Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

16 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

That was for Atelier Versace and it wasn't until literally 10 years later when she got the campaign with them. After that Dontella had her walking more in Versace. That is why I am hopeful, its a pattern ;)

Looks like Donatella only cares about Irina these days lol. But I'm so hoping to see Adriana walking for Versace again, she always kills it!

Also I hope she'll be at the Fashion Week this month !

@Souled-Out I actuailly forgot about the Miu Miu campaign lol. This is actually her 3rd Miiu Miu campaign. Her first one was with a group of girls including Doutzen, second one was with them Daphne G. I mean if she gets one hf campaign every season, that’s honestly enough for me.

I don’t consider her 2013 Versace campaign as Versace because it was a collaboration with some Brazilian brand right? I want her to get a proper one.

I know she’s walked for Versace several times but to me, it’s honestly an insult if you have a model of her caliber walk for you without giving them the campaign. Unless they’re being paid to walk just like when models walk exclusively for brands. I remember Abbey Lee Kershaw was paid a 100 thousand dollars to walk for a show exclusively a few years back

7 hours ago, Corner said:

@Souled-Out I actuailly forgot about the Miu Miu campaign lol. This is actually her 3rd Miiu Miu campaign. Her first one was with a group of girls including Doutzen, second one was with them Daphne G. I mean if she gets one hf campaign every season, that’s honestly enough for me.

I don’t consider her 2013 Versace campaign as Versace because it was a collaboration with some Brazilian brand right? I want her to get a proper one.

I know she’s walked for Versace several times but to me, it’s honestly an insult if you have a model of her caliber walk for you without giving them the campaign. Unless they’re being paid to walk just like when models walk exclusively for brands. I remember Abbey Lee Kershaw was paid a 100 thousand dollars to walk for a show exclusively a few years back

I don't really care for Versace anymore because Micheal kors bought it, just no lol. If this was a year or two ago, when Michael Kors had nothing to do with Versace i'd be with you guys. But its cringe worthy knowing that Michael Kors is now associated with it.

I know some people don't consider Alterier Versace as the real Versace, but 1. Better than nothing at all 2. I brought it up because she worked with them on the runway for years before getting a campaign with them. It was another example how her working with a brand or being associated with them for a while usually ends up with her getting a campaign. I think for a VS model, Adriana does good with getting hf campaigns. You have to compare her to the other angels and then you will see Adriana is pretty lucky to have worked with the number of designers she has. Like, look at someone like Candice. Huge in VS but she hasn't worked with as many designers, especially as she gets older. So far, Adriana has been pretty lucky.

Wow, didn't realize it was her 3rd miu miu.  Thats good. The only thing I wish for is more covers this year. She didn't have any in 2018. One thing about Adriana, she always manages to land a deal or contract as I just said.  Covers and editorials, its always been iffy. But hopefully this year they return for her

NYFW has started but Maybelline’s not launched its collection yet. She is the face of PumaxMaybelline campaign and the collection will launch tomorrow officially in US. I read there will be some events for Maybelline but not enough info whether she will attend or not.  

2 hours ago, EsraLima said:

That would be awesome, I just hope she won't finish like Miranda and do barely nothing besides her brand. 

Anyone understand what she says in her last story ? She says will be "on ??? at 8 AM to share surprises" ? 

Well.. Miranda's products are very famous in China and Japan and they are the biggest consumers, so she is not that bad. And her products selling very well in Sephora, maybe because it is Vegan and not everyone like this and Adriana is more famous that Miranda, has a better career in fashion ( my opinion). So, I don't believe it would be something very bad. If she find a better parternishp like David Beckham and his line house 99 for example, it has a parternishp with l'oreal and it is a big sucess. And Adriana has a lot of fans, who would buy anything she sale and would be a big sucess.

9 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well.. Miranda's products are very famous in China and Japan and they are the biggest consumers, so she is not that bad. And her products selling very well in Sephora, maybe because it is Vegan and not everyone like this and Adriana is more famous that Miranda, has a better career in fashion ( my opinion). So, I don't believe it would be something very bad. If she find a better parternishp like David Beckham and his line house 99 for example, it has a parternishp with l'oreal and it is a big sucess. And Adriana has a lot of fans, who would buy anything she sale and would be a big sucess.

I'm not saying Miranda's brand is a fail. It's not. I'm just saying that she has almost stops modeling since she has her brand and I don't want Adriana to stops modeling 

4 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

I'm not saying Miranda's brand is a fail. It's not. I'm just saying that she has almost stops modeling since she has her brand and I don't want Adriana to stops modeling 

Well.. In my opinion, she kinda stop after got engaged with that guy from Snapchat. I don't think Adriana will stop modeling because of that. Since she left VS she's getting more job and I think she will continue that way.