Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm became Tamara's fan!!! Adriana just lose a great friend and this is a shame! For what? A guy like this....this is insane... The first thing these people of cult does is make the person to put away close friends and even family 

And tbh Adriana doesn't deserve Tamara's friendship if she uses it just when she needs it

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm became Tamara's fan!!! Adriana just lose a great friend and this is a shame! For what? A guy like this....this is insane... The first thing these people of cult does is make the person to put away close friends and even family 

And tbh Adriana doesn't deserve Tamara's friendship if she uses it just when she needs it

Same way with her fans. Sometimes I feel like Adriana hasn't posted a thing on her social media, but did that other account, not even wishing people a happy new year to them, is because its clear alot of fans don't like metin for her neither. I mean she'd rather post something on an account with just four followers (metin being one of them) than an account with 11.6 million, and alot of them are her fans. And I think everybody can see that none of her fans like him because he is just taking away the person we became fans of.

Maybe metin has convinced her to also have that "us against the world" mentality. Just brush off everything and everybody who are honestly just concerned for her. IF Adriana is gonna be like that. She doesn't deserve friends like tamera who are trying to look out for her. and she doesn't deserve the fans that she has had neither. Literally all of us, her friends and most of her fans, have been there for her for much longer than metin. Thats why everybody knows something isn't right because they have known her for long personally, and we (the fans/media) have known about her for long. 

Tamera and others were there to help her get through things and maintain a good time and happiness. Her fans try to defend her so much, sure she doesn't ask for that, but her fans also has contributed to her success by buying what she had to sell, and her being favorite among people is what allows her to keep getting jobs. She got a wax figure because of her fans. But if all she is going to do is say fuck all those people just because they don't like that a man is trying to change her on PURPOSE. Then she doesn't deserve any of those friends nor fans to care and do what they have done for her.

Adriana is coming off as ungrateful towards everything and everybody EXCEPT for metin. I mean, she literally SAID she was grateful for him on an IG post.  Thats why her PR team had to hurry up and release a statement about her not leaving VS and in the statement she had to mention she was grateful for VS, because of her IG post that he literally admitted HE influenced, because people thought she was shaming VS and was coming off as ungrateful to an industry that helped her alot and kept her from being poor again.

Every since she started dating him, he seems to be the only thing she cares about and is grateful for (besides her kids). Its literally like fuck everything else and every body. And that hurts to see. Because all of these friends/family, and companies and fans have invested alot of actual positivity for her and only wanted the best for her. Now, all of a sudden it seems she doesn't even care anymore because of a guy who she only known for 6 months and a book. I can't continue to support somebody like that. And if Adriana doesn't react rightfully and maturely about this, I will not support her anymore. And I know I won't be the only one. Alot of people won't support her anymore once this gets out because its not right and Karma is real. She used to block fans who express concerned about joe with her because of how physically held her in public, and look how that ended. She needs to check herself before she wrecks herself. Don't push away people for seeing what you fail to see first.

Agree..and like I said before I lost my admiration for her. 

Tamara must be really pissed of with this situation to do this..she seems a low profile person.. I know she is in Miami but idk where Adriana is..maybe she is in a lunatic world she created where Metin lives LOL.. she creates fantasies in her mind, like metin being a good influencie bla bla

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree..and like I said before I lost my admiration for her. 

Tamara must be really pissed of with this situation to do this..she seems a low profile person.. I know she is in Miami but idk where Adriana is..maybe she is in a lunatic world she created where Metin lives LOL.. she creates fantasies in her mind, like metin being a good influencie bla bla

The only reason why I didn't lose my admiration for her because I knew where she comes from. And how her life has been and how easy it is for someone like metin to come in and change her, piece by piece, to the point where she doesn't realize its happening. I know somebody who has been through alot and vulnerable enough is subjected to someone like metin taking advantage of her.

But NOW, at this point she should see it. Because everybody is talking about it and everybody else sees it. Metin liking that comment said it all. He ONLY deleted it, when we posted it here and mentioned he liked it and how wrong that was of him. That shows how fake he is, deleting a commenting after he gets called out for being wrong about it. Now he is only liking comments thats in HIS language because none of us know what kind of comments he is liking, not even Adriana. See how sneaky he is?

Anyway, Also, Metin himself clearly has upset her before, so she has experienced him do unpleasant things to HER, with her own eyes. So, now that all of this is coming to light, she is aware. And its up to her on how she will deal with it. I can't feel sorry for her anymore after that. Because she should know better.

1.She can either continue to be somebody she never was just because of a man she is only known for six months and a book. Risking being known as an ungrateful hypocrite, who doesn't appreciate what the industry has done for her and who doesn't appreciate her friends nor fans, friends and fans who are constantly trying to look out for her and only want the best of her and for her to be her natural self.

