Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

27 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Nobody else thinks its wrong that metin and his family are obviously starting rumors that Adriana is engaged to him and she has only known him for six months?

+1 and that other ig account from his family is his borther, if google tranlsator worked right, since it's what that fan account from the screenshot said in another one of his ig posts.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

+1 and that other ig account from his family is his borther, if google tranlsator worked right, since it's what that fan account from the screenshot said in another one of his ig posts.

Maybe they want a green card and are used Adriana for that? It is just a tought , since there's a civil war in Turkey ? Why his family would starts the rumor? I don't know how she was cool with this private invasion .. they are filming a lot of things inside her house.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Metin AND his fam knows how that press work. And he also knows how far fetched they can be. He was liking comments last night about the press.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/IMG_2408.thumb.jpg.1ba6f8134b9e1b6b9eb4c08a0956bc56.jpg 

He knows the press well. And you can tell he is STILL bothered by the press just saying him and adriana were spererated. Even though it should NOT matter because he is literally with Adriana now, that should be good enough. He should not care SO much what the press think. It should be enough, just being with her. But no, everybody MUST know about them and their relationship.

Then before metin came to miami, his family did give old private photos of Adriana with them to prove, they weren't broken up:

On 12/22/2017 at 1:48 PM, ramires said:

I heard Metin and ppl who are close to him so annoyed by the seperation rumors, they posted photo of adriana and Metin together or photos taken with adriana to support them.

imo its reasonable since its his first time officially connect press related to their relationship.

00A385E1-8F75-441E-ADAC-74F8A4851CC4.thumb.jpeg.c2c69e761527b08e02585f702ab2876d.jpeg595D1A6B-CAF2-4B38-A72F-60BACB067587.thumb.jpeg.50dcf1ccba13af6918c39a6d3134c60d.jpeg

So both metin and his family, know how turkish press works. So why would he even suggest the engagement pose. Also, lets not forget his turkish friends posted it too. Now his mom/sister are commenting "welcome to the family" under the posts.

They all know how turkish press was. They all know all adriana had to do was to unfollow him, for separation rumors to start. So they should know commenting certain things on social media and doing certain poses at a party where people have their phones out would cause rumors. They KNOW these engagement rumors would get started by their actions and what they say

And I agree, Adriana's privacy and private life has been invaded alot recently because of metin. Lets not forget his turkish friends running around in her house (during the party) on their ig stories

On 1/1/2018 at 12:46 AM, jamiya said:

How much longer is Adriana gonna let the disrespect continue?

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Metin AND his fam knows how that press work. And he also knows how far fetched they can be. He was liking comments last night about the press.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/IMG_2408.thumb.jpg.1ba6f8134b9e1b6b9eb4c08a0956bc56.jpg 

He knows the press well. And you can tell he is STILL bothered by the press just saying him and adriana were spererated. Even though it should NOT matter because he is literally with Adriana now, that should be good enough. He should not care SO much what the press think. It should be enough, just being with her. But no, everybody MUST know about them and their relationship.

Then before metin came to miami, his family did give old private photos of Adriana with them to prove, they weren't broken up:

So both metin and his family, know how turkish press works. So why would he even suggest the engagement pose. Also, lets not forget his turkish friends posted it too. Now his mom/sister are commenting "welcome to the family" under the posts.

They all know how turkish press was. They all know all adriana had to do was to unfollow him, for separation rumors to start. So they should know commenting certain things on social media and doing certain poses at a party where people have their phones out would cause rumors. They KNOW these engagement rumors would get started by their actions and what they say

This is a little bit scare. Do you think that it was a serious propose? For what I saw in the video, she didn't had so much attetion when he did this.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

This is a little bit scare. Do you think that it was a serious propose? For what I saw in the video, she didn't had so much attetion when he did this.

Same for me, she quickly pulled away. It seemed it was from the camera. And when the person who deleted the photo posted she didn't tag an engagement ring, so he clearly didn't ask there....It is scary how they are so focused on creating this picture of their relationship to the press with Adriana, as well as the lack of privacy and respect for Adriana and even her home. She is truly being taken in advantage of. Her kindness, tendency to brush things off and taking advantage of her name and success and their association with her.

This is the thing that is most damning to me and very unacceptable. She's promoting a blatant lie and there is no excuse for it. There is just no justification. Assuming they are not engaged, and they obviously aren't, Adriana is not going to react that way to a real proposal. There would be videos and a celebration and etc. And assuming this is the case how in the world would Metin's sister not know this? Please. She's close enough to Metin that she has met Adriana and Adriana follows her on instagram. She's obviously close to her brother if they were really engaged she would know it. She knows it's not true and she's still promoting this falsehood. And random accounts on instagram are using this as proof that Adriana is engaged. And you can't blame them because they don't follow what's happening the way we do. Obviously if adrianas boyfriends sister is acting like random bullshit is true people have no reason not to believe it. 

Conniving. Manipulative. Shady as hell. 

Edit. It's his MOTHER not sister. Sorry! My God. Even worse!!! These people... I hate speaking poorly of older people but smh. 

5E9EF897-90B7-4CE6-B682-DFB8840C9764.thumb.jpeg.38b0ff996cbef26924e8c2b8061ca96f.jpeg

How telling that there's not one picture from the party of Adriana even  intentionally touching Metin? Except for the one with the stupid ring? The only other ones are of group photos where Adriana's shoulders touch his. Isn't it odd that during a nye party where so many people took so many photos we haven't seen one yet of Adriana all over him? Actually forget all over him. Just one with a simple touch? Or them together intentionally and speaking to each other? Or a nye kiss? It's not like the people around her respect her privacy so much that if it was captured it wouldn't be posted. Hell, Metin would find a way to orchestrate a way to have that picture posted if it existed. 

