Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah but I didn't think it was a conscious decision. She is making a choice to post on one account and not the other, that means its purposely done. I thought like a normal person, she would be too distracted to think about posting something. Maybe the post did have to do with metin, and if thats the case thats good and bad. Good for us, because we don't want to see that shit. Still bad because that means she still gives him too much power that he just doesn't deserve. She has to use a whole other account just to still post about him :/ and she doesn't want to post on her public profile right now unless it is about him?

I'm not surprised anymore I don't think. I think after realizing that he and his family are actually orchestrating how to gain off of her status and that they are manipulating her and the situation and that it's not enough for her to care, it's just to the point that not much is surprising. 

She needs therapy. She has been fortunate enough to have the beauty and the kindness of character to establish a really great niche within the fashion industry. She's worked hard. She's gone through a lot I'm sure but like we said. Nothing is going to be as important to her as finding a way to not be alone. Who cares about what we think about that on a personal level? Understanding of her issues or finding her to be weak for it or etc. It's all irrelevant. She's throwing a lot away and she's not 20 years old. She can't just change mind in a couple of years with no consequence. She is towards the start of the journey to the end of her career and instead of making the most of it to get what she wants out of it she's wasting time on a manipulative guru that's only in the game for himself. If all Adriana wanted out of life was true love and a happy home and to settle down then great. But she has wanted more. She's interested in acting, sports, competing... Being out there. She's out going. She wants to be center stage. And there's nothing wrong with it. Go after what you want. That's my only point. Don't let your whole I need a man bs stop you from it. She can't be single for a freaking day. It's nauseating. She picks scumbag after scumbag and now she's found one that's the creme de la creme of the used car salesman type and she won't do anything about it. 

It's about to be a long year of we're going to focus on this. I get wanting to because it is just so unbelievable the kind of shit he pulls and you can only hope her agents or pr team will read what we say and try to act. But hey same shit new day. Even worse new year. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm not surprised anymore I don't think. I think after realizing that he and his family are actually orchestrating how to gain off of her status and that they are manipulating her and the situation and that it's not enough for her to care, it's just to the point that not much is surprising. 

She needs therapy. She has been fortunate enough to have the beauty and the kindness of character to establish a really great niche within the fashion industry. She's worked hard. She's gone through a lot I'm sure but like we said. Nothing is going to be as important to her as finding a way to not be alone. Who cares about what we think about that on a personal level? Understanding of her issues or finding her to be weak for it or etc. It's all irrelevant. She's throwing a lot away and she's not 20 years old. She is towards the start of the journey to the end of her career and instead of making the most of it to get what she wants out of it she's wasting time on a manipulative guru that's only in the game for itself. If all Adriana wanted out of life was true love and a happy home and to settle down then great. But she has wanted more. She's interested in acting, sports, competing... Being out there. She's out going. She wants to be center stage. And there's nothing wrong with it. Go after what you want. That's my only point. Don't let your whole I need a man bs stop you from it. She can't be single for a freaking day. It's nauseating. She picks scumbag after scumbag and now she's found one that's the creme de la creme of the used car salesman type and she won't do anything about it. 

It's about to be a long year of we're going to focus on this. I get wanting to because it is just so unbelievable the kind of shit he pulls and you can only hope her agents or pr team will read what we say and try to act. But hey same shit new day. Even worse new year. 

Sadly agree 100%. I'll still pray for her and her family though.

So Adriana was unfollowing and following Metin like crazy...and then made an new acc to follow him and posts maybe photos with him? Hahaha ridiculous and makes no sense but Adriana does things VERY strange... 

I think maybe she is or was travelling with him, maybe Vegas LOL... He need to be tomorrow in Turkey no? To "work" right?

I'm over it too...this began like 3 years ago... talking about all this trash guys, Joe, Edelman etc... and now Metin... it's frustating... I just want go back here when this is all over... Agree that she needs therapy, but if her MASTER GURU SUPERIOR scientist says no, then it's no... She is very far to be an example in this area, she is far away to be a feminist, who never could let a guy change her life... 

14 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree that she needs therapy, but if her MASTER GURU SUPERIOR scientist says no, then it's no...