Or

2.She could be the strong woman she claimed to be and not let a man change and manipulate her and mold her into the way that HE wants. To no longer be fooled and used by him. He was doing alot of attention seeking things on social media, as well as his family. She could free herself from that and free herself from the constant drama and negativity. Choose to work on herself and get better ON HER OWN, like a real strong woman. And be her OWN person, not a puppet. And not let this man mess up her friendships as well as everything else in her life he has impacted.

What person, smart or not. Just lets a guy come in after just six months and turn you against soo much? Thats just mindblowing. It hasn't even been a year and he has been given this much power and control? This is scary

Damn so you were right Sophie? Tamara and adriana had a falling out over metin...and Tamara calls it out like that :D damn girl :Amelie_wft::ddr:

Tamara doesn't have time for adrianas bullshit lol tbh if that's true then adriana deserves to be called out. You're thirty freaking six years old :angry: grow up!!!! Your close personal friends have tried to warn you for your own well being and you dropped her like yall are in middle school because you change in accordance to the man you date that month? 

That's so disappointing. I agree with some of you that it's hard to not lose respect for her. Smh. 

Also Tamara obviously reads this forum. Right? For her to post it after we've been talking about this and calling on her friends / agents. 

Smh. This makes everything that much worse. Like souled out said she can't claim ignorance and we can't give her the benefit of it anymore. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Also Tamara obviously reads this forum. Right? For her to post it after we've been talking about this and calling on her friends / agents. 

Smh. This makes everything that much worse. Like souled out said she can't claim ignorance and we can't give her the benefit of it anymore. 

No, I don't think so. Not many people in her life did. None of her boyfriends seemed to. Metin ofcourse, is the first and only person in her life who seemed to read this forum, like the sneaky person he is. (only her agent/pr read it,only because they NEED to be on here for things). Tamera never showed evidence of reading and I doubt she did, it has nothing to do with her. Its just a coincidence that she ended up saying the same thing as everyone else. It shouldn't be surprising though, what we are all saying is actually true. We have eyes that aren't blinded by him, he isn't talking with us so he can't manipulate us. So everybody is going to see what the manipulator is doing except for the person who is being manipulated themselves. But if Adriana ever see's what Tamera posted, she can't claim ignorance or even being tricked anymore, because more than just her fans are warning her. People in her life, are literally doing it now. That says something.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

No, I don't think so. Not many people in her life did. metin ofcourse, is the first and only person who seemed to read this forum (that wasn't her agent/pr, they NEED to be on here for things). Tamera never showed evidence of reading and I doubt she did. Its just a coincidence that she ended up saying the same thing as everyone else. It shouldn't be surprising though, what we are all saying is true. We have eyes that aren't blinded by him, he isn't talking with us so he can't manipulate us.

This is all just proof of how taken she is by men and how quickly. She presumably had the falling out with Tamara a while back. She would have known metin for what a couple months? Look I'm not saying we knew exactly what happened and when they stopped talking and etc. But Tamara could not have been more clear. And her posting that knowing adriana follows her and might see it... She's fed up with adrianas bs. 

I'm glad she did it though because it's just a verification of the fact that were not being over zealous and making up narratives. 

And it's also time to stop talking about what Metin does and what he knows he's doing. 

Adriana knows too. So she can take ownership and be an adult and maybe care. Or she can continue to play the clown. Smh. I'm really blown away. 

This is all just proof of how taken she is by men and how quickly. She presumably had the falling out with Tamara a while back. She would have known metin for what a couple months? Look I'm not saying we knew exactly what happened and when they stopped talking and etc. But Tamara could not have been more clear. And her posting that knowing adriana follows her and might see it... She's fed up with adrianas bs. 

I'm glad she did it though because it's just a verification of the fact that were not being over zealous and making up narratives. 

And it's also time to stop talking about what Metin does and what he knows he's doing. 

Adriana knows too. So she can take ownership and be an adult and maybe care. Or she can continue to play the clown. Smh. I'm really blown away. 

I don't think it was a while back. If it was back then, Tamera would have said it back then. Tamera ends up saying it when she visits Miami and she hasn't been in miami for awhile and Adriana's changing behavior is more recent too. So, I would say it was recent esp since, Adriana didn't unfollow her.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I don't think it was a while back. If it was back then, Tamera would have said it back then. Tamera ends up saying when she visits Miami and she hasn't been in miami for awhile. I would say it was recent esp since, Adriana didn't unfollow her.

I feel it's hard to say because they've had zero display of interaction or hanging out and they usually do. I feel it's a good question to wonder why she's speaking up now but I don't think that we necessarily know the answer to know that it's because something more recently happened. I think there's a possibility that she does read this forum and maybe it inspired something. I also don't think or didn't think their falling out would have been nasty or formal. But the way Tamara justly shaded her today. Maybe you're right. We'll see. Imo if Adriana unfollows her soon the. We know it's what you explained. Even if she doesn't you could still be right. I'm just not sold on that. But I guess it doesn't matter it's not even that relevant. The point is everyone knows even the people close to her and she stays ignoring it so she doesn't have to be alone. I hate it. 

