Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, Corner said:

I too am curious. They say it’s a long term contract so I’m sure it’s gonna be a lot more than a million?

What does she make for Maybelline? It could be comparable?

7 hours ago, Dipit said:

What does she make for Maybelline? It could be comparable?

Imo it depends if in her contract with Puma there are also a certain number of events and public appearances she has to do, like it happens with Maybelline. Idk exactly how much she gets from them (a lot for sure, way more then a million $ as mentioned before) but in that case it could be definitely comparable.

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Imo it depends if in her contract with Puma there are also a certain number of events and public appearances she has to do, like it happens with Maybelline. Idk exactly how much she gets from them (a lot for sure, way more then a million $ as mentioned before) but in that case it could be definitely comparable.

True. I am just happy for her as the face of Puma. She definitely owns it! 

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, its looking fashion related. Hopefully its a COVER!

I see something like a trash cannor

whatever it is that said Milk Studios so it is some sort of shoot there.

40 minutes ago, morpheu said:

https://www.instagram.com/angel.adrianalima/

She followed this fan page,which is kinda weird since she rarely ever likes anything from fanpages.

She followed 3 accounts in a row between Sunday and Monday, idk, maybe it's her agency who did it, since we know they sometimes post something on her ig, specially work related. Or it was just her that was checking out her tag and decided to make happy a few fans, who knows. Anyway it was a nice gesture, having experienced it myself I know it feels very good to be aknowledged by someone you admire and are a dedicated fan of. Imo she could do this a bit more often, having such a huge and dedicated fanbase that supported her all this years. I'm not saying she doesn't appreciate us fans, all the contrary she always thanks us in interviews as one of the factors of her long career success, but little gestures like this are way more common from other models that don't have this kind of dedicated support.

11 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is now into to the financial world?

From what I have understood of the Vayner Media company, the one she went to a meeting of with this Higgins guy form the tv show Shark Tank a month ago, it is all about helping you promote your brand/activity through social media and other form of communications, and it seems she is applying those teachings with the Puma stuff: the multiple teaser of a new thing coming, the lot of promoting videos on ig sttories and the regular ig posts, even after the campaign reveal lots of videos of her using Puma gear to work out. That's so not her usual way, and it reflects this new strategy. They don't do it for free, all the contrary, they get paid and well, if I remember correctly from the company's page I checked a while ago it costs from 25k $ a month and raising, so I hope it does work and help her with her career. So far I personally like the way she handles the Puma campaign, the fact that a testimonial tries to show us that she uses the products for real in her life, with amazing results because we all can see how hard she works out and that she looks so otherwordly good and young at 37, is a good way to make potential buyers interesred in the products in a more friendly way then traditionl, frontal and kinda brutal advertisement campaigns.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

From what I have understood of the Vayner Media company, the one she went to a meeting of with this Higgins guy form the tv show Shark Tank a month ago, it is all about helping you promote your brand/activity through social media and other form of communications, and it seems she is applying those teachings with the Puma stuff: the multiple teaser of a new thing coming, the lot of promoting videos on ig sttories and the regular ig posts, even after the campaign reveal lots of videos of her using Puma gear to work out. That's so not her usual way, and it reflects this new strategy. They don't do it for free, all the contrary, they get paid and well, if I remember correctly from the company's page I checked a while ago it costs from 25k $ a month and raising, so I hope it does work and help her with her career. So far I personally like the way she handles the Puma campaign, the fact that a testimonial tries to show us that she uses the products for real in her life, with amazing results because we all can see how hard she works out and that she looks so otherwordly good and young at 37, is a good way to make potential buyers interesred in the products in a more friendly way then traditionl, frontal and kinda brutal advertisement campaigns.

Totally agree! I've been loving the vibe of the Puma campaign. 

