Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

But this new acc followed metin? Her mom has a new acc too but it is not private and she doesn't follow metin there too LOL

Her mom liked these photos today

And I noticed her mom has been liking alot of her stuff lately, on both of her accounts. She hasn't been missing any posts since the show, but that IG post about no longer taking off her clothes, her mom didn't like it. She did all of Adriana's posts after that though, but not that one and she still likes adriana's old work clearly.  Thats kind of telling if you ask me, I could also be reaching, but its very ironic.

I remember when Adriana said that, sometimes she asked her mom still about things and for advice, I think she should do that again with all of this. IDC what metin is supposed to be, her real and close family is gonna have the better interest for her heart.

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I remember when Adriana said that, sometimes she asked her mom still about things and for advice, I think she should do that again with all of this. IDC what metin is supposed to be, her real and close family is gonna have the better interest for her heart.

That’s what I’d say as well, but is Adriana still close to her family? She seemed so family oriented years ago when she was still with Marko and even before that, I remember seeing interviews with her where she talked about how important it is for her to go back to see her family and if they’re happy, she’s happy. I’m not saying she doesn’t care about them anymore but something has changed and I truly hope someone will get through her before it’s way too late.

On a different note, those pictures from Amaan are absolutely stunning. 

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

That’s what I’d say as well, but is Adriana still close to her family? She seemed so family oriented years ago when she was still with Marko and even before that, I remember seeing interviews with her where she talked about how important it is for her to go back to see her family and if they’re happy, she’s happy. I’m not saying she doesn’t care about them anymore but something has changed and I truly hope someone will get through her before it’s way too late.

On a different note, those pictures from Amaan are absolutely stunning. 

Majority of her immediate family was literally with her at the show this year.  So yeah she is def still close to them. They were with her for Christmas and thanksgiving as well. It was actually after she got divorced we saw her with family alot. I do agree though that, she should be more careful about her career at ALL costs because everybody needs one to take care of their family, she shouldn't limit herself just because of a man she knew for 6 months.

40 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Majority of her immediate family was literally with her at the show this year.  So yeah she is def still close to them. They were with her for Christmas and thanksgiving as well. It was actually after she got divorced we saw her with family alot. I do agree though that, she should be more careful about her career at ALL costs because everybody needs one to take care of their family, she shouldn't limit herself just because of a man she knew for 6 months.

I think she has earned more than enough money to take care of herself and her kids for the rest of their lives without a job, but also for her mentally. It seems like she is turning into someone she's absolutely not and that's a shame, maybe not to most people who don't really care all that much about models but as longtime fans it can be quite disappointing to see one of your favorite models changing into someone totally different. It's like she made a 180° turn. 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think maybe just her mom was there on Christmas, Adrielle wasn't, she was in Brazil..

Just saw Luca's stories and the girls are at Marko's house, thanks God..hope they will be with him at New Years eve

On Christmas yes but the days leading to christmas she was with more than just her mom. Her aunts spent days with her during the show, before, and after, it looks they stayed in china for days. Adrielle probably went back to brazil because she'd been gone for a long time. Its gonna always be Adriana and her mom no matter what though

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I think she has earned more than enough money to take care of herself and her kids for the rest of their lives without a job, but also for her mentally. It seems like she is turning into someone she's absolutely not and that's a shame, maybe not to most people who don't really care all that much about models but as longtime fans it can be quite disappointing to see one of your favorite models changing into someone totally different. It's like she made a 180° turn. 

