Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, ekn said:

Did she leave Society Model Management, i thought she is represented by Society not Elite Models at least in US. 

The Society is part of the Elite group, at least that's what is written at the end of the article from the link above. So it's the same thing, she is under Elite worldide, the Society in particular manages the US part  her work.

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

The Society is part of the Elite group, at least that's what is written at the end of the article from the link above. So it's the same thing, she is under Elite worldide, the Society in particular manages the US part  her work.

thanks for info. I read they had a problem in the past.

But i hope the work she's done in Vegas is something better.

3 hours ago, EsraLima said:

She's on her way to the airport so that seems to be true!  So happy ! I hope she'll walk at a show (hoping for Versace 🙏🏽)

I read it in Jo's thread and turns out that was an old image. I'm sorry. :( 

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Guys is it me or has Adriana’s fluency in English improved a lot? 

Its been awhile since we heard her talk in like interviews. But it does look like her grammar has improved as far as typing on social media. Its been awhile since we seen her mispell a word or something. If it did improve thats great

28 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its been awhile since we heard her talk in like interviews. But it does look like her grammar has improved as far as typing on social media. Its been awhile since we seen her mispell a word or something. If it did improve thats great

I’ve noticed how well she speaks now from her instagram stories. I think it’s due to her not overthinking every word/sentence before she utters it. Like she now trusts herself to  just speak and flow. Idk if I’m making sense lol

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Adriana's looks yesterday...😭

I was speechless. Especially at the VF party. Wow. 

Everybody was, she outdid herself this year. She looked one of the best out of all models. Like I said before, people can not stop reposting these videos fawning over her, 

I feel like she was going for the 1950s bombshell actress look, and she killed it. Perfect mix between sexy AND classy, because did you all see kendall Jenner's dress? She did not know the balance. The dress was embarrassingly vulgar. Adriana did very good this year

I always thought a true red lipstick was her best color, but damn, she rocked that hot pink lip just as well if not better.  It goes so well with her skin tone.  

I just love all the behind the scenes with her team.   So cool to see her working with Patrick Ta again.  He is talented and has worked with so many celebrities, and he makes Adri look so sexy.  

19 hours ago, Aurora Dawn said:

I always thought a true red lipstick was her best color, but damn, she rocked that hot pink lip just as well if not better.  It goes so well with her skin tone.  

I just love all the behind the scenes with her team.   So cool to see her working with Patrick Ta again.  He is talented and has worked with so many celebrities, and he makes Adri look so sexy.  

Have to say, I prefer her hot pink lipstick. It look so sexy on her. I never tought someone could be sexy in pink lipstick, but Adriana just killed it!