Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

What do y'all make of this first  line  from the article?
... between the former Victoria’s Secret top model Adriana Lima ...

wtf?

They didn't hear about Adriana denying those rumors. Most people didn't. Which is why some thought it was better for her to do it herself on social media, because thats half of why the rumors were created. Like some people are still asking this, but we know thats not true. Thats why we haven't said anything about it. Plus, Turkey press often gets things wrong anyway.

http://people.com/style/adriana-lima-not-leaving-victorias-secret/

Edited by Souled-Out

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he filmed it for attention either but *SHE* uploaded it (booooo)

TBH The miami location tagging was unnecessary but not any more or so than the rest of the post which was a novel about her and their love. I agree it's super obvious, but the entire caption was extremely obvious and makes me shake my head. Can someone that speaks Turkish translate the full text? I want to know if there's something I'm missing out on due to having to rely on a translator.

I also love the "I am silently watching the malicious endeavors that try to make me look like someone else" SILENTLY WATCHING? By deleting any comment that paints you in a bad light, Metin?

Maybe he wanted to upload it because he caught her by surprise.

Yeah the tagging Miami was very unnecessary but very obvious as to why he did it. He didn't have to go there and do all of that. But thats a narcissistic attention seeker for you.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

They didn't hear about Adriana denying those rumors. Most people didn't. Which is why some thought it was better for her to do it herself on social media, because thats half of why the rumors were created. Like some people are still asking this, but we know thats not true. Thats why we haven't said anything about it. Plus, Turkey press often gets things wrong anyway.

that's what I figured, thanks.

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I saw some post on instagram who said that she have a contract into 2020, does anybody know if it is true?

5 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I saw some post on instagram who said that she have a contract into 2020, does anybody know if it is true?

Yeah, we talked about it back in November. She gave an interview and said she wanted to stay until her 20th show, that would be in 2020. But then again, VS also has to be ok with that. Hopefully that metin influenced post doesn't affect whether they will let her that many more shows ( three more)... hopefully VS is also still around by then lol

We don't know what his shoes look like lol. But I know one of them is her daughter's and they have really big shoes on, which likely belong to one of her parents (marko or adriana). I honestly, don't think she would be on social media the way she is today if she was still with him

Edited by Souled-Out

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Also, do they follow each other? When I search who they're following they don't show up. However on their actual pages it says they are followed by each other. Glitch?

E7398C7E-2C07-49BF-B54B-5A963B02620A.jpeg 332D0B89-FADD-4AF5-99F0-B21C41B662BB.jpeg

I noticed the same thing, its a glitch I think. Probably from too much unfollowing/following lmao

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, we talked about it back in November. She gave an interview and said she wanted to stay until her 20th show, that would be in 2020. But then again, VS also has to be ok with that. Hopefully that metin influenced post doesn't affect whether they will let her that many more shows ( three more)... hopefully VS is also still around by then lol

Yeh, taht I know.. but .. What I saw.. was that her contract ends in 2020. I know she wants to be in vs into her 20th show .. but, If her contract will renew in March just like the others.. I don't know if VS will like to renew, after all this confusion with her unfollow ed and other angels .. and that post .. it gave to her a bad image, I know that part of this it isn't her fault, but it is Metin's fault .. I don't know if VS will still want her .. I know that she has been for so long and she make millions for vs even doesn't be use .. but will see.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh, taht I know.. but .. What I saw.. was that her contract ends in 2020. I know she wants to be in vs into her 20th show .. but, If her contract will renew in March just like the others.. I don't know if VS will like to renew, after all this confusion with her unfollow ed and other angels .. and that post .. it gave to her a bad image, I know that part of this it isn't her fault, but it is Metin's fault .. I don't know if VS will still want her .. I know that she has been for so long and she make millions for vs even doesn't be use .. but will see.

Adriana's 20th show will be in 2020. So thats saying the same thing. She skipped a show remember? This year was only her 17th show, it will be her 20th in 2020,which she said was likely be her last show.

I don't know when her contract is supposed to be looked over again but I know that VS has already done the process of reviewing which angels they want out after this year. It already happened. Lucky for her, she made that post afterwards. But Ed still follows Adriana, and so does everybody else tbh.  Alot of people in the industry didn't see it the way us FANS did. They liked it. None of them unfollowed her back and its probably because they know more than we do about her and VS. We misunderstood because she phrased it poorly and it was incoherent and she could have been talking about anybody. But she released a statement, fans may not be up to pare with that, but VS will be because its apart of press, they have to keep up with all of that.

I don't think that post ALONE will single handily change things between her AND VS much (her career outside of it, probably). But her and VS will always be a different story. She did make an attempt to clear it up in the news. However, if Adriana keeps this mess up, and continues to become so influenced and brainwashed by metin (somebody who comes from a culture where this kind of modelling isn't accepted, remember Adriana got alot of shit when they first started dating because she was a lingerie model dating a turkish man. I am sure he is just like his people) and this behavior of her being misunderstood continues then you'd have to worry about. But at the end of the day, it truly was a rumor the fans created, adriana caused it but she never mentioned VS and denied talking about VS in that post. Thats why I say, she just has to chill and not do something like that again. Its damaging in so many ways

Edited by Souled-Out

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana's 20th show will be in 2020. So thats saying the same thing. She skipped a show remember? This year was only her 17th show, it will be her 20th in 2020,which she said was likely be her last show.

I don't know when her contract is supposed to be looked over again but I know that VS has already done the process of reviewing which angels they want out after this year. It already happened. Lucky for her, she made that post afterwards. But Ed still follows Adriana, and so does everybody else tbh.  Alot of people in the industry didn't see it the way us FANS did. They liked it. None of them unfollowed her back and its probably because they know more than we do about her and VS. We misunderstood because she phrased it poorly and it was incoherent and she could have been talking about anybody. And she released a statement, fans may not be up to pare with that, but VS will be. You have to think like them and not a fan.

I don't think that post ALONE will single handily change things between her AND VS (her career outside of it, probably). But her and VS will always be a different story. She did make an attempt to clear it up and all that. However, if Adriana keeps this mess up, and continues to become so influenced and brainwash like metin and this behavior of her being misunderstood continues then you'd have to worry about. But at the end of the day, it truly was a rumor the fans created, adriana caused it but she never mentioned VS and denied talking about VS in that post. Thats why I say, she just has to chill and not do something like that again.

Yeh I know that.. I know that ed still follow her and she skiped one show. And her 20th show it would be in 2020. I am just saying that I thought that her contract will bw renewed in March and I saw some post that it will end only in 2020. Only this

I think that was metin shoes arghh..But where was the other kid? It's a family photo imo... this is getting worse....

And get your hands out of Minnie your weirdo!!! I'm feel sorry even for the dogs... He wants the WORLD to know he is there...And I'm sure that shoes photo was his idea

They aren't following each other on ig

Edited by Sophie20

3 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

But if it is I'm sure metin is soon going to post a "subtle" Instagram picture where we can see part of the shoe lmao

He settled for posting her dog instead. Anything to let people know he is still with her. 

1.gif.c14fc9dd2f42daf4fbdf8140622dcbd0.gif

Adriana is seriously with an attention seeking, controlling, narcissistic individual. He literally isn't bothering to be truly subtle. Truly subtle is Adriana's foot post. He is posting stuff