I think alot of people are concerned or atleast puzzled when she made that IG post, even the media, thats why they turned to metin saying they think he had something to do with it. Thats why they described her post as an incoherent rambling and stuff, it sounded troubling to them because... Adriana has been around for 18 years. Sure her fans don't know her PERSONALLY nor does the media,  but we all have a good enough idea about her because of all the years spent. And alot of people can tell something is up and she isn't who she has always been. She isn't even who she was six months before, literally. There is a change and its not good and it happened in a short amount of time. You don't make big changes like that about yourself overnight and ironically in her post, she tries to claim that.But thats not realistic, to be that way over night. Literally not even her own mom can bring herself to like that post. I feel like even her own PR TEAM was blind-sided by that. It took them a day to get a statement out. Now imagine that, not only did she make a 180 turn on who she was overnight, by saying something thats related to her career, and it seems like even her own PR representatives and management weren't on board.... You announce something so major and foreign about your career, but even her agents didn't seem prepared (nor did they like/comment on that photo and they usually do like her mom). Adriana had just came from NY and everything after she said that, if she wanted to do that for herself I think she would have discussed it with her team first before just saying it on social media. Just more evidence that the post was impulsive and it really didn't come from her originally.

Sorry but you actually don't just wake up like that. Thats time of brain washing and shit. Even metin pretty much admitted to do that when he liked comments about "influencing" her and he wouldn't originally delete comments that just said "influence" or "brainwashing", he would only delete comments that criticized him for it. As long as people didn't criticize him for it, he was ok being called that. Dude even went as far as liking comments that implied adriana wasn't good before. That is terrible! And thats just not good nor fair to her, he shouldn't think nor should he have her think she wasn't good before he came into her life and before she read that book.

22 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think what makes metin so bad in everyone eyes and  why none of her fans like him, is because this shit is spilling into Adriana's work and stuff, its spilling into what made her fans, her fans first (her work and attitude about things). Despite all the other relationships with other shady men, Adriana's career, work and all that wasn't this affected by it. Actually I feel her divorce with Marko enhanced her career, after they seperated, she only wanted to focus more on her career and all that she said. And thats what she did. Now, I can only hope Adriana is still about that. I am not sure with Metin around she will be, because dude makes a living manipulating people. He sure as hell will do it to somebody who is his girlfriend,esp a vulnerable one, and he has literally proved thats what he wants to do...just like alot of men from his area. All of this is in his nature. This why people are scared for her not only as a model but human being.

I am not confident on this, but I hope you all are right about the reason why she hasn't followed him back yet. That he has to prove himself or something. That means that she is a little awake, Adriana needs to stay woke or he will catch her sleeping lol.  Seriously though she needs to remain skeptical of him and to NOT give him all that power and praise that she did before.

This is what I think maybe happened (and of course feel free to point out why I could be wrong-- just a thought). I think for whatever reason Adriana was upset with Metin and what people on instagram were maybe saying (since so many people have been pointing this out) made her somewhat suspicious of Metin in SOME way. Not saying she agrees with what she reads but maybe there was SOMETHING she read somewhere that resonated with her and it caused a fight between her and Metin. Because Metin does NOT always take to making a public statement or anything. I mean he's a bit dramatic but even for him making a comment like that about suing people who say things about him that are untrue and things about their love? It sounds like maybe they came close to breaking up because Adriana pointed out that actually he is a little bit manipulative. It's hard to explain but she can read comments and be able to bring them up while still think the best of Metin. But maybe she read something about him being controlling and even if she doesn't believe it, challenged him in SOME way. Or in general maybe she read anything public that put Metin in a bad light and there was a chance of a break up. Because why else would Metin get spooked enough to do it *now*? Right? I mean I feel he was afraid of a break up and just lashed out. I could be wrong but I can't think of any other reason for him to take the route he did. We know that he likes to manufacture things to bring attention on himself. But there are so many ways to get attention . That specific post, it was for attention YES but from how I perceived it, there was some kind of paranoia there. Some kind of angst.

What do you guys think?

