Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

That crazy acc just made a comment on Tamara 's last post ???

If Adriana wanted a private acc why then she chooses a obvious nick???? She is ALL THE TIME on stories saying that annoying hellooooooooo and A1 was even at her bio on her public acc... I'm starting to think she is dumb as hell..  or what???? And I'm not sorry

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm just happy that Adriana didn't unfollow Tamara. I'm hoping she's not being emotional about it and thinking about what to do and later will end up unfollowing her... you know how she is with following/unfollowing

There is a SMALL chance she didn't see it, but not if we're to believe that A1 is her, which it is. I'm convinced it's a joint account between her and Metin. But think about it, if it's someone else then why would that person follow Metin, and all of adriana's family-- but not Adriana herself? And they don't follow Adriana only she follows them. It's obvious.  And if she logged into THAT account, then she definitely saw it.

Same. Because If she did that, that would mean really bad things about her. And I can't be such a big fan of a person like that. Tamera was NOT making fun of her. She was concerned and frustrated and telling something Adriana needs to truly hear, and she needed to hear it from somebody  who knows her. I get her wanting to brush off the fans because we supposedly don't know that much (even though we stalk enough to get great ideas LOL). But yeah, you can't get mad or brush it off when someone who really does know you and your life, still say the same thing. When it gets to that point, and it clearly has, she has to start reconsidering and keep a VERY open mind.

At the end of the day, none of us, her fans nor her friends/family, is out to get Adriana. WE are not the ones like that, metin, yes. But the ones who been with her for years are simply sad and worried for her and her life. And we want to continue liking her lol. Its been hard because of the way she has been acting.We want to continue rooting for her as a model and all that. But if she starts being mean and malicious just because somebody is actually concerned for her, then we can't support her because she isn't that person worthy of supporting anymore if she gets upset at tamera.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

He didn't "expose" it. People just noticed that he started following it.  Or do you mean the account thats lying on tamera?

The a1 account. Like did he really need to start to follow it? But then again, who knows how long it’s been there.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

If Adriana wanted a private acc why then she chooses a obvious nick???? She is ALL THE TIME on stories saying that annoying hellooooooooo and A1 was even at her bio on her public acc... I'm starting to think she is dumb as hell..  or what???? And I'm not sorry

Well we didn't notice that account until metin OFCOURSE. And we probably never would have but he had to follow it. Also, he did while in miami, and he knew people were on the "follow" and "unfollow" watch. Would you be surprised if he didn't do that on purpose also? Follow that account when he was with her, along with all the other subliminal shit he has done and posted, to prove that he was with her. THIS was probably one of those things.

It probably started off as a parody. And who knows how long she has actually had it. But you gotta admit, nobody knew about that account until last week. Her cousin followed it before metin and we still didn't know. I said before, I think she named it that so that people closer to her would know its her, and ask to follow her back. Thats probably why she erased A1 from her bio lol.

1 hour ago, Luna45 said:

The a1 account. Like did he really need to start to follow it? But then again, who knows how long it’s been there.

After soph started asking those questions, I am starting to think he did. To use it as one of his MANY ways to prove that he was with Adriana. You know, because he was soo concerned about that. He took all those pics of Adriana on his ig stories while she wasn't looking, here is an example

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_12/25025625_237110496828056_8207803453230022656_n.thumb.jpg.717179d69a77d8f15c27e7055d29f47c.jpg

metinhara ig stories.

he started following the a1 account the time he was doing all of this. So I think, he did NEED to do it, to make another statement because Adriana wouldn't follow him back on her public account. And everybody was clearly waiting on that because her unfollowing him is what started the rumors. But it was pointless of him to follow her on the public account and she wasn't going to follow him back. So, he NEEDED to go to the a1 account because out of those six months, he chose THEN to follow that account.

Its been an account for alittle while because Adrielle was already following it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did that KNOWING people would notice. Like others have said, Metin may be crazy, controlling and all that but he isn't stupid. But guess what, I'm not neither. I can figure some shit out. He knew what he was doing with all of this. Every move he made in miami was very calculated and purposely done to prove those rumors, that he threatened to sue the PRESS with, wrong.

