Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

This Miami fragrance esperts talks about Adriana's scent, saying: "... if by chance you meet Brazilian actress and Victoria’s Secret Angel Adriana Lima, that sultry note you’ll pick up on is black tea"

https://www.fortlauderdaledaily.com/profiles/heres-how-south-floridas-farah-abassi-turned-aroma360-scent-marketing-powerhouse

I am so happy she got the deal with Puma! Its good and very fitting for her career. I know she is probably very happy because she's passionate about this stuff and she also still enjoy her job as a model she said. She kills two birds with one stone in this project, good for her! I remember haters would say she was "immature" for starting that #teamlima stuff but look at her now, making money and expanding her portfolio using it

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I am so happy she got the deal with Puma! Its good and very fitting for her career. I know she is probably very happy because she's passionate about this stuff and she also still enjoy her job as a model she said. She kills two birds with one stone in this project, good for her! I remember haters would say she was "immature" for starting that #teamlima stuff but look at her now, making money and expanding her portfolio using it

Not only with Puma a new things coming next week !

36 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ikr! Who would have thought #teamlima would earn her some coins 😂♥️. Good for her, I say! It’s very fitting for her brand and you can tell she’s genuinely excited about it. Can’t remember the last time she posted about work so generously.

And I hope this is different from the business mogul moves she’s been talking about (unless it’s her own line for Puma) I’ve been waiting for her to venture into business for years.

Also, was I the only one who heard about those US Vogue cover rumors? 😂😂

22 minutes ago, Corner said:

Ikr! Who would have thought #teamlima would earn her some coins 😂♥️. Good for her, I say! It’s very fitting for her brand and you can tell she’s genuinely excited about it. Can’t remember the last time she posted about work so generously.

And I hope this is different from the business mogul moves she’s been talking about (unless it’s her own line for Puma) I’ve been waiting for her to venture into business for years.

Where did you hear about US Vogue cover? It would be amazing!! 

I was watching the motion and stories about her and Pumma and I am so happy! It's one of the great sports brands! She started the year very very slow .. and now she's is back with everything! I don't know when the whole #teamlima started, but It's very clear how happy she is with all theses thing! let's hope see more and more of her!

1 hour ago, Corner said:

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Where did you hear about US Vogue cover? It would be amazing!! 

I did on twitter. But I wouldn't hold my breath because last year there were rumors of her and a Paris Vogue cover. Never came. So.. but I didn't like that tweet lol. I don't like how young girls today talk about Adriana. They should have more respect for her, just because she isn't gisele doesn't mean she doesn't have an outstanding career. She actually does, just in a different way.

But anyways, Bathory the teamlima stuff started in like 2014 I think. It was just something she did on social media everytime she worked out, and then her fans started to use it as well.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I did on twitter. But I wouldn't hold my breath because last year there were rumors of her and a Paris Vogue cover. Never came. So.. but I didn't like that tweet lol. I don't like how young girls today talk about Adriana. They should have more respect for her, just because she isn't gisele doesn't mean she doesn't have an outstanding career. She actually does, just in a different way.

But anyways, Bathory the teamlima stuff started in like 2014 I think. It was just something she did on social media everytime she worked out, and then her fans started to use it as well.

I agree .. Everytime I go on Instagram, I saw theses VS instafans and the way they talk about Adriana its just ridiculous .. I mean, they started "like" of vs just a few years ago.. And treat Adriana like she is just a random/unknow model .. calling her lazy saying she doesn't shoot for vs because she doesn't want to and we all know it's just not like work, people just just have more respect and get to know a little more about her work.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I agree .. Everytime I go on Instagram, I saw theses VS instafans and the way they talk about Adriana its just ridiculous .. I mean, they started "like" of vs just a few years ago.. And treat Adriana like she is just a random/unknow model .. calling her lazy saying she doesn't shoot for vs because she doesn't want to and we all know it's just not like work, people just just have more respect and get to know a little more about her work.

Exactly ungrateful teenagers who don't even realize she is part of the reason that VS is still around. And she is the most successful the brand has today. Also, she is one of the most grateful, did you see her GMA interview? She praised them fans, non of those little girl favs (who nobody cares about outside of VS, people care about Adriana everywhere), anyway lol non of those little girls favs are praising them and thanking them in interviews the way Adriana is, so they need to chill.

Also, its stupid how they fail to realize that she doesn't work for VS because they haven't called her to. The same for Bee, I see she is also getting shit for not working for VS in 2 years. VS isn't using any of their old angels. Its not their fault. Also, who cares if Adriana doesn't work much for VS this year when she has for the last 17, what is one year compared to 17?? Those little girls are just too young to understand this. They are also too young to even think about remembering all that Adriana and the other Veteran angels have done for VS.

I agree, people who try to mock Adriana's career simply don't know alot about it. Which is also stupid because, how are you gonna speak on a career that you never truly educated yourself on? Adriana has a pretty exceptional career commercially. What other VS angel got two GQ US covers?? I don't think anybody else, and then her 2006 cover sold the most that year. Adriana has an outstanding career in her own right. Some people just need to sit down and read up on it

Wow! I'm so happy with the Puma work. She looks gorgeous, happy and it seems something that she really wants to work on. I guess at her age and being so long in the industry that's what she should be doing, things that makes her happy and glow like that. Thank you all for the great pictures and videos.

Her Schutz campaign also seem to be going well, at least I've seen in major stores already in Rio and São Paulo stores. One of the places the sales woman even told me something in the lines of "this is the one with Adriana Lima's commercials". 

On 9/30/2018 at 8:27 AM, Kittenluv said:

Wow! I'm so happy with the Puma work. She looks gorgeous, happy and it seems something that she really wants to work on. I guess at her age and being so long in the industry that's what she should be doing, things that makes her happy and glow like that. Thank you all for the great pictures and videos.

Her Schutz campaign also seem to be going well, at least I've seen in major stores already in Rio and São Paulo stores. One of the places the sales woman even told me something in the lines of "this is the one with Adriana Lima's commercials". 

Thats how it was when she did mavi jeans. As we said before, Adriana is very very good with commercial modelling. Thats what makes her exceptional as a model.

This is all so exciting. I don't want to speak too soon, but I think Adriana is evolving as a public figure. She is finally getting her business mindset going. I am proud that she took this chance and she did say she knew eventually she was going to have to start transitioning for her career. This is def her preparing for that. Its not an entire line made by herself, however her #teamlima is being used, so its a step up still. And her PR team is actually putting her social media to use for her. I hope they keep it up though because in the past they'd help her social media for 2 weeks and then let it go dry again

On 10/10/2018 at 3:49 AM, nartneit said:

Do we know how much coins adriana is getting from this puma contract? Im so happy that's she's in a happy place atm. 

IDk but if Kylie Jenner’s deal with Puma was $1m, it must be close of not higher than that?

13 hours ago, Dipit said:

IDk but if Kylie Jenner’s deal with Puma was $1m, it must be close of not higher than that?

I too am curious. They say it’s a long term contract so I’m sure it’s gonna be a lot more than a million?