16 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana's English and grammar isn't the BEST but its always coherent when it comes from her HER heart. Its decent enough to understand when it comes from just her, not ideals implanted in her head. This one time, not only did Adriana say something that was the opposite of her belief for years but it was the first time she ever wrote a paragraph or caption in general, on IG that didn't even make sense. And she has written a few lengthy captions. This is the first time it wasn't coherent and it was unclear. The media called it "rambling", that's the first time they ever called something she wrote THAT. Thats because she was trying to say his kind of ideas and principals, but it wasn't really her own.  jeez, Adriana don’t let him make anymore of a fool out of you

I think that's actually a very good point. I didn't think about this. And I think skeptics might say it's a reach in that you can't deduce something like that from grammar, but at the same time she has a lot of posts on instagram and it's not hard to pick up on patterns and the best evidence is that most of the time she's writing in english and we can understand exactly what she means and there's no misinterpretations for the most part. I always like to think of counter points when I'm considering the likelihood of a point , and I think there's something to be said about the fact that Adriana rarely makes LONG posts, so there is a chance that part of what's happened is due to the length of the post and there was bound to be a misinterpretation or miscommunication due to it. But having been on here and observing her relationship with Metin, we can't really say that because we're NOT impartial observers that have no context. We have the context of his manipulation and know what he's been up to. And with all of those pieces together. I agree with you and I think this is a pretty important thing to note.

You guys have brought this up before but I just wanted to reiterate. No body from Adriana's personal life follows Metin or has shown any appreciation for him. No one from her family. And this isn't some one off thing like with Matt Harvey. This man has been with her for half a year. He was at HER house for Christmas. He has met HER children. He has been at least introduced to SOME family and yet no one has any desire to even make an appearance based connection with him at all. I think that's strange and like you all have said. Telling.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

This is what I think maybe happened (and of course feel free to point out why I could be wrong-- just a thought). I think for whatever reason Adriana was upset with Metin, maybe some of what she read here or even on instagram (since so many people have been pointing this out) made her somewhat suspicious of Metin in SOME way. Not saying she thinks the way we do (otherwise no one would still be in that relationship, hopefully) but maybe there was SOMETHING she read somewhere that resonated with her and it caused a fight between her and Metin. Because Metin does NOT always take to making a public statement or anything. I mean he's a bit dramatic but even for him making a comment like that about suing people who say things about him that are untrue and things about their love? It sounds like maybe they came close to breaking up because Adriana pointed out that actually he is a little bit manipulative. It's hard to explain but she can read comments and be able to bring them up while still think the best of Metin. But maybe she read something about him being controlling and even if she doesn't believe it, challenged him in SOME way. Or in general maybe she read anything public that put Metin in a bad light and there was a chance of a break up. Because why else would Metin get spooked enough to do it *now*? Right? I mean I feel he was afraid of a break up and just lashed out. I could be wrong but I can't think of any other reason for him to take the route he did. We know that he likes to manufacture things to bring attention on himself. But there are so many ways to get attention . That specific post, it was for attention YES but from how I perceived it, there was some kind of paranoia there. Some kind of angst.

What do you guys think?

As far as Adriana goes, I can't be sure of whether or not anything her fans said she took seriously. Because no matter how people feel on this forum and outside of it, Adriana always continues to be with the guy LOL.  Its not until the final straw with her happens, and she lets the guy go. As I said before, I feel like Adriana has a stubborn streak. I feel like the only person who can tell her what to do would be her mom. I think she is one of those people who probably brush off her fans being worried because she is like "Well, they don't know him personally like I do. So they aren't right". But a red flag is a red flag. Metin's behavior is honestly shady and sometimes disgusting, her fans don't have to know him to SEE that its wrong he likes comments implying she wasn't as good before him and liking comments that approve of his brain washing. That he gives her a "pat" on the head for saying she won't take her clothes off for empty causes, but followed alot of models who took their clothes in every other post (he only approves of Adriana not doing it because Adriana is "his"). SMH.  You don't have to know him, to see whats wrong with all of that. There is no telling what sparked it honestly, because Adri honestly she never listens to her fans much LOL, not when it comes to relationships. She is as stubborn as a mule about them, even when all her fans are just concerned, and sometimes they are right. Because they aren't the ones blinded by something 

