Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I think that's actually a very good point. I didn't think about this. And I think skeptics might say it's a reach in that you can't deduce something like that from grammar, but at the same time she has a lot of posts on instagram and it's not hard to pick up on patterns and the best evidence is that most of the time she's writing in english and we can understand exactly what she means and there's no misinterpretations for the most part. I always like to think of counter points when I'm considering the likelihood of a point , and I think there's something to be said about the fact that Adriana rarely makes LONG posts, so there is a chance that part of what's happened is due to the length of the post and there was bound to be a misinterpretation or miscommunication due to it. But having been on here and observing her relationship with Metin, we can't really say that because we're NOT impartial observers that have no context. We have the context of his manipulation and know what he's been up to. And with all of those pieces together. I agree with you and I think this is a pretty important thing to note.

Yeah, I don't think you joined here yet when I said this. But I told a user, That caption reminded me of when people try to summarize or paraphrase something someone else said, but it doesn't come out the best nor does it make as much sense, because it didn't come from them. It came from somebody else, and all they are trying to do is to put someone else's idea into their own words. Thats the perfect way to describe Adriana's caption that and Adriana never had a caption like that before

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, I don't think you joined here yet when I said this. But I told a user, That caption reminded me of when people try to summarize or paraphrase something someone else said, but it doesn't come out the best nor does it make as much sense, because it didn't come from them. It came from somebody else, and all they are trying to do is to put someone else's idea into their own words. Thats the perfect way to describe Adriana's caption that and Adriana never had a caption like that before

It's also very spiritual-preachy. "If you allow me, I will support you" it kind of sounds like some of the things Metin says.

Also, Adriana isn't going to use the word "impositions". I'm just keeping it real. I doubt it's in her vocabulary.

On a different note I'm glad that Adriana didn't do the LOVE Advent thing. It's tacky every single year, but this year it was tackier than usual. I think they tried to go a different direction and tried to be more 'empowering' but I watched a few, even with models I like, and no.

I have always felt that way about LOVE. But its only specific to THEM. In general I think Adriana should be able to take off her clothes as long as its tasteful and artistic, which she didn't even mind before and she still shouldn't.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I have always felt that way about LOVE. But its only specific to THEM. In general I think Adriana should be able to take off her clothes as long as its tasteful and artistic, which she didn't even mind before and she still shouldn't.

Or even if it's not, right? I mean Love magazine did that Easter video with her, which I thought was super tacky but it was hot and she looked amazing and as a fan I enjoyed it. I'm glad she didn't do the advent this year because I feel it's just beneath her, but in the same spirit of what you're saying,  she's a model. Even if it's something that's not artistic or tasteful, like the Pirelli calendar. It has prestige but personally I don't qualify it as being art or anything particularly tasteful. I still love it when she's a part of it. Because why the hell not? As long as it's not something so tacky that you have to question why she would even take the job.

But as Metin would have it, we might see her in a Niqab by June. :Amelie_wft::hang:

But as Metin would have it, we might see her in a Niqab by June. :Amelie_wft::hang:

Exactly! Telling her "Oh Adriana, your eyes are the most beautiful and stunning, thats all you need to show"

I was hoping that 2018 would be a better year for her career (she spent more time for her show and in VS this year ) but I don't even know now... :sad:

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Exactly! Telling her "Oh Adriana, your eyes are the most beautiful and stunning, thats all you need to show"

I was hoping that 2018 would be a better year for her career (she spent more time for her show and in VS this year ) but I don't even know now... :sad:

Right. Until it gets to the stage of a full on Burka.

And I want to just clarify something because I think in previous posts we've all spoken a lot about how Metin is manipulative and it's a common trait of people that are from his culture. Some people on IG have said that people are being racist or stereotypical towards Metin and that's why they dislike him. :confused: And that's just the furthest thing from the truth. I think that what we mean is not to imply that men from Turkey are controlling. Period. Controlling men exist all over the world, there are certain regions/nations where it's more prominent due to a lot of different kinds of influences. Not simply the fact that he's from Turkey. It's not even inherent JUST to Abrahamic religions (judaism, christianity, islam). But a lot of times those that have a very strict and linear understanding of these religions often times are predisposed to treating women as though their sole purpose in life is to exist for their boyfriend/husband but conceal themselves to the gaze of others. And it's not even just religion. There are other nations in the world where the demand and public sentiment is just the same. Take India for example, the majority of the population is not Muslim. If anything they're Hindu or a religion that falls into eastern philosophy, yet there is a culture that still encourages that women need be modest and if they're not, they're shamed. And in these societies the men are trained (whether by society or directly) to be able to influence women into thinking that it's FOR their well being. When reality, no matter what patriarchal culture we're talking about, based through religion or otherwise, what the men are really saying is: I'm insecure. If other men can look at you it leads to a potential interaction with you/further desire. I don't want that chance/to lose you. So be modest.

