Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I wonder if Adriana was even an Angel in 2018. I don’t recall her working for them at all other than the VSFS. I don’t think they posted anything related to her either not even the happy birthday posts. Maybe that’s why she didn’t makes Forbes top 10. 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yeah Adriana did act strange when she was with Metin but I wouldn’t say he was the reason for losing confidence. She started to come around towards the end of last year when she was actually working and he was still around. But I think VS letting her go can explain why she was off in the beginning of 2018 in terms of work. 

And yeah i don’t think anyone will beat Adriana’s VS record. Pretty sure Lilly will be gone after this year. I’m surprised Candice is still there knowing she has her swim line. And they just brought swim back so it’s possible Candice will be asked to leave. And I’m sure when Candice leaves Behati will too. They are already being pushed aside by VS so no way they’ll last 8 more. 8 years ago Adriana was still opening and getting FB in the same show. 

Well I note him for her change in confidence for a few reasons. One of the reasons is because honestly the men Adriana date TEND to (not all the time) but sometimes they tend to rub off on her. She becomes like them sometime. Metin was not only very insecure, but he also had this big tendency of going through his comments on IG religiously. Its been obvious that he even read this forum. Like he was  insecure but also a narcissist at the same time. He truly didn't feel THAT good about himself, and yet he still couldn't resist reading every single thing related to him. Thats why Adriana made this statement FOR him, saying her gay friend that the tabloids  accused her of cheating on Metin with, is actually gay and she is still with metin. Adriana addressed the turkish media so much and you can tell its because of him. He wants to make sure he is aware of all things related to him and what people say. Most of the time, Adriana wasn't like that. You can tell that she doesn't keep tab on herself that much. I say all this to say, while Adriana was dating someone who looked at his IG comments religiously, liking all the good comments and quickly blocking any comment that was bad OR neutral, I find it ironic that Adriana also started complaining about people social media comments. You can tell she started to do the same thing, looking at comments on IG about her more and she even complained about it in a post once. And its like wow, Adriana had her IG for 4 years. Even when she posted those sweaty not as flattering pictures of herself that people complained about in the comments, she did not budge. She still posted what she won't with VERY little fear of what people in the comments said. People would complain and she didn't give on fuck. She didn't make posts about those comments and she surely didn't become scared to post anything on her feed. I think it was ironic she started being with someone who was that opposite and then she too started being that way.

HOWEVER, I also think her age was probably a factor about her confidence as well. Lets be honest, its not easy to have the same confidence and mentality about yourself when you were 27 years old as an almost 40 year. I DO think that had the most to do with it. Not VS, not Metin.  Buts its tough being in such a superficial industry that usually favors younger girls, and you are 37. I mean, even Gisele and Alessandra have gotten actual plastic surgery as they have gotten older. Gisele admitted it was because she wasn't feeling too good about herself nad her body anymore. Getting older def takes its toll on models. I feel sorry for the certain models who are clearly already insecure in some way and they haven't even reached Gisele's and Adriana's age. I think her fear of social media was influenced by metin because her actions mimicked his. However, I think over all her confidence wasn't the same because she was entering a weird time in her life. She is leaving a brand that she has been with since she was teenager and she is getting older, her metabolism isn't the same and all that. Its honestly understandable, I am just glad that she seems to have gotten over that stage and realizing that she will be ok and people STILL love her to pieces no matter her age

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I wonder if Adriana was even an Angel in 2018. I don’t recall her working for them at all other than the VSFS. I don’t think they posted anything related to her either not even the happy birthday posts. Maybe that’s why she didn’t makes Forbes top 10. 

She walked for the show, so yes she was still an angel. Just because an angel stop being used for work doesn't mean they are no longer an angel. She still promoted VS when the 2018 fashion show came around. She was given two wings, she was acknowledge as an angel during the show. Its just like when Ale was not used for her last TWO years at VS, she was still considered an angel. Same with Heidi, all of them. Its like I said, not being used in VS for a year isn't a sign that someone is no longer an angel, but a sign that soon they won't be anymore.

The forbes thing is probably because Adriana truly did have a slow year. She didn't do too much as well as said, and VS probably no longer paid her as much.Look at Candice, still an angel, for the first time she also wasn't on the list. None of the angels were actually.

Gisele admitted to having plastic surgery? I knew it! She now has the sheen to her face most celebrities do when they start doing plastic surgery. When Gisele was 30 she looked much (embarrassingly) older than she does now.

Did Alessandra admit to it as well?

Also I understand what you mean by feeling sorry for all these models that are only in their early 30s but have started messing up with their faces. These girls are all rich and tbh if they stopped smoking, ate healthy, stay hydrated, moistured, used sunscreen, exercised,  they’d still look the same as they did when they were 28.

Also, that Forbes list is a joke, I thought we went over that?

I rewatched every ig stories i saved from DFR night, i didn't find any clue that she was talking about 2018. I remember in an interview, she admitted she felt not confident enough after her pregnancies which is acceptable for a supermodel who gains her life with her well-shaped body.

IMHO, I don't even think she felt that much bad related to her appearance. i mean, she couldn't have shown up on the VS runway just 6 weeks later she gave birth.

