Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

The first part -- exactly!!! I said something similar in the last post too. Maybe if her friends or someone stage an intervention. Like you said even her agent. I'm not sure it would work but she would be forced to confront this in an additional way. Even if she decides to ignore her friends she still has to even for a few moments consider what theyre saying. 

And about the party. I love Adriana's vibe. She's just trying to have a good time. She was dressed so casually and just didn't care. Metin can't be bothered to even pretend he's having a good time. But you know what? I think that his inability sometimes to appear normal or be able to fake through a moment he's uncomfortable with is kind of telling. For me this is slightly different than his manipulation. His manipulation involves him and Adriana and his plans crumble when others get involved. Even if others are involved in a non direct way like comments on social media. He feels threatened very, very quickly and easily.

Yeah, if her friends/family or her agents don't atleast sit down with her and have a talk about this (because they all don't seem to care for metin much anyway). Then like I said, people just going to have to start praying or something. Not JUST because I feel metin is that manipulative, also because sometimes I don't know if Adriana is capable of seeing the light on her own, period. This is scary all around. Metin's manipulative nature and lack of caring about anything else but how he benefits from all this and Adriana always brushing things off. Adriana forgiving and letting this dude back into her life and invading her space is scary, almost reckless. Its like she'd rather risk alot and already do some damage  than to be alone.

She's 36, she should be old enough realize she should NOT let this happen to her and to fix this instead of waiting for things to get worse. She is young enough to not have to waste her time, and just move on to a partner who would actually bring light into her life and not trying to "convert her"

And exactly about Adriana at the party. that IS Adriana and there is nothing wrong with her being that way. IDK if its because he feel threatened, I mean he shouldn't, there weren't even many males around. Adriana just having a good time and being free should not have him feeling threatned. I just think he didn't like it or enjoy her being that way. Which is a P R O B L E M. Because THATS who Adriana is. Thats why you loved it, thats why I like it, its who she is. He seriously acts as if he has a problem with Adriana's real nature and who she is as a person. He is not really accepting who Adriana is as not only a model but seemingly now as a person. You can tell he did not enjoy seeing Adriana being the fun and free spirited person she natural is.

Some of the things said on here seem a bit far fetched and ridiculous. I highly doubt she will be wearing a niqab any time soon . The niqab is about being modest but it’s also for religious purposes and showing your obedience with Allah, so unless she’s willing to convert to Islam , which there seems to be no indication of , its not going to happen . Metin’s Jewish I believe anyway . I don’t think she’s inactive on social media because of him , she’s never been good a posting pictures frequently they were times where she would post a week or 2 weeks at a time . If she doesn’t post pics even on holidays , it’s more then likely because she doesn’t want too . Last year or the year before doesn’t have to be  the same as this year. She post what she wants not what we want her to post and I think that should be enough for everyone . It’s never that deep or that serious . Also I’m not sure why her not being/hanging with tamara means anything either . There grown women with other responsibilities. Being friends with someone doesn’t mean that you hang out with them all the time you could easily communicate through text or phone calls . Hell she’s said Jerome Duran is one of her best and closest friends , for ten years in fact ,  yet she’s rarely if ever with him . Actually, it’s same with Ale come to think of it . She use to be with Mercedes all the time yo but that stopped like over a year ago , it happens . find it hilarious that some of you believe that not staying friends with someone over long periods of time indicates anything about someone’s mental state. Regular people stop being friends with people ALL THE TIME , it’s pretty normal behavior . I highly doubt anyone here has the exact same group of friends they had ten years ago. You can outgrow people , have a different lifestyles ,  move away etc. 

^ I introduced the comment about the niqab to highlight how possessive metin is and how he wants her to be modest to a degree that fits his standards. We know he's Jewish. And we also know adriana isn't literally going to be wearing a niqab. 

You're definitely free to think that some of what is being said on here is far fetched. But the things you've brought up have been topics of conversation on here that aren't main points to what some of us are saying. It's also important to view things in context. Of course very little of what has been said is damning on its own. Yet when you combine all of these things it paints a picture that's difficult to deny. 

2 hours ago, Angie_Noir said:

Some of the things said on here seem a bit far fetched and ridiculous. I highly doubt she will be wearing a niqab any time soon . The niqab is about being modest but it’s also for religious purposes and showing your obedience with Allah, so unless she’s willing to convert to Islam , which there seems to be no indication of , its not going to happen . Metin’s Jewish I believe anyway . I don’t think she’s inactive on social media because of him , she’s never been good a posting pictures frequently they were times where she would post a week or 2 weeks at a time . If she doesn’t post pics even on holidays , it’s more then likely because she doesn’t want too . Last year or the year before doesn’t have to be  the same as this year. She post what she wants not what we want her to post and I think that should be enough for everyone . It’s never that deep or that serious . Also I’m not sure why her not being/hanging with tamara means anything either . There grown women with other responsibilities. Being friends with someone doesn’t mean that you hang out with them all the time you could easily communicate through text or phone calls . Hell she’s said Jerome Duran is one of her best and closest friends , for ten years in fact ,  yet she’s rarely if ever with him . Actually, it’s same with Ale come to think of it . She use to be with Mercedes all the time yo but that stopped like over a year ago , it happens . find it hilarious that some of you believe that not staying friends with someone over long periods of time indicates anything about someone’s mental state. Regular people stop being friends with people ALL THE TIME , it’s pretty normal behavior . I highly doubt anyone here has the exact same group of friends they had ten years ago. You can outgrow people , have a different lifestyles ,  move away etc. 