I don't agree with the whole "Social media Arrogance" thing. Its just never been Adriana's thing. She is just always poor at it lol. I think she followed some fan pages because she felt like it. its not that complicated at all. I would not call her arrogant, especially not just because of social media. That is platform she barely uses. And it just isn't the only thing people should judge someone by. Alot of models, when their fans meet them, they get treated like trash. Adriana is not like that when her fans meet her. She is a good person for her fans to meet. She barely uses social media anyway, its not her favorite thing and most of the time I don't blame her. It doesn't get easier as you get older. I wish she'd take better care of her social media, but that only because it would make HER look good. But if she doesn't like it (which seems to be the case), she just doesn't. She shouldn't be labeled arrogant for that. Its called being stuck in her ways (She is a 00's model, she didn't grow up with this). You only label her arrogant by her actual actions towards people, not because she doesn't like to deal with websites and social media. Thats preference not arrogance.

And people do still talk about Adriana when she actually does something lol. We all know earlier this year, she just didn't do much. So there was nothing for people to talk about. But she was talked about ALOT during NYFW in September and for her puma deal. So to say nobody talks about her anymore is false. Especially right now, no other VS angel is getting more news than her, especially since she never confirmed whether or not she is walking the show

I agree with @Souled-Out, Alessandra is known for being that way with fans and people in general, while Adriana is the opposite, I have never heard of anyone talking bad about meeting her in person. Random people she meets in airports or public places all praise her, not having any personal gain from it, so it's just becuase it's true she is nice to people that they do it.

And @EliSuperSaiyanv12  you have your opinion, that I don't agree with of course,  but I am fairly sure menacing somebody of death or being shot is against the rules of this forum so please refrain from making this kind of comments again. There are some decent and civil people in this forum that don't like nor tolerate this behaviour.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I agree with @Souled-Out, Alessandra is known for being that way with fans and people in general, while Adriana is the opposite, I have never heard of anyone talking bad about meeting her in person. Random people she meets in airports or public places all praise her, not having any personal gain from it, so it's just becuase it's true she is nice to people that they do it.

And @EliSuperSaiyanv12  you have your opinion, that I don't agree with of course,  but I am fairly sure menacing somebody of death or being shot is against the rules of this forum so please refrain from making this kind of comments again. There are some decent and civil people in this forum that don't like nor tolerate this behaviour.

Exactly. With social media, there is a gain for the model if they are interactive. Unlike on social media, There is no gain or advantage of being nice to fans and regular people in person. It just depends on how you are as a person. The fact that Adriana is known for good treatment in the latter situation speaks more. Adriana has done some very great things to her fans whom she met. Like alot of those things you never heard a model do before (Give them something of hers, allow them to hang out with her on her own private yacht). I get that sometimes its frustrating that she doesn't use social media like other models. But at the same time, people coming at her like this and misunderstanding her BECAUSE of social media, is what I think makes her back away from it. People become harsh because of it. People are harsh on it. She has complained about it this year. She is/was having trouble dealing with it. As much as it sucks for a fan to see her so inactive, its still understandable. But Adriana has done too many outstanding things for her supporters to be judged like that on those basis. So not only must she be very generous to her fans when she meets them, but she also has to do what ya'll want her to do on social media?  That is alot of entitlement. I think real fans of hers would actually like and appreciate that if they ever met her, she would actually treat them right. I actually think people who can't even understand this, are the kids. Because they act like social media is everything. They act like how someone acts outside of social media does not matter. It is does and it matters the most because social media and the internet allows for alot of fake shit, and models do have a personal gain if they chose to use it more. Adriana has done too many good things for people and supporters in real life for so called fans to trash her for not flexing enough on social media. Adriana has reposted fans through out this year and last year, she followed one or two fan pages, and she still treats her fans nicely. That should be enough for real fans. She still doesn't post much, but hey that only hurts her, not her fans.

I deleted most of the recent posts because it got out of hand. Disliking someone is completely okay, however it is NEVER okay to make comments about wanting to shoot other people, that is threating people's lives and it's not okay. It's also not okay to start calling other members names and insulting each other. Please keep things civilized, I understand not everyone will always be happy with how these women handle themselves and their careers but we still owe them some respect and to have some basic decency,