Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Just now, fieldofoptics said:

At this rate Adriana is probably going to be next to him in those first class seats that she'll pay for

Yep :Amelie_wft:  for now at least. 

But like her last few flop relationships, they’ll eventually fall apart. Eventually may not be tomorrow, the next day or the next week but it’s only a matter of time. 

59 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

But like her last few flop relationships, they’ll eventually fall apart. Eventually may not be tomorrow, the next day or the next week but it’s only a matter of time. 

Yeah because what goes around comes around, always. There is alot of wrong in this relationship and foul play and god does not like ugly. Thats why Adriana needs to respond maturely and right towards Tamera's feelings

Just now, 4BWL said:

I'm sure but that's also part of what bothers me. This guy is a waste of time and in my opinion a waste of space in general. But Adriana is going to be 37 this year and she seemed, before faux guru came along, to want to accomplish a lot more before she retired. Whether that be in acting or within fashion or a crossover like her TV show. She was outgoing and ambitious for more. I think she was even improving her english a while back in preparation for focusing on film. Instead she is wasting her time and the few years she has remaining in terms of her fashion career on this man who doesn't even appreciate her for her. Yeah they're going to break up but guess what? She's going to be burned from it like she is with all relationships of hers that end. Yes it's good to love deeply and I understand having a hard time getting over relationships. But the longer she keeps up this dependency on looking the other way at anything flawed he does just so she doesn't have to go through a break up or be single, the harder it'll be when this does inevitably end. I just want her to have peace of mind and health. Health goes beyond the physical to include emotional and mental health. This guy is already stressing you out like she herself has noted in instagram posts. He's conniving and manipulative and he's a snake. I don't want her wasting a damn year on this man. 6 months is enough.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Adriana is going to be 37 this year and she seemed, before faux guru came along, to want to accomplish a lot more before she retired. Whether that be in acting or within fashion or a crossover like her TV show. She was outgoing and ambitious for more. I think she was even improving her english a while back in preparation for focusing on film. Instead she is wasting her time and the few years she has remaining in terms of her fashion career on this man who doesn't even appreciate her for her. Yeah they're going to break up but guess what? She's going to be burned from it like she is with all relationships of hers that end. Yes it's good to love deeply and I understand having a hard time getting over relationships. But the longer she keeps up this dependency on looking the other way at anything flawed he does just so she doesn't have to go through a break up or be single, the harder it'll be when this does inevitably end. I just want her to have peace of mind and health. Health goes beyond the physical to include emotional and mental health. This guy is already stressing you out like she herself has noted in instagram posts. He's conniving and manipulative and he's a snake. I don't want her wasting a damn year on this man. 6 months is enough.

Exactly on alll of this. And I know she stressed out. dealing with all these rumors from the turkish press that HIM and HIS FAMILY caused themselves. and then he doing sneaky shit and other shit that upsets her. People close to her don't feel like they know her anymore, some of her fans starting to feel like they also don't. Like, how you gonna let a man you only knew for six months change your life SO much and they have brought more stress and negativity towards you and even your friends. What kind of magic this dude said he does again? She gotta be careful, people like him might do something that will turn your life upside down if you try to leave them or do something they don't like. I hope somebody she knows, more than Tamera, tries to make her see the light. Because it truly is getting crazy

Hey you know what's bullshit? A guy that preaches kindness and morality and makes money off of it but is always and will always be an egotistical con artist. He is teaching Adriana not to worry about her outer appearance and value herself for more? Because he is above caring about the superficial or outer self? too spiritual? Get a load of his old tumblr post:

7688C6F5-D02F-470F-BB3B-BA029ACEBEE8.thumb.jpeg.de59418a3468f611567543de3a3fb17f.jpeg

He literally looks like the geico lizard and he has the nerve to talk shit and make these kinds of jokes? In what universe would two girls fight over you? Adriana is the only girl that is for whatever reason clownish enough to even give you any attention and as noted, that shit isn't going to last.