Yes...all this is just a coincidence..she stops to hanging with Tamara, not posts in New Year eve, that she always does... etc etc... posting that confusing text... all this after met metin but yes...just coincidence for sure

She won't even post for new year's day or wish people a happy new year.  She did like some stuff today, not sure whats up at this point.  I can think of alot of bad reasons of why that is, but believe it or not, I am tired of doing that. I will just keep it to myself and hope I can stay a fan of hers by the end of 2018, because the start is not looking good

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yes...all this is just a coincidence..she stops to hanging with Tamara, not posts in New Year eve, that she always does... etc etc... posting that confusing text... all this after met metin but yes...just coincidence for sure

Sophie, I get your point and agree. But I think the person that made the comment is fixated on probably the wrong things. So if we're to count her disassociating from Tamara as minor. And her odd behavior during nye as minor, how many other things are there to consider that are even more direct and irrefutable? A boatload of things! And you mentioned some of it. Like the Instagram post. 

I think that it's important to note that even if people didn't like who adriana has dated before, there has never been so much unanimous agreement and concern. Not just demonstrated here but even people that don't keep up with her outside of the vsfs can pick up on it. And that's very telling. I've called metin a leprechaun or Methead a few times because he looks like those things, but I'm probably going to stop because it distracts from the point. People have mentioned it before. It's not about his looks or lack of status or money. I'm not sure how much money metin has but adriana has dated a not very well known boxer at a gym. I think it says a lot about her character that she doesn't chase money or fame over anything else. She may have dated celebs but it's not what she actively seeks. I point this out because there is just a stark difference between her dating someone we don't like vs. someone that has routinely and repeatedly shown themselves to be a danger. That's not an exaggeration. There's other kinds of danger other than physical. 

I think that there is also a lot of credibility in how worried her fans are because they're not ordinary fans of random celebrities. I'm not including myself here because there's a lot I don't know about adriana or her habits, but most of the people active on here post in her thread daily and have  for years. I'm not implying that it means they're always correct or that people have to give them special consideration. But I do think that their insights on behavioral patterns and countless other things are pretty impartial. Not skewed to their feelings about who she is dating. And I think that it just says a lot about this situation. 

I think it’s interesting how Tamara was with Adri this summer in the Hamptons before Metin came and then she is no where to be found. From the instastories it seems they had a blast.

Im also curiousabout  how her close friends feel about Metin. They all follow him and he only follows a few back. Maybe they don’t want to jeopardize their relationship with Adriana, she seems to cut ppl off.

1 hour ago, Luna45 said:

I think it’s interesting how Tamara was with Adri this summer in the Hamptons before Metin came and then she is no where to be found. From the instastories it seems they had a blast.

Im also curiousabout  how her close friends feel about Metin. They all follow him and he only follows a few back. Maybe they don’t want to jeopardize their relationship with Adriana, she seems to cut ppl off.

If she did, we wouldn't be sitting here ready for metin to take his trouble making ass home.

1.thumb.gif.a336b405265abc300289aa6bf4e6ea8b.gif

I agree again with @fieldofoptics . We are just all concerned (as well as irritated) fans here. Nobody is talking about metin like this because they are jealous nor because of his look but because of his actions and how its just so obvious Adriana is becoming a reflection of who she is dating. Which isn't good. Just like we look at metin like he is crazy, now other people are looking at Adriana like she is crazy. Adriana tends to change with who she is dating, thats the only reason why WE aren't as surprised by this.  But this is the first time she ever changed in such a bad way.Usually the men had a better impact on her, or she didn't change much.However with metin, thats not the case and thats probably because he isn't the best person for her to be dating. And he has PROVEN that a few times with his actions on social media and towards the press. No way in hell should he be threatening to sue just because of break up rumors, but he didn't threaten to sue when they made rumors of Adriana being pregnant by him or when they took intrusive pics of Adriana and Him, while adriana was in her bikni. He didn't get upset those times, why get so upset over silly break up rumors? He is still liking comments talking about them

IMG_2408.thumb.jpg.1ba6f8134b9e1b6b9eb4c08a0956bc56.jpg

Oh because he sees adriana as property that he needs to be able to claim and change her too. We don't want adriana with a person like that, its not good for her. Nobody who wants to change her should be dating her.