As far as metin goes, I still think he was so over-reactive to the break up rumors because he simply didn't want people to think it. He didn't want people to think he lost "Adriana Lima", like I said he is seeing her as a trophy, esp since he is turkish and she is big there. This is just a "score" for him, and her actually being controlled and manipulated and changing because of him, is the icing on the cake for him. Because its always about him.  Like I said, he is just looking out for himself. He wasn't threatening to sue when the turkish press were taking invasive pics of them on vacation. THATS something you sue over, not break up rumors. But he didn't threatened to sue over the intrusive pics because it SHOWS they are together. Which is what he likes. Its all about attention and showing off and glorification of himself

Metin wasn't at her house at Christmas...

I think we need care less about all this.. I know we want her to be happy but if she doesn't care I think we don't need too...this is getting really annoying and I think it was VERY EASY for Metin to enter in her mind and it is very disappointed.. how a woman like her let a fake guy just changes her in a few months please!!!! And I really don't wanna see who will be the next guy

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

As far as metin goes, I still think he was so over-reactive to the break up rumors because he simply didn't want people to think it. He didn't want people to think he lost "Adriana Lima", like I said he is seeing her as a trophy, esp since he is turkish and she is big there. This is just a "score" for him, and her actually controlled and manipulated and changing because of him, is the icing on the cake. Like I said, he is just looking out for himself. He was threatening to sue when the turkish press were taking invasive pics of them on vacation. THATS something you sue over, not break up rumors. But he didn't threatened to sue over the intrusive pics because it SHOWS they are together. Which is what he likes. Its all about attention and showing off and glorification of him.

I feel that if their relationship was solid in any sense though he wouldn't have to be reactive to a break up rumor let alone OVER reactive. I know this is a hard point to really debate, because how would an egotistical and insecure man react to gossip to him and adriana breaking up? It could be that they can have a stable relationship from the perspective of Adriana and he can still freak out. But really this is kind of the fall out of the way that he is. I mean that's what you get boo. You've built a relationship on trying to manipulate, so much so that he has to police every comment he receives. I mean no matter what happens or whether they're in a good place or not, maybe he'll just ALWAYS be that way. My mom always says that shady / manipulative people are always suspicious of others because they assume/project their traits onto others. And often times those types of people are ALWAYS in panic and paranoid. No matter how good things are, they're worried because they're frauds in some sense.

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Metin wasn't at her house at Christmas...

I think we need care less about all this.. I know we want her to be happy but if she doesn't care I think we don't need too...this is getting really annoying and I think it was VERY EASY for Metin to enter in her mind and it is very disappointed.. how a woman like her let a fake guy just changes her in a few months please!!!! And I really don't wanna see who will be the next guy

He wasn't? I just assumed. But ok even if he wasn't there for Christmas, my point kind of remains the same. He was at her house. Around her kids... etc.

I agree that it's annoying but it's kind of hard NOT to think about because he's actually changing what we see of her. It's not like he's in the background or dating her and we don't like him and it's just that. He is trying to play a role in the route her career goes or doesn't go. And I feel he is influencing what we care about as fans. It's kind of hard not to be concerned about it tbh.

Ya'll know I am usually about "not caring" about this part of her life. I even felt bad for him at the start of them.But this dude is so manipulating and controlling, his relationship with her is literally affecting her career and spilling over into her career. As fans, we have rights to be concerned about that, thats half of the reasons we are fans. And I generally do care about her mental health and state of mind, and he is also affecting that. And as others said, he is literally making long time, loyal, dedicated and genuine fans raise their eyebrows at her.

On a different note I'm glad that Adriana didn't do the LOVE Advent thing. It's tacky every single year, but this year it was tackier than usual. I think they tried to go a different direction and tried to be more 'empowering' but I watched a few, even with models I like, and no.