It's also incredibly weird that Metin's mom follows an Instagram account about adriana and Metin. It's strange. I completely get following Adriana and it's normal to admire Adriana. She has a lot of traits that I think parents would admire in a girlfriend for their son. But even without the incriminating comment his mom made its weird to me that she follows an account like that. 

I'm sorry for posting so many times / separately. But last one. I love this picture because it just explains adriana/metin in the way her fans and even the general public sees them. Most people that look like adriana or that are in a position similar to her would laugh at someone like metin even trying to get close. But she's not like that. She's open and tries to see past the superficial. Yet Metin can't know a good deal when he sees her and has to try to employ all these shady tactics to play himself up. It's not good enough that she's good hearted and committed to him he needs more. And in this picture he looks like the obsessed creepo that he is. She's trying to have a good time and he's plotting. What's new. 

And before anyone says it. Or course I don't know what's happening in this picture. It's not an actual analysis of the moment. I'm just saying what the whole world is thinking. 

16A3D00A-EC66-4961-AAA8-3491D0F5C135.thumb.jpeg.d781ba9636c10ac903f924997510c251.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its insane someone who has only known Adriana for six months can cause this much drama, we see he has hurt her once and even has so much influence on a woman has worked  so hard for 18 years to be where she is

He and his family are committed to acting like adriana and Metin are family and going to only get married/are so close and strong as a couple. But it's all one sided. Adriana has rarely been showing that kind of acknowledgment for him lately (keyword lately) and it feels like he knows it and he's getting more and more desperate to spin the news that they're stronger than ever. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

. She's trying to have a good time and he's plotting. What's new. 

And before anyone says it. Or course I don't know what's happening in this picture. It's not an actual analysis of the moment. I'm just saying what the whole world is thinking. 

16A3D00A-EC66-4961-AAA8-3491D0F5C135.thumb.jpeg.d781ba9636c10ac903f924997510c251.jpeg

Trying to have a good time and find herself too, he knows it and yes he has been plotting, while knowing All adriana wants is for her life to get better. He used that to try to change her and now to gain attention from her.

About that picture, the picture after it shows that weird kiss, it is infamously weird. And you know why the kiss looks wierd? Because as Adriana is kissing him, his eyes are open and now looking directly at the photographers. Look at his eye, look at how his face isn't even turned towards her fully, because he is looking at people who are capturing it

smh.thumb.jpg.0ca4c71d4c68ea5ff9f0ac880c9c03df.jpg

1 hour ago, Angie_Noir said:

I was thinking the same ! The divorce clearly brought them together but it’s been four years since then and she may not be as co dependent on tamera anymore . They’re probably still friends , there’s no evidence to prove otherwise . People ask what happened with oluchi as well but honestly I think it’s because she got married and I believe had children around that time too. Adriana was not wed and didn’t have children . So they’re lives had become completely different , with a different set of  priorities. I believe they simply drifted apart which is normal  because life gets in the way. 

Disagree about it.. Alessandra and Ana Beatriz are friends and Alê had Anja 9 years ago and Ana just these days ... and they still best friends... I'm not saying that Adriana have to be like Alê that has friends that she knows over 20 years or more... Adriana doesn't even follow Oluchi or Ildi Silva or that Ana, who I trought was her bf

But I still don't know what happen with her and Tamara 

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Disagree about it.. Alessandra and Ana Beatriz are friends and Alê had Anja 9 years ago and Ana just these days ... and they still best friends... I'm not saying that Adriana have to be like Alê that has friends that she knows over 20 years or more... Adriana doesn't even follow Oluchi or Ildi Silva or that Ana, who I trought was her bf

But I still don't know what happen with her and Tamara 

Adriana and Tamara always was to close.. even when Adriana was dating another person. But I think in my opinion that there's something about Metin in this history and because of him .. they are not close anymore .. but I think they still follow each other

Her eyes are open too

I agree, at that party they doesn't look like a real couple in love at all...no touch, or a kiss, not looking in the eyes even at that ring joke... more weird impossible...I always thought this is not genuine and she sees him more like a master hahaha 

20180102_194450.png

Nobody like this guy or what? LoL..He could be just ugly, this isn't a problem but ugly + fake manipulative guru, who thinks he can cure cancer is TOO MUCH!!!! Sorry but a really smart and inteligent woman could never let this guy enter in her mind NEVER

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

And I agree, Adriana's privacy and private life has been invaded alot recently because of metin. Lets not forget his turkish friends running around in her house (during the party) on their ig stories

How much longer is Adriana gonna let the disrespect continue?

Quoting myself because after all of this, he is currently fishing into his comments, liking stuff again. Why does he always do that after a stunt is pulled? Its like the first thing he does is go on there to see how much attention and "fans" he gained from it.

I don't like talking about older people neither, but his mom is showing behavior just as sneaky and conniving as him. Not only did she make that comment under photos knowing that people would notice. But she is talking to fans via direct messages about adriana and metin, and she not bothering to deny the rumors her and metin clearly started. WHO does that??

This is crazy. They all have the same agenda towards Adriana. And she has being seen as this object that they want to possess. Even going as far as to create lies about her and him , so that the press can pick up on it