I think that acc is new.. have few posts and her mom didn't follow yet... But Adrielle follow too so we could found it and again, if she wanted this really private that nick is ridiculous ... And her follow that in her public acc make that more ridiculous and more people will know about it

Adrielle and Tamara unfollowed each other but not today

14 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Be careful. One of the moderators on here messaged me and told me that saying she's dumb or an idiot is not allowed in her forum. Even though we're quite obviously fans and she is behaving that way. :hang:

yeah this person def is either metin or knows him because he does not have fans. He doesn't not have people rooting for him this hard. They WANT Adriana to stop following tamera and to be mad at her. We already said here what it would mean to fans if Adriana did something like that and we wouldn't be fans of her if she did. Adriana hasn't done it yet, so they are saying this stuff and lying on tamera so that Adriana can unfollow. This is also somebody who doesn't want people like US being fans of Adriana anymore... yup def metin or someone who knows him because its obvious we are not fond of him

IMG_2461.thumb.jpg.4cd81051976fab156f1c78e08fae71fc.jpg

does Tamara ever communicate with Adriana fans on instagram? I wonder if she'll respond to that comment in support of her and also on another picture another adriana account left her a message telling her to check her DMs

I don't think so, which is good

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

yeah this person def is either metin or knows him because he does not have fans. He doesn't not have people rooting for him this hard and its also not somebody who likes Adriana. They WANT Adriana to stop following tamera and to be mad at her. We already said here what it would mean to fans if Adriana did something like that and we wouldn't be friends with her if she did. Adriana hasn't done it yet, so they are saying this stuff and lying on tamera so that Adriana can unfollow. This is also somebody who doesn't want people like US being fans of Adriana anymore... yup def metin or someone who knows him because its obvious we are not fond of him

IMG_2461.thumb.jpg.4cd81051976fab156f1c78e08fae71fc.jpg

I personally don't think Metin cares so much about us in terms of being fans of Adriana or trying to make us stop. It's more so if anything an added perk. I really think he's trying to put an even finer coat of isolation over her relationships. Obviously Tamara's post makes it clear that she and Adriana don't really talk/aren't friends. Maybe Metin is looking for a way to make sure they cut each other off completely. I mean if it's recently that they had a falling out, maybe it's because Tamara was relentless about showing Adriana what kind of person Metin really is. Metin can view her as a threat and maybe wants to cut her out in a more definite way.

13 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Be careful. One of the moderators on here messaged me and told me that saying she's dumb or an idiot is not allowed in her forum. Even though we're quite obviously fans and she is behaving that way. :hang:

Oh really? If this happen so I will take the chance to leave here... bc I just can't with all this bad vibes anymore... 

Thanks for tell me 

I personally don't think Metin cares so much about us in terms of being fans of Adriana or trying to make us stop. It's more so if anything an added perk. I really think he's trying to put an even finer coat of isolation over her relationships. Obviously Tamara's post makes it clear that she and Adriana don't really talk/aren't friends. Maybe Metin is looking for a way to make sure they cut each other off completely. I mean if it's recently that they had a falling out, maybe it's because Tamara was relentless about showing Adriana what kind of person Metin really is. Metin can view her as a threat and maybe wants to cut her out in a more definite way.

I think he does, he is clearly easily bothered by naysayers of him. He blocked them on his ig account. And he reads this forum all the time, he'd want us to stop liking adriana and stop expressing our concern here. Him or his family/friends, really are trying to eliminate everybody out here.

But we can all agree on how suspicious that account is and its def somebody who wants them to be married and wants tamera to get in trouble with adriana.

It just started following me. He either wants to keep track of what I’m doing/saying on the subject or he wants to send me a deranged DM. Wait, I think I’d have to follow back to send a dm and I’m def not doing that. ??‍♀️

Just now, 4BWL said:

It just started following me. He either wants to keep track of what I’m doing/saying on the subject or he wants to send me a deranged DM. Wait, I think I’d have to follow back to send a dm and I’m def not doing that. ??‍♀️

I think he's just a total arrogant piece of crap. He is following this board right now and is probably laughing. I doubt he's going to say anything at all he just wants you to know he's not bothered by your comments (though in his maneuvering he's proving he is). I would just stop engaging with him. What a loser.

5 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I think he's just a total arrogant piece of crap. He is following this board right now and is probably laughing. I doubt he's going to say anything at all he just wants you to know he's not bothered by your comments (though in his maneuvering he's proving he is). I would just stop engaging with him. What a loser.

You’re def right about that. Ugh. He’s insufferable af. Can’t wait until he’s send back to Turkey on a one way. 

1 minute ago, 4BWL said:

You’re def right about that. Ugh. He’s insufferable af. Can’t wait until he’s send back to Turkey on a one way. 

At this rate Adriana is probably going to be next to him in those first class seats that she'll pay for. Not like she has a career or anything else to worry about (apparently).