And BTW if anyone that speaks Turkish wants to go through his blog on tumblr it's http://metinhara-blog.tumblr.com/

It is 100% him. His blog url was metinhara.tumblr.com but if you don't log in for a certain period of time tumblr changes it to add -blog at the end. Everything on there is personal photos of him but there are also turkish comics and other things. Who wants to bet there's likely to be some sexist / misogynistic bs on there?

7 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Hey you know what's bullshit? A guy that preaches kindness and morality and makes money off of it but is always and will always be an egotistical con artist. He is teaching Adriana not to worry about her outer appearance and value herself for more? Get a load of his old tumblr post:

7688C6F5-D02F-470F-BB3B-BA029ACEBEE8.thumb.jpeg.de59418a3468f611567543de3a3fb17f.jpeg

He literally looks like the geico lizard and he has the nerve to talk shit and make these kinds of jokes? In what universe would two girls fight over you?

And BTW if anyone that speaks Turkish wants to go through his blog on tumblr it's http://metinhara-blog.tumblr.com/

It is 100% him. His blog url was metinhara.tumblr.com but if you don't log in for a certain period of time tumblr changes it to add -blog at the end. Everything on there is personal photos of him but there are also turkish comics and other things. Who wants to bet there's likely to be some sexist / misogynistic bs on there?

Jackpot! Well at least if we can get it translated. Knowing him and how he lurks BZ he’ll probably delete it or scrub it soon. 

5 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Jackpot! Well at least if we can get it translated. Knowing him and how he lurks BZ he’ll probably delete it or scrub it soon. 

Also his sense of humor is so terrible. I'm offended.

But in all seriousness this guy has made a career out of preaching that spirituality means that you void yourself of worrying about external forces and external beauty and instead come to peace with who you are and what you look like. He's really going to make some bullshit ass jokes that are beneath even someone like daniel tosh? This wouldn't be a big deal if it was an athlete or some kind of jock that you would expect it of. But when you actually are known for preaching about disavowing something and you post something like that? Bye. 

I want someone to go through this archive please. Expose the snake.

98FE4A0D-D123-4C43-B3FF-FB42B4BE5786.thumb.gif.328ab068c2159d0cbbe8fc69a094aaa4.gif.ea0cc8430a816bcb6372f8971205325b.gif

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Hey you know what's bullshit? A guy that preaches kindness and morality and makes money off of it but is always and will always be an egotistical con artist. Get a load of his old tumblr post:

He literally looks like the geico lizard and he has the nerve to talk shit and make these kinds of jokes?

And BTW if anyone that speaks Turkish wants to go through his blog on tumblr it's metinhara-blog.tumblr.com

But we are supposed to "love". Also, if healing and all that is something he has supposed to have done his whole life, you'd think his tumblr would be full of stuff like that. Stuff that is about what he preaches now. Especially since he had supposed to been about this literally ALL his life. As a tumblr person, you'd expect to see some science on there since he is a scientist. There is none. There is literally, none of the stuff he preaches now, and he is adriana's age, and this stuff was just in 2013, he was already in his 30s when he had that tumblr page. SO he should have def been grown up by then and already be about what he preaches now.

I also notice he follows alot of accounts thats about success and getting rich. I couldn't go throw them all because he follows so many but here are some

IMG_2435.PNG IMG_2436.jpg IMG_2437.jpg

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But we are supposed to "love". Also, if healing and all that is something he has supposed to have done his whole life, you'd think his tumblr would be full of stuff like that. Stuff that is about what he preaches now. Especially since he had supposed to been about this literally ALL his life. As a tumblr person, you'd expect to see some science on there since he is a scientist.

I also notice he follows alot of accounts thats about success and getting rich. I couldn't go throw them all because he follows so many but here are some

IMG_2435.PNG IMG_2436.jpg IMG_2437.jpg

This guy is the living embodiment of a get rich quick scam. And I feel like that tumblr post says A LOT. Again, if it was a random guy she was dating. Imagine Joe having posted something like that? Would any of us care? We'd say he's a douche or maybe not even that. Then we'd move on. This is different. Entirely different.

