Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

22 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Is she moving on for NY? I saw some ig stories of her, showing some place in NY and saying "Nice neighbood"

idk but I doubt it, with her kids still in school in Miami. But with you-know-who around, nothing is impossible at this point.

A real estate agent mentioned her on twitter  so i assume she visited a real estate office right before she posted 'nice neighborhood' video and i thought she's planning to move nyc until i read your point. Even if highly doubt he can afford some place in nyc without getting any financial support, it also might for metin hara.

12 hours ago, ekn said:

A real estate agent mentioned her on twitter  so i assume she visited a real estate office right before she posted 'nice neighborhood' video and i thought she's planning to move nyc until i read your point. Even if highly doubt he can afford some place in nyc without getting any financial support, it also might for metin hara.

Yep, or also it could also be that she is trying to sell again her old NYC apartment, and get a new one smaller for her when she has to stay there for work. We will see.

Leaving tomorrow or she could have left today/tonight. I do know that usually the fittings are a week long. So anytime during this week she could be there. Not all of the angels had fittings today. And clearly she had something to do yesterday and today. We just won't officially know until it/if it happens.

I have to admit, I am nervous about it too. I am nervous because I want to continue to be proud of her. It would be a let down if she left like this

Its just so strange to see her be the way she is about the brand. I am not sure if its a PR move to KEEP people on their toes by being less vocal than usual. Or has her passion for the brand all of a sudden been taken away, because she didn't post much about the show last year neither, until it was time for it to air. I mean, she did talk about it. And she has been working alot, which she usually always is right before the show because its PR. And she has been working out ALOT and doing that self care stuff. So those are good indications. But she is still less vocal about it than usual and we don't know why. So, can't help but to be nervous still.

I just really do hope the fans are right about her walking this year. Not really because I love the show but because of the reason behind if she decided she didn't want to do it anymore. Hell, even the reason behind her not talking about on social media has me uncomfortable. Adriana has been with VS since 1999, 17 years. No way would she all of sudden not care for it and not want to do it anymore, on her own. No way would she have made that kind of decision on her own. So, like I said before her fans will be extremely disappointed if that happened this year. Too much history with VS for that, and she loved that brand too much for that

BUT we don't know, yet. And we can't bash her about something we don't know yet.

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Leaving tomorrow or she could have left today/tonight. I do know that usually the fittings are a week long. So anytime during this week she could be there. Not all of the angels had fittings today. And clearly she had something to do yesterday and today. We just won't officially know until it/if it happens.

I have to admit, I am nervous about it too. I am nervous because I want to continue to be proud of her. It would be a let down if she left like this

Its just so strange to see her be the way she is about the brand. I am not sure if its a PR move to KEEP people on their toes by being less vocal than usual. Or has her passion for the brand all of a sudden been taken away, because she didn't post much about the show last year neither, until it was time for it to air. I mean, she did talk about it. And she has been working alot, which she usually always is right before the show because its PR. And she has been working out ALOT and doing that self care stuff. So those are good indications. But she is still less vocal about it than usual and we don't know why. So, can't help but to be nervous still.

I just really do hope the fans are right about her walking this year. Not really because I love the show but because of the reason behind if she decided she didn't want to do it anymore. Hell, even the reason behind her not talking about on social media has me uncomfortable. Adriana has been with VS since 1999, 17 years. No way would she all of sudden not care for it and not want to do it anymore, on her own. No way would she have made that kind of decision on her own. So, like I said before her fans will be extremely disappointed if that happened this year. Too much history with VS for that, and she loved that brand too much for that

BUT we don't know, yet. And we can't bash her about something we don't know yet.

Yeh, that's my fear .. I mean .. I understand the show it is not the same .. not even the lingeries. But it would be really really sad if she had left the brand without a public announcement .. She has been work a lot , been in shape .. and her interview in W Magazine, gave me a little hope, most of the angels had done they fittings today, but I am too curious if a she will be on the fittings or not .. if she not doing her fittings .. we are know what this means.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh, that's my fear .. I mean .. I understand the show it is not the same .. not even the lingeries. But it would be really really sad if she had left the brand without a public announcement .. She has been work a lot , been in shape .. and her interview in W Magazine, gave me a little hope, most of the angels had done they fittings today, but I am too curious if a she will be on the fittings or not .. if she not doing her fittings .. we are know what this means.

Oh, her leaving WILL be announced lol. It will be news. Its just a matter of when and how. I just don't want her to leave after that IG post controversy. That is a terrible way to leave and I hope Adriana still have enough of her former brain left to know how to correctly leave a company. 

Fittings are done for literally a week. They won't be all on the same day. Last year, Ale had her fitting like two days after Adriana.  And this year Adriana had something to do monday and tuesday. It is just the waiting game. I am just scared because Adriana seems to be a wild card this year, and as long as she is associated with that dude, I am not sure about anything. However, she did talk about them in two interviews recently. If you have left a company, why talk about them? Also, earlier this year she did tell people magazine she was not leaving VS. If you google Gisele and Heidi announcing that they were leaving, it was via people magazine. Thing is, that was earlier this year. We will just have to wait and hope for the best.

