Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm pretty sure Marko isn't there..that's why Luca is not too and bc of Metin of course...but idk where kids are...Hope with Marko 

Yes...this isn't a common custume for a new year eve party....That was his idea of course to buy that thing

59 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm pretty sure Marko isn't there..that's why Luca is not too and bc of Metin of course...but idk where kids are...Hope with Marko 

Yes...this isn't a common custume for a new year eve party....That was his idea of course to buy that thing

and obviously to pose like that, in the first pic adriana had a hammer in hand at first. Probably because thats what you use for diamonds

https://www.shinyprettythings.com/images/com_droppics/109/hammer-diamond4.jpg

But metin kneels in the first picture she wasn't even posed as if she was playing along with that (she was in the second picture)

Adriana took it playfully so hopefully thats how she gonna take the idea of that forreal. His attention seeking has gotten to the point where I feel like he likes to troll us lol

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Valentina and Sienna were there:/.They were in Mercedes ig stories.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

THIS is a real relationship!!!! That Adriana will never have with that Guru

So it was a joke at the party

20180101_042325.png

Lol Thank god for them, and them saying that lol. Still mad at metin for kneeling tho, you could tell by Adriana's stance in the first pic that it wasn't serious. Again she wasn't looking at him. But Its still not cool to try infront of the kids. Its not good for him. But Metin never thinks about others actual feelings. I am still convinced he knelled for attention. Especially with his friend capturing it

59 minutes ago, ramires said:

Metin friends are now nonstop posting, who is even arzuevinkaya? She says something in turkish while Metin and adriana dancing together

ofcourse, opportunist. All of them. Lol that was adriana and metin dancing? That was adriana dancing and trying to have a good time and metin looking like he wanted her to stop and pay attention to him. His body language there is kinda bothersome.

His friend arzu..whatever..posted many stories...Her kids are there and I think they saw... the girl is filming inside the house... 

"Dancing" together but not looking at each other... I still can't believe how Adriana let this guy so close to her kids in such a short period... 

Sienna looked scary maybe bc of the party sound

His friend arzu..whatever..posted many stories...Her kids are there and I think they saw... the girl is filming inside the house... 

"Dancing" together but not looking at each other... I still can't believe how Adriana let this guy so close to her kids in such a short period... 

Sienna looked scary maybe bc of the party sound

Adriana was on the grass, he was on the stage lol. They were holding hands. She was dancing but he was just standing there.

Sienna always looks scared lol. Cute little girl, but she seems more introverted is all. I don't think she is a social butterfly like Valentina seems. I think she is shy

Yeah his female friend was not only all up in adriana's house and honestly looks like she was up to no good, like she probably shouldn't have been in there. Thats rude anyway to come to someone's backyard party and you going in they house. Everybody knows you are not supposed to go in there, running around. I swear all metin does is bring bad things to her

59 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Perhaps there are other photos and videos, but I don't want to feel sick any more on New Year's Day ... bye

I agree, anything that was associated with metin at this party was truly disgusting from his plan with the posing to his invasive friends.

Agree..the last I saw was @yvonnescio stories and at the counting down he was more interested in film the party lol Her kids was between them

yeah I saw him filming everything rather than couting down smh, And good because her kids need to be between them. She was also playing with them before that

16 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I'll search and send to you. I am no with my computer, but I'll search in VK Community and send to u xx

No hurry, if you can send me a private message with the picture when you are with you computer i will be very thankful. Happy new year.

I think they need to.be far from him lol... yes they didn't kiss lol ...They act in a weird way in all the stories I saw tbh...

His friends really liked to show everything...

And why Adriana didn't post a single photo?

Why they were there in the first place?! There were more friends of him then her at this party... and I don't even want to comment on the ring stunt, outside making a corus to incite Adriana to smash that hammer on his head...

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think they need to.be far from him lol... yes they didn't kiss lol ...They act in a weird way in all the stories I saw tbh...

His friends really liked to show everything...

And why Adriana didn't post a single photo?

My thoughts, some models didn't BUT Adriana herself usually always does post something for new year. She did so much last year. She went live during her party and everything, I kinda expected it with metin being there but she was clearly doing her own thing at that party. Maybe she was afraid while trying to go live this year, he would end up in it.. 

This sucks. As always nothing is usual because of his presence and only god only knows when she will post something in 2018 because metin is still there. He doesn't have to be anyway until the fucking 4th of January.

We should start calling him hurricane metin because he just comes in and fucks everything up.