I wouldn't say she cut off people because there is no proof of that. You don't know whose decision it is to say "lets stop spending as much time together" nor why. You can't just have an idea of only whats Adriana's life is like, you also have to know about those friends and what they have/had going on.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I wouldn't say she cut off people because there is no proof of that. You don't know whose decision it is to say "lets stop spending as much time together" nor why. You can't just have an idea of only whats Adriana's life is like, you also have to know about those friends and what they have/had going on.

I'm not sure which friends are being referenced in general. But isn't it so that adriana cuts people off frequently? I've read that here. Even something about her cutting off her friends/extended family on the basis of them being critical or disagreeing with her on things. I'm not sure whether it's true or not. I'm curious.

I would say the Tamara thing is suspect for sure. I don't know who many of Adriana's friends are but Tamara I think was a little bit more than a friend to her. She was with her often and she's also her ex-husband's sister who she seemed close to for years after the divorce.

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

Just saw Marko's stories, he is with the girls :smile: seems when metin is there they spend more time with him.. I even thought they were with him yesterday 

At least they're away from Metin! I always love seeing photos of Marko with Valentina and Sienna. I know it's not special to say he seems like a loving dad in the pictures as most dads are or should absolutely be that way. But it's just always sweet to see and good to know that they seem to be a priority to him before anything and everything else.

59 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm not sure which friends are being referenced in general. But isn't it so that adriana cuts people off frequently? I've read that here. Even something about her cutting off her friends/extended family on the basis of them being critical or disagreeing with her on things. I'm not sure whether it's true or not. I'm curious.

I would say the Tamara thing is suspect for sure. I don't know who many of Adriana's friends are but Tamara I think was a little bit more than a friend to her. She was with her often and she's also her ex-husband's sister.

I don't remember that. I remember the same users  assuming that, like they are assuming it now. But I already told them, I know someone who has talked to those same family members and they said they keep in contact with adriana still and they said great things about her too, they couldn't even bad mouth her. It really is an assumption people make based off of the same things but its proven to not be true with family members people thought she cut off.

I don't think the Tamera thing is suspect because you all are asking where is Tamera now, where was tamera before Adriana got divorced? Tamera wasn't always there and it seems her and adriana were together the most following the divorce. She was probably being supportive, because they weren't close before, it was one of the things that they admitted themselves  at that party I mentioned that they had. They confirmed they weren't close at all before her and marko's divorce, and thats evident because I didn't know who Tamera was before then.

1 minute ago, fieldofoptics said:

At least they're away from Metin! I always love seeing photos of Marko with Valentina and Sienna. I know it's not special to say he seems like a loving dad in the pictures as most dads are or should absolutely be that way. But it's just always sweet to see and good to know that they seem to be a priority to him before anything and everything else.

Agree..he is a really good father, we can see it..and once Adriana said she knows that he will be a great father, if not she could never married him...

Metin for sure knows that Adriana was abandoned by her father, so that maybe bc of this she is needy, maybe of a masculine figure...

Yes, Tamara being Marko's sister is the reason why metin could not want her near.. and metin is in control so...She even unfollow Ziza Jaric so who knows

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree..he is a really good father, we can see it..and once Adriana said she knows that he will be a great father, if not she could never married him...

Metin for sure knows that Adriana was abandoned by her father, so that maybe bc of this she is needy, maybe of a masculine figure...

Yes, Tamara being Marko's sister is the reason why metin could not want her near.. and metin is in control so...She even unfollow Ziza Jaric so who knows

Alot of people know it. He the first man out of them all clearly trying to take advantage of Adriana and all the baggage in her life. Pretending he is there to help her when he has changed her. Helping isn't always changing, even if it was, you don't change people as drastically as he is trying to adriana

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think the Tamera thing is suspect because you all are asking where is Tamera now, where was tamera before Adriana got divorced? Tamera wasn't always there and it seems her and adriana were together the most following the divorce. She was probably being supportive, because they weren't close before, it was one of the things that they admitted themselves  at that party I mentioned that they had. They confirmed they weren't close at all before her and marko's divorce, and thats evident because I didn't know who Tamera was before then.

I would argue though does it really matter if tamara wasn't close to adriana before the divorce? I don't think it matters in this context. They've been close in recent years. And it's not like Adriana dating someone is something that would change that because tamara was even following julian edelman when adriana dated him (right)?

For me I think a better argument would just be that maybe they just have been busy. I don't believe this so much because tamara is I believe in ny now? or at least in the us. Not like she is in Serbia and it's a little strange that there is no indication of them having been together at all for some time when there used to always be. And adriana used to show support by even doing things like liking tamara's instagram posts. It just seems like they have zero contact at all now. Yes it may be true that tamara initiated that or wanted that, I'm not accusing adriana. Another thing that makes me cast some doubt on metin playing a role is what kind of scenario would cause that? I mean we don't know tamara but is she someone that would get involved in such a way where she would feel so strongly about someone adriana dates to try and interfere? not sure.