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

I am wondering, does Adriana has a contract with IWC or she is just invited every years at the SIHH ?

She did a campaign with them and promoted some events, even a charity one in Brazil, but as far as a real contrac idk, maybe just something little to be a spokeperson each year at the SIHH.

I have a question... do you guys also think that Adriana has been working out more, like when she is preparing for the VSFS, or do you think all that running and stuff may be part of the Puma contract?

She has been completely mute about VSFS, the only thing that I have been holding onto is that she seems to be working out twice a day sometimes.

1 hour ago, Kittenluv said:

I have a question... do you guys also think that Adriana has been working out more, like when she is preparing for the VSFS, or do you think all that running and stuff may be part of the Puma contract?

She has been completely mute about VSFS, the only thing that I have been holding onto is that she seems to be working out twice a day sometimes.

I thought about that as well. But she went running.  And is working out while traveling. She is def perparing for something. Also she has been at the dog pound. 

I agree her being so mute is weird but she was like that last year as well.  Remember she was in china the whole time during the fshion show and regular people were wondering if she was there because adriana didn’t post about being in china at all. So her being mute is weird but is no longer new 

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I thought about that as well. But she went running.  And is working out while traveling. She is def perparing for something. Also she has been at the dog pound. 

I agree her being so mute is weird but she was like that last year as well.  Remember she was in china the whole time during the fshion show and regular people were wondering if she was there because adriana didn’t post about being in china at all. So her being mute is weird but is no longer new 

Yes! I'm keeping up my hopes!!! :)

So she is in miami

what.thumb.gif.95478eb36bd7ade5e85094994ececa4f.gif

I mean, there are two more days left but you'd think she'd already try to be in NYC. Since its only Halloween... And she is wearing the same costume from last year.

IDK Guys.  I just wish we could like rewind to like 2 years ago... When it was better to understand her and when we knew where she stood with VS and her career. Everything was so much better before last year. It is depressing scrolling on her IG feed and looking at her posts from like 2016 and back. I can't even ask why is she like this now. We all know why and when that switch happened. Its just how could she let herself be changed like that. How could she allow that in such a small amount of time. I know she is a gemini but damn, one thing that she was always certain about was Victoria's Secret.

Don't get me wrong, there are two more days. She could have her fittings later this week. But even then, her lack of posting VS since last year is still unsettling. But that isn't as unsettling as if it turns out she did leave VS before this year's show and after that IG post. That is unsettling and will cause her to get even more backlash because someone like her should not be leaving VS in such a way. Not only because she claimed to have love it so much but they have done alot for her. And even she knows that. She knows that VS has helped her as much as she has helped them. She just said it in that good morning america interview. She knows what VS means for someone like her. So hopefully she also knows to leave with respect and grace.

I am really hoping she just wants to keep the tradition of taking her kids trick or treating/halloween festivities and that is all. I really hope that is what it is.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

So she is in miami

what.thumb.gif.95478eb36bd7ade5e85094994ececa4f.gif

I mean, there are two more days left but you'd think she'd already try to be in NYC. Since its only Halloween... And she is wearing the same costume from last year.

IDK Guys.  I just wish we could like rewind to like 2 years ago... When it was better to understand her and when we knew where she stood with VS and her career. Everything was so much better before last year. It is depressing scrolling on her IG feed and looking at her posts from like 2016 and back. I can't even ask why is she like this now. We all know why and when that switch happened. Its just how could she let herself be changed like that. How could she allow that in such a small amount of time. I know she is a gemini but damn, one thing that she was always certain about was Victoria's Secret.

Don't get me wrong, there are two more days. She could have her fittings later this week. But even then, her lack of posting VS since last year is still unsettling. But that isn't as unsettling as if it turns out she did leave VS before this year's show and after that IG post. That is unsettling and will cause her to get even more backlash because someone like her should not be leaving VS in such a way. Not only because she claimed to have love it so much but they have done alot for her. And even she knows that. She knows that VS has helped her as much as she has helped them. She just said it in that good morning america interview. She knows what VS means for someone like her. So hopefully she also knows to leave with respect and grace.

I am really hoping she just wants to keep the tradition of taking her kids trick or treating/halloween festivities and that is all. I really hope that is what it is.

Well ... I was thinkg the same thing .. it only miss her as an angel (if she's still is) to do the fittings, maybe she just in Miami for the halloween .. But we know she's not alone (not talking about her kids) .. So it is soo strange the way she has been acting, VS doesn't say anything or even her .. I Still don't understand why she's so back away from VS, it almost like she had a brain wash.. Let's hope and pray to see her in the fittings .. if she's not there.. we all kow she left vs ..