I've never really thought about this until I read your comment but true. I would imagine that Adriana views his spiritual influence on her as a form of therapy anyway since he preaches so much and she's "finding herself" through him. Plus even if there was ever any mention of her wanting to do therapy in the more traditional sense the master guru would let her know she has the best therapist already in her midst. The healer supreme. 

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I've never really thought about this until I read your comment but true. I would imagine that Adriana views his spiritual influence on her as a form of therapy anyway since he preaches so much and she's "finding herself" through him. Plus even if there was ever any mention of her wanting to do therapy in the more traditional sense the master guru would let her know she has the best therapist already in her midst. The healer supreme. 

Which isn't right nor true because the difference between metin and an actual therapist is, 1. The therapist is certified and has an actual office and all that. The way metin travels and stuff, he obviously doesn't have that, atleast not a real office. 2. They aren't looking to seek any benefit from being with her. They aren't there for no relationship. They aren't there to be with her intimately. They actually aren't there to change her, literally JUST to help her. They  don't WANT anything from her, it truly is their job to allow for her to be stable, get better, and to just help her. No manipulating nor using her is needed because they aren't trying to be her partner or anything like that.

But like you said there is a complex with Adriana herself that keeps her from simply seeking professional help and therapy and its because there is hole that she thinks a man must fill. Also, the people in her life obviously avoid even suggesting good things like this to her. ...She has YET to try to get better without dating someone at the same time. And she still has not realized that maybe this dating shit is the root of it all. Maybe that is the problem: Quickly trusting someone inside of your life and allowing them to change you and just create a PUPPET out of you, is going  to fuck with your life too Adriana. She can't be serious about finding herself again and all that, if she still allowing new people to come in and out of her life and invade her privacy

. Through out all of this the only thing that has been constant in her life besides her kids, is the fact that she is dating. The boyfriends change, the friends change, the ways she tries to heal and "find herself" change. But in the end the result is always the same, it gets bad, she gets hurt. But What else is always the same? She isn't single through out the entire process and the reason why she is hurt is because of the man she was with. Maybe she should actually try being single while finding herself (because she has not been found), like soph said its like 3 years of this, the only thing that hasn't changed is that she has some man by her side. When will she start looking at them and start considering the consequences and the bad things they have already done before letting it get bad?  I feel like metin has done enough for her to start considering, she was drinking her sorrows while on vacation two weeks ago! Its a cycle. And this cycle will never break if she refuses to realize this or if someone else in her life won't tell her to realize it.

But as you and soph and nhlovesadri have implied, its like beating a dead horse. We have continued to beat it because its just so crazy but also because we care about her and worried about her. As painful as it is, we just have to stop worrying about someone who doesn't seem to be worried about themselves or whats going on with them, even though they should. Prayers the only thing we can give her at this point

4 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

So this month she will be at the berlin fashion week right? is there also a IWC event in switzerland or one for St. Lukes Foundation?

The St Luke event in NYC is the 10th of January in NYC. The SIHH it's from the 15th to the 19th of January in Geneva, and the Maybelline show in Berlin is the 18th if I remmeber well, so maybe she goes there and later to the show.

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

The St Luke event in NYC is the 10th of January in NYC. The SIHH it's from the 15th to the 19th of January in Geneva, and the Maybelline show in Berlin is the 18th if I remmeber well, so maybe she goes there and later to the show.

Thank you ? cant wait to see her looks. She always looks great for iwc.

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

This person seems to know him.. Idk if I feel sad, worried or angry with Adriana or all of this... But if she entered in this cult and treats this person as a guru this could be dangerous

Personally I am worried and angry. Angry because she let somebody like him draw her into this despite him clearly upsetting her more than once and she has only known him six months. She could have been free of it if she actually acted on the other times he screwed up.And I feel like by now, she has to be aware of all the shady things he has done, and how him and his family has used strategies to create a false truth about her relationship with him and to get attention from it. But It seems she still plans to be with him. I am angry at her for having the opportunities to release his hold from her and she doesn't seem to have done it. Instead she seems to still go out her way for him (posting on a private account that he is allowed to follow, since he hasn't followed her on her public ig account). She still brought her kids around him, she shouldn't because she doesn't know how long he will stick around and its gonna be confusing for them. Plus she hasn't even known him a year yet. So I am angry at her for all of that, because Adriana herself has already gotten upset with him more than ONCE.