It's ALWAYS always insecurity cloaked in virtue. But the problem for Metin, he is with a lingerie model. Tough luck (hopefully, if Adriana doesn't go along with all this)

Right. Until it gets to the stage of a full on Burka.

And I want to just clarify something because I think in previous posts we've all spoken a lot about how Metin is manipulative and it's a common trait of people that are from his culture. Some people on IG have said that people are being racist or stereotypical towards Metin and that's why they dislike him. :confused: And that's just the furthest thing from the truth. I think that what we mean is not to imply that men from Turkey are controlling. Period. Controlling men exist all over the world, there are certain regions/nations where it's more prominent due to a lot of different kinds of influences. Not simply the fact that he's from Turkey. It's not even inherent JUST to Abrahamic religions (judaism, christianity, islam). But a lot of times those that have a very strict and linear understanding of these religions often times are predisposed to treating women as though their sole purpose in life is to exist for their boyfriend/husband but conceal themselves to the gaze of others. And it's not even just religion. There are other nations in the world where the demand and public sentiment is just the same. Take India for example, the majority of the population is not Muslim. If anything they're Hindu or a religion that falls into eastern philosophy, yet there is a culture that still encourages that women need be modest and if they're not, they're shamed. And in these societies the men are trained (whether by society or directly) to be able to influence women into thinking that it's FOR their well being. When reality, no matter what patriarchal culture we're talking about, based through religion or otherwise, what the men are really saying is: I'm insecure. If other men can look at you it leads to a potential interaction with you/further desire. I don't want that chance/to lose you. So be modest.

It's ALWAYS always insecurity cloaked in virtue. Except for Metin, he is with a lingerie model. Tough luck (hopefully, if Adriana doesn't go along with all this)

Oh no, thats not it. We say that because 1. He is manipulative and he has been changing her. 2. One of the ways he has changed her is the subject of clothes and taking them off. Adriana has spent too many years doing it. And Just this easter she defended doing model jobs like that after her last LOVE advt. Now all of a sudden, after preaching the word of that book to rita ora, she decides to go back on her ideas of feminism and taking off the clothes. It just don't make sense. And she used the excuse of girls feeling insecure when looking at her body, Adriana what about your FACE??? Thats always been more compelling and sought after than her body. If anything thats what she needs to hide lol, but please don't let her decide that . She shouldn't have to hide ANY part of her body for ANYBODY. She never had to, and she doesn't have to now..

and then he reposted that post, with a caption that was like a pat on the head. And he literally LIKED comments that said he was influencing her and brain washing comments didn't bother him, unless he was shamed for it. Metin literally told on himself about being behind it. So, no we aren't being racist, we know about his culture and we also know that he is purposely influencing her and trying to change her into thinking the way he does. He is shaped by his culture himself and since he is trying to influence Adriana, he is going to try to shape her the same way, he basically already has.

The problem isn't that he is turkish at all..the problem is that he thinks he is a master of his own cult, with a tremendous ego...The guy is ALL THE TIME on instagram reading ALL the comments...he is very worried about what people think..of course, he wants sells books.... I'm starting to think he read this forum too lol after someone said here that he follows ALL THE MODELS then he unfollowed all them... but let's tell the truth, Adriana is the only model that could look to this guy....sad

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

The problem isn't that he is turkish at all..the problem is that he thinks he is a master of his own cult, with a tremendous ego...The guy is ALL THE TIME on instagram reading ALL the comments...he is very worried about what people think..of course, he wants sells books.... I'm starting to think he read this forum too lol after someone said here that he follows ALL THE MODELS then he unfollowed all them... but let's tell the truth, Adriana is the only model that could look to this guy....sad

just like someone here busted him for liking this:

tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

Not only did he deactivate his account for a while, he goes back on and just deleted the comment all together. SMH. He only stop doing things once we talk about how wrong it is on here. Its not even genuine, he is just trying to save his own ass.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

just like someone here busted him for liking this:

tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

Not only did he deactivate his account for a while, he goes back on and just deleted the comment all together. SMH. He only stop doing things once we talk about how wrong it is on here. Its not even genuine, he is just trying to save his own ass.