To be honest I hope adriana isn't that petty that she unfollows Tamara for posting that or even for giving a fuck. God forbid a friend of hers looks out for her well being and criticizes whatever guy she is dating that week. I hope adriana doesn't do that. She already has preferred metin over her friends but if she really will be so petty to unfollow or block Tamara. That changes my opinion of adriana even more because at that point she would be an actual child. 

Yeah, I don't think Tamera reads her. Not alot of people in her personal life do. There is no reason to really. We all know why METIN comes here. But its basically been people who work for her coming here to get material and news that relates to her, quicker. Tamera don't gotta worry about that. We know why metin does, as always looking to see how much attention he has generated from her.

If Adriana unfollows Tamera, thats it. Thats all the confirmation I need that Adriana isn't the strong, understanding, nor admirable person we thought she was and that she officially lets metin take over everything about herself and her life. And that she isn't grateful for the friends/family and fans that are worried about her. And she isn't grateful for alot of things. If Adriana unfollows Tamera just because of her post that comes out of concern and hurt (much like her fans), that shows, she really isn't who she used to be or who we thought she was. She isn't as kind hearted and she doesn't appreciate people looking out for her. She would rather be changed by a man she has only known for six months and his book, than taking time alone and making careful choices in her life. She would rather lose everything and everbody else than lose metin. Even though everything else has been around for much longer than metin

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

If Adriana unfollows Tamera, thats it. Thats all the confirmation I need that Adriana isn't the strong, understanding, nor admirable person I thought she was and that she lets metin take over everything about herself and her life. And that she isn't grateful for the friends/family and fans that are worried about her. And she isn't grateful for alot of things. If Adriana unfollows Tamera just because of her post that comes out of concern and hurt (much like her fans), that shows, she really isn't who she used to be or who we thought she was. She isn't as kind hearted and she doesn't appreciate people looking out for her. She would rather be changed by a man she has only known for six months and his book, than taking time alone and making careful choices in her life. She would rather lose everything and everbody else than lose metin. Even though everything else have been around for much longer than metin

+1

And that's because it would show that she is malicious. Not that kind like we've thought. Even though it's disappointing her picking metin we can't say she's one kind of person for it alone. But if on top of that she will be petty. No way. That's different. 

I hope she won't. I'm thinking she won't even see the story tbh. Maybe that's why Tamara posted it. 

+1

And that's because it would show that she is malicious. Not that kind like we've thought. Even though it's disappointing her picking metin we can't say she's one kind of person for it alone. But if on top of that she will be petty. No way. That's different. 

I hope she won't. I'm thinking she won't even see the story tbh. Maybe that's why Tamara posted it. 

Or because its less drama. If she made an actual post about it, people just would @ adriana and be like "is she talking about you?" and all that. Its done in a way where its more discreet and less room for drama, not as many people are going to see that from her account (because not many fans follow her). That just shows how tasteful and honestly nice Tamera is being about it. And shows much she genuinely cares and is concerned. She could have just posted it to her profile and let everybody tear Adriana up in the comments but she didn't do that.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Like when will Adriana ever reach THIS point in her life?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8932159a3d5e41a17786a08a3cb3751f/tumblr_ox1a6fVPB81qew1bso1_500.jpg

She is still on the first part, you'd think she was on the second part at this point

If you haven't reached at nearly 40, then maybe never :ermm:

I don't know it's not like she's approaching 30. She's been doing the same thing over and over and nothing can change unless something does in her source code. Like we've said fifty times. Therapy! 

If you haven't reached at nearly 40, then maybe never :ermm:

I don't know it's not like she's approaching 30. She's been doing the same thing over and over and nothing can change unless something does in her source code. Like we've said fifty times. Therapy! 

Yeah, like how many times does she have to learn the hard way. And it looks like the hard way is continuing to happen. Because somehow, some turkish people have caught on to Tamera's post and they are spaming it in her hashtags, thing is. They are captioning it to make it sound so malicious on tamera's part and it isn't. Saying she was making fun of Adriana, She was NOT.

Look at this caption. "our turkish prince". Saying that Tamera was making fun of her Adriana, she was NOT. You can tell she was just as concerned and frustrated as everybody else. She was NOT being funny. This person keeps posting it with that lying and manipulating caption, and is calling Metin a "turkish" prince. How much you want to bet that metin knows this person, especially since they @   Adriana's private account ,lied on Tamera and called him a prince. He has alot to do with this, metin was never called a turkish prince before, never. And nobody outside of this forum knows about that a1 account

https://78.media.tumblr.com/93683142ecc3e84a475e57e5a9bd8989/tumblr_p228dbaZgu1vuad6ho1_540.jpg