I don't want to be worried for her because like I said, you can't be worried FOR someone who isn't even worried about themselves although they should be. You just can't help to be worried because we see what he is really about. Even though Adriana isn't being smart about how she handles him, we still know she has a good heart and she is vulnerable. IDK about the head she has on her shoulders sometimes lol but we know she is kind hearted. And people who are manipulative like him and calculated like him will take advantage of that. Everybody here sees it. Literally everybody sees it, even the media did.. And sometimes, I feel Adriana is mad at the world for that. But it is what it is, if he has done shady shit, he has done shady shit. She should be mad at him for constantly coming off so shady and she should act on that. And I agree, that person I think knew him.

Its like Joe all over again. We see horrible signs from his actions. And someone who also knew joe , got on youtube video about adriana, saying she shouldn't be with him and they had linked his mugshot picture and mentioned he had a bad past. Adriana ended up having an awful break up with him and it looks like he still stalks her on social media

Instead of constantly giving a guy chances and bringing him around her kids, she needs to distance herself. For once, stop waiting until things get horrible before letting the bf go.

Here is the original tweet it comes from. And look, its based off of that pose he did at her party

This person obviously doesn't dislike Adriana but they also aren't big fans like us and even they can see what he is really about

58 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Straight from a close source. NOW can people stop saying we’re delusional and it’s all in our heads. :Amelie_wft:

Or that we are "racist". Or we don't know just because we are fans. NO, we know Adriana. We know when something isn't right between her and these dudes. We always have been spot on about how  not good they are.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

OMG!!!! Go Tamara Go!!!! 

Screenshot_20180104-181157.png

Finally someone who actually KNOWS her says it. See, you don't even have to be a fan to understand and see this. You can be her friend and still see what we see and literally say what we have all said.

Like we all said here, The RIGHT person for you, would not require you to censor, edit, dilute or change yourself. That means that they don't really love you for you. They only love what they can CHANGE you into. Thats not somebody you should waste your time with and its surely not somebody you should be with. Be with someone who takes you as you are, not somebody thats gonna change you. Thats NOT love. And its NOT finding yourself. Thats losing your self. Thats manipulation and its brainwash and metin has already confirmed that was his goal:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8cce7f1fe7364ed4f7dfab957f6739ec/tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

damn adriana if you won't take fans or "Strangers" seriously about metin's intentions, atleast take somebody who is your friend seriously.  And I hope she doesn't get angry about this, its the truth and she needs to hear it from someone she KNOWS. And Tamera has known Adriana wayy longer than metin. Metin is not worth burning bridges. ANYBODY that admits he is trying to change you is not worth ruining friendships and your LIFE over.  She has had her life and been friends with these people way longer than she has known metin.  If Adriana still chooses him over her friends, her career, and everything else, she needs more than a therapist.

I am sorry but if she lets this continue and let him change everything in her life (her friendships, her career, her reputation), she needs more than therapy, she needs a straitjacket. Because if she lets this go on, it means she has lost more than herself, she has lost her mind. I pray to god this makes her see the light and she takes what Tamera said with heart and she finally realize that WE her fans and her friends, are only trying to look out for her. If she STILL refuses to see that, maybe she doesn't deserve people to care so much about her.

Be mature for once Adriana and understand that people aren't just being mean about metin, they really are concerned and are upset because he is taking away the person who we genuinely liked and loved. Unlike him, WE have accepted her for who she has always been. But people aren't going to continue to defend and worry about a person who is now a product of influence and brainwash by ANOTHER person.

And the worst part is metin literally KNOWS he is doing all of this. Its been his intention from the start. First he caused trouble with her career by influencing her to make that post about taking off clothes. Then that engagement photo he wanted her to do, that her kids could have saw, and thats not good fro them. Remember whatever he did to make her "drink her sorrows". Now he is causing more PERSONAL problems in her life. All he has done is cause trouble. When will Adriana put an end to it?? What more damage does metin have to do for her to understand?