well known enough but her showing up there looking good was important because some people were thinking she was losing it after how she was on her last VS show. 

Also, alot of people were just glad to see adriana there. People were literally happy and praising her all over the place for still looking good. Whatever she is doing right now as far as keeping up with her looks go, she needs to continue to do it. Like, she doesn't even look like she had fillers. The way she looks right now is perfect

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Also, alot of people were just glad to see adriana there. People were literally happy and praising her all over the place for still looking good. Whatever she is doing right now as far as keeping up with her looks go, she needs to continue to do it. Like, she doesn't even look like she had fillers. The way she looks right now is perfect

Lol I still can’t put my finger on what she did for the VS show. She looked very different but hasn’t looked like that again. Like she killed Oscars and Cannes looking normal. I think the tan really helped her for VMAs tho. And that makeup I think is the one that suits her the best.

I see articles have come out mentioning how she said New York. Although i think she may have been saying Newark but didn’t realize it’s pronounced as “Nork”. Either way lol at least it’s getting her talked about more. 

14 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I wish she posted the glam shot as well but the video she posted was very well received. Like more received than Bella Hadid who also posted a video of it being her first time there. They both posted red carpet videos. Right now Bella Hadid, someone very popular and has more forllowers than Adriana, has less than 1 million views on her red carpet video and only around 1,000 comments. Adriana's video already reached 1 million views and has freaking 4,000 comments! That says something, especially since Adriana is way older and been around for so long and she can go to the same event as someone as young and popular as Bella but still have more impact with her presence

In the end talent and beauty wins. I think Bella ended up get around the same amount of views as Adriana, but it says a lot that people still show up for Adriana at her age.

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

Still can’t get over how she didn’t post that glam photo.. She’s been kinda MIA on stories and hasn’t posted her cover. So I wonder if she’s still in NY

Maybe she will be to Venice film festival since she is dating emir? She went at this event before?

20 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Maybe she will be to Venice film festival since she is dating emir? She went at this event before?

She just posted she’s in Hamptons. Which is a bit weird cause usually she just vacations there so who knows she’s up to. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is with Emir. Emir has gone to Venice film festival before but I don’t think she has. I was also thinking it was possible she’d go. 

The instagram story Adriana posted with that long caption from some girl's post -- I hate to be petty but, "I need a man who is striving for excellence financially, because I don't need a financial burden" @metinhara 😂

Ok ok. It's longer than just that quote and probably not aimed at him.

I won't read into it her post too much, but she seems to only really make those kinds of quote posts/stories about men when she's having men related troubles. She's still following Emir. And we know that she has no problem unfollowing and following again for even the slightest of issues. So I'm sure all is ok. I get the impression that she and Emir are sort of casually dating anyway and that neither is all in. If so, I think that's good for her for a while!