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

This guy is the living embodiment of a get rich quick scam. And I feel like that tumblr post says A LOT. Again, if it was a random guy she was dating. Imagine Joe having posted something like that? Would any of us care? We'd say he's a douche or maybe not even that. Then we'd move on. This is different. Entirely different.

Yeah, he's plotting. Thats why I kept taking note of him being so offended and lashing out over silly break up rumors. Because, he should have known, when you date someone famous, break up rumors are going to happen, even when untrue. Everybody knows that. But just the first time the public think he and her are seperated it was like the end of the world. Panic, his family sent old pics to the press to prove they were still together. He flies back as soon as possible to Adriana to clearly whisper things in her ear that she'd like to hear and forgive him. I knew something was up when he THREATENED to sue the press over the rumors.

Dude, you didn't even threaten to sue the press when they claimed Adriana was pregnant by you and thats a child out of wedlock. You didn't threaten to sue the press when they took INTRUSIVE pics of Adriana and you on Vacation. None of that, did he threaten to sue for. But when they say "it appears Adriana and metin brokeup because she unfollowed him", oh its time to sue the press NOW? That doesn't make sense! The turkish media can say that adriana is having a child out of wedlock, they can invade your privacy with pics, they can do ANYTHING as long as it shows that Adriana and Metin are together. But when they assume you are broken up with her because of a follow its the end of the world? Why?

And then we all know the sneaky shit he did to post and show that he was with Adriana so that the media can take note of it and write about it. And they did. But did he sue for that no? Did he sue about the engagement rumors that HIM and HIS FAMILY started? No.

He cared ALOT about the public and media knowing him and adriana was together. He cared too much. Like I always said, it should have been good enough, just being with her and know himself that he was with her. But that wasn't good enough, he had to show people. And after he did, what did he do? Stalk all the comments under his photos to see if he has some new supporters and liking their comments. He had a plan and those rumors were messing up his plans. Thats why he hurried up and went to miami as soon as he could. He didn't want to lose the attention and stuff he was gaining from being with her. Because people were buying his book more.

Adriana why would you change for a man this shady and who you know have already hurt you. You can forgive, but you don't forget girl. And you don't let yourself get fooled again. Fool her once,shame on him, fool her twice...

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But we are supposed to "love". Also, if healing and all that is something he has supposed to have done his whole life, you'd think his tumblr would be full of stuff like that. Stuff that is about what he preaches now. Especially since he had supposed to been about this literally ALL his life.

Seriously there is almost nothing in his blog that speaks to his spirituality and healing and all the shit he spews now? There is some stuff on there about extremely religious people with narrow minds but I have things related to that on my blog too? This blog wasn't from that long ago... are we to believe that his current persona is not a facade? I mean be real. He's joking about women being ugly in his 30s like you said. ?! It's not like he was 13. AND for the 50th time. If he was Edelman or Joe... whatever. This is like finding out that an advocate for helping fight eating disorders has an old blog with a pro-anorexia post. I know it sounds like an extreme analogy but think about what he's been putting in Adriana's head? This is all such bs.

Also he quotes fidel castro? I don't want to get political but give me a break. He's a clown to the nth degree. And so is she for not seeing through this bs.

3 hours ago, 4BWL said:

You’re def right about that. Ugh. He’s insufferable af. Can’t wait until he’s send back to Turkey on a one way. 

Finally, today he should leave, since tomorrow he has some kind of seminary or whatever in Turkey, and the flight is long.

35 minutes ago, Corner said:

I’m  this close to unfollowing Adriana if she doesn’t seek help and quit this unhealthy lifestyle of collecting disastrous men.

Metin or whatever his name is is an abomination and I can’t stand him for shit.

+1

Emerald, are you sure about Tamara delete the stories? I saw the comments still there..but no that one of one acc fan who dm her

So maybe they were travelling with this turkish dude

3 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

+1

Emerald, are you sure about Tamara delete the stories? I saw the comments still there..but no that one of one acc fan who dm her

So maybe they were travelling with this turkish dude

I think she did, I can't see her ig story anymore too.