Adriana should be the last person to feel bad about her appearance, she is 37 and still looks like she is in her late 20s. Look at Josephine Skriver she is 10+ years younger than Adriana but her first work for Maybelline was a Anti-Aging foundation. A 24 yrs old, young girl was just used to promote Anti-Aging line by Maybelline. This also proves how cruel is this business. Adri, on the other hand, still hasn't switched to the Anti aging line yet.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

I rewatched every ig stories i saved from DFR night, i didn't find any clue that she was talking about 2018. I remember in an interview, she admitted she felt not confident enough after her pregnancies which is acceptable for a supermodel who gains her life with her well-shaped body.

IMHO, I don't even think she felt that much bad related to her appearance. i mean, she couldn't have shown up on the VS runway just 6 weeks later she gave birth.

Adriana should be the last person to feel bad about her appearance, she is 37 and still looks like she is in her late 20s. Look at Josephine Skriver she is 10+ years younger than Adriana but her first work for Maybelline was a Anti-Aging foundation. A 24 yrs old, young girl was just used to promote Anti-Aging line by Maybelline. This also proves how cruel is this business. Adri, on the other hand, still hasn't switched to the Anti aging line yet.

She didn't say anything about the exact period in the award event, true, but I think she is referring to early 2018 as well because in that period she posted a bit ore insistently about struggling to get back in shape and having to work harder at her age.

Poor Joephine, the anti-aing line wtf?!?!?! She doesn't look older then her age at all! Adriana wouldn't work for that kind of product because for her makeup has the opposite outcome, it makes her seem older then what she looks when natural.

Wasn’t Adriana referring to the Miu Miu thing she did with Katie when she talked about regaining confidence? It’s got to be she prob just didn’t want to admit that it was a recent thing in her speech. Adriana never seemed as off as she did in early 2018. I think if it had been after giving birth she would’ve mentioned that since its very relatable.

11 hours ago, Corner said:

Gisele admitted to having plastic surgery? I knew it! She now has the sheen to her face most celebrities do when they start doing plastic surgery. When Gisele was 30 she looked much (embarrassingly) older than she does now.

Did Alessandra admit to it as well?

Also I understand what you mean by feeling sorry for all these models that are only in their early 30s but have started messing up with their faces. These girls are all rich and tbh if they stopped smoking, ate healthy, stay hydrated, moistured, used sunscreen, exercised,  they’d still look the same as they did when they were 28.

Also, that Forbes list is a joke, I thought we went over that?

Yup Gisele talked about it in interviews and I think in her book as well. I mean, remember she was caught wearing that baruka to conceal that it was her going to see a plastic surgeon. Alessandra ofcourse won't say anything but its obvious with her boobs, like gisele's were. Thats what I am referring to btw, gisele got implants

I don’t mean to sound like a hater cause I’m not. But I suspect Adriana may have gotten Botox at one point in her forehead at least. Not saying this because she looks younger for her age. But if you noticed in 2015 VSFS backstage she would get noticeable wrinkles in her forehead while she talked during interviews. Which is fine, it’s normal a lot of young people have it but it was just very different that year. But then if you watch her stuff backstage 2017 VSFS that wasn’t the case. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I don’t mean to sound like a hater cause I’m not. But I suspect Adriana may have gotten Botox at one point in her forehead at least. Not saying this because she looks younger for her age. But if you noticed in 2015 VSFS backstage she would get noticeable wrinkles in her forehead while she talked during interviews. Which is fine, it’s normal a lot of young people have it but it was just very different that year. But then if you watch her stuff backstage 2017 VSFS that wasn’t the case. 

Botox prevents wrinkles, but doesn't take them away If she already had some kind of wrinkles before, they would still be there. Adriana lost a ton of weight on 2015, she overall looked older. Also, the makeup from 2015 was purposely light, they may have been easier to see compared to other years. Even though I have never noticed that on Adriana but if you think they were there, they would still be there. Botox is something preventative. If its already there, its just there

https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-science-of-botox-1069224 

Its probably just the makeup concealing less because it was lighter that year.

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Botox prevents wrinkles, but doesn't take them away If she already had some kind of wrinkles before, they would still be there. Adriana lost a ton of weight on 2015, she overall looked older. Also, the makeup from 2015 was purposely light, they may have been easier to see compared to other years. Even though I have never noticed that on Adriana but if you think they were there, they would still be there. Botox is something preventative. If its already there, its just there

https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-science-of-botox-1069224 

Its probably just the makeup concealing less because it was lighter that year.

She looked off in every way that show to be honest. But they weren’t like permenant wrinkles, they were those wrinkles you see on your forehead if you make exaggerated facial expressions. You couldn’t see it once her face was still. Just google forehead Botox pictures and you see it does get rid of it and makes your forehead smooth. 

You can see it in this video. Like I said, I just suspect. I may be wrong but I’ve just never seen her forehead be like that other times. No hate for her if she did. 

12 hours ago, lucyford said:

She looked off in every way that show to be honest. But they weren’t like permenant wrinkles, they were those wrinkles you see on your forehead if you make exaggerated facial expressions. You couldn’t see it once her face was still. Just google forehead Botox pictures and you see it does get rid of it and makes your forehead smooth. 