Yeah and the best part is that he did all that almost immediately after I posted the comment here. The comment literally says oh great job you made adriana modest. Metin is good with words I'm told. There's no excuse for liking that. He should contest it if it's not the case or at the very least delete it. NOT like it and only delete it once it's pointed out. Shameful. 

Yeah and the best part is that he did all that almost immediately after I posted the comment here. The comment literally says oh great job you made adriana modest. Metin is good with words I'm told. There's no excuse for liking that. He should contest it if it's not the case or at the very least delete it. NOT like it and only delete it once it's pointed out. Shameful. 

Exactly, nobody even caught on to it, but YOU. Why is he even on here?? I don't think any of adriana's partners went as far as going on here... Is he trying to see how much attention and praise he gained from Adriana from her fans? You gained attention but its not good buddy. And right, the waiting to delete it after he is caught liking the comment says so much. He is good with words? Well, actions ALWAYS speaks louder than words...  and his actions aren't good.

Also, about the pic,  She always glows when not single to be honest. She was the same with Marko and the others. Its another indication that Adriana just does not like being single.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Exactly, nobody even caught on to it, but YOU. Why is he even on here?? I don't think any of adriana's partners went as far as going on here... Is he trying to see how much attention and praise he gained from Adriana from her fans? You gained attention but its not good buddy. And right, the waiting to delete it after he is caught liking the comment says so much. He is good with words? Well, actions ALWAYS speaks louder than words...  and his actions aren't good

I'm actually more and more disgusted with him. Someone before has mentioned that he thinks he can heal people with his hands and energy. I never took it literally until today. 

Seriously dude? I really don't have any words. 

64A80905-F02D-4D38-969C-76F2F688D6DB.jpeg

It explains everything. He actually thinks he's the cure to cancer. 

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Also, about the pic,  She always glows when not single to be honest. She was the same with Marko and the others. Its another indication that Adriana just does not like being single.

I feel that with Marko she was generally younger and given that it was a five year stretch, kind of hard to analyze there. But with that boxer guy, she always looked older and just drained. Like very tired. In the pictures I've seen from cannes. I don't think it was styling because all the pics I saw of them she was not beaming. I don't know that I know enough to see the trend. But whatever is going on she looks :wub:

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

She posted an insta story. 

Hope she gets more vogue covers next year.

More modelling work in general. I understand why this year was a bit off. VS had her working more and then her show. I hope 2018 is better, IDK how possible that is after her IG post, but we can pray

About metin being a healer, I don't.... All I know is that he is a human being. Thats obvious.

I am a religious person. I don't believe that humans on this earth weren't created equal, power wise. I believe all humans are BORN equal and metin doesn't have anymore power that he was innate with than Adriana. I believe there is a higher power than humans but they aren't a human himself, its a god. Personally. But metin is no god, none of that,  Metin is a damn human liked the rest of us. He don't have any supernatural abilities nor power more than we do. I guess that explains his entitlement and constant need for people to glorify him.

But let me tell you something, one things that humans tend to have is the placebo effect. The placebo effect is real and its in all of our brains. All people have to do is BELIEVE that something will work, and it will work. Its because of the brain's ability to trick the body. I learned this in medical anthropology (REAL social science). All people have to do is be told something , and believe it, and it can help them. Especially medically. Learned it in the video below, they talk to real doctors and surgeons and researchers. They pretended to give two crippled war vets surgery so that they can walk again. But they actually didn't perform any operation on them. Because of the power of him believing he got that surgery, he actually walked again. But he never got a surgery. Its all in this doc: 

Stuff like this happens all the time, and we know it. We always talk about the power of belief in life. Placebo is one of those things.

Everybody says metin has a way of words. All metin has to do is persuade a person enough of his abilities, tell his story that could be a bit false, and the "healing" would work. When really, its the person believing in that healing, not the actual healing himself. This is why nobody should talk to him like he is a miracle or above so many, he isn't.

All that "love" "healing".. all you need is positvity and belief.

Another reason why Adriana should stop giving him so much power.

To me she always looks good to be honest...

If he was here he could be laughing at us really...not that I care but I can see it...and when he reads bad comments about him the most he wants prove his control about Adriana.. After Metin some new members appear here no?

He REALLY thinks he is GOD... Crazy