You can see it in this video. Like I said, I just suspect. I may be wrong but I’ve just never seen her forehead be like that other times. No hate for her if she did. 

Well like I said in that show, she lost the most weight she ever had because prior to that she had gotten so big people thought she was pregnant. So that made her lose a ton of weight and that impacted her appearance then VS had very light makeup that year. Thats important to note because not as much was concealed during that year. For all we know without makeup Adriana's forehead looks like that when she moves her face but you can't tell when she has makeup on. Just like how alot of people have crows feet but its less obvious when heavier makeup is applied. You'd have to do more than googling pictures of botox to understand it. I took microbiology, I actually learned alot about botox... The link I gave you tells you that it doesn't make wrinkles go away. Its not a cure. Its like acne medicine. acne medicine does not cure what people have. Whatever they have on their face still will have to run its course and go away on its own but its not likely to come back because of the medicine. its a treatment to prevent their acne in the future. Same with botox, its a treatment to prevent not take something away. Makeup however, can make something LOOK like its taken awaythats already there and 2015 makeup was very light, it was called a "natural" look.

40 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well like I said in that show, she lost the most weight she ever had because prior to that she had gotten so big people thought she was pregnant. So that made her lose a ton of weight and that impacted her appearance then VS had very light makeup that year. Thats important to note because not as much was concealed during that year. For all we know without makeup Adriana's forehead looks like that when she moves her face but you can't tell when she has makeup on. Just like how alot of people have crows feet but its less obvious when heavier makeup is applied. You'd have to do more than googling pictures of botox to understand it. I took microbiology, I actually learned alot about botox... The link I gave you tells you that it doesn't make wrinkles go away. Its not a cure. Its like acne medicine. acne medicine does not cure what people have. Whatever they have on their face still will have to run its course and go away on its own but its not likely to come back because of the medicine. its a treatment to prevent their acne in the future. Same with botox, its a treatment to prevent not take something away. Makeup however, can make something LOOK like its taken awaythats already there and 2015 makeup was very light, it was called a "natural" look.

We’ve seen Adriana without makeup and light makeup enough. And I don’t think losing weight has anything to do with forehead wrinkles. I get what Botox is. For most people forehead wrinkles only come from like raising your eyebrows. Buttttt Botox paralyzes the muscles in your forehead if you get it and those wrinkles will no longe show when making exaggerated expressions. I understand Botox doesn’t take wrinkles away BUT forehead wrinkles aren’t there all the time like when you aren’t doing anything. So Botox would’ve effective if you don’t like when they show while talking for example.

21 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yup Gisele talked about it in interviews and I think in her book as well. I mean, remember she was caught wearing that baruka to conceal that it was her going to see a plastic surgeon. Alessandra ofcourse won't say anything but its obvious with her boobs, like gisele's were. Thats what I am referring to btw, gisele got implants

Yeh but Adriana has implants too in her boobs, this is not a big deal.For the way it was talking about Gisele and Alessandra, I tought it was somenthing more dramatic like the face or something else like. 

30 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh but Adriana has implants too in her boobs, this is not a big deal.For the way it was talking about Gisele and Alessandra, I tought it was somenthing more dramatic like the face or something else like. 

She does???? I don’t recall them ever looking suddenly bigger other than after she had her kids which is natural. I mean they were smaller in her early days of VS but she was still developing prob. 

Not to repeat myselft for the n-th time, but she definitely hasn't, look at her in videos when she moves, works out, or is down on her back: her bosom isn't "fixed", like an implant would because it can't compress more then a little amount, but it "moves" according to gravity.

4 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Like everyone else said, I don't think she had a boob job. Botox is more probable, but her boobs I don't think so. Adriana's boobs never looked fake, they always sagged normally and stuff,. They just looked different on different occasions and thats why people accuse her of it. Through out Adriana's entire career the way her breast look honestly vary depending on what she has on. Especially when she is wearing something VS gave her that has extra padding and stuff like that. Gisele confirmed her implants, and Alessandra's boobs just look fake as Gisele's did even without a bra. Adriana's speculation comes from them looking different in photos because of whatever is holding them. But it doesn't mean anything when she looks more flat chested in a photo of her from 2000, than she did in 1999, it doesn't make sense to say that difference is because she got implants when the 2000 pictures came after the 1999 picture. It honestly depends on what she has on

I don't think getting something done on your face is "more dramatic" than your boobs. I mean, when you get your boobs done you are truly going under the knife and its more permanent than botox or fillers which wears off. The most celebs get done in their face are botox and fillers which doesn't require a surgery to do but injections. Unless we are talking rhinoplasty, which none of these models had done. But Implants are actually more dramatic because you're not allowed to be conscious when its happening.

Well the Pirelli Calendar it look like she done something in her boobs , maybe I am wrong but the 1st one I saw It look like she had a implant , maybe in actually days she take of. But yeh, for me it really look like. I Think something in the face it's very dramatic as boobs.

Spoiler

tumblr_o8bh1jI1to1s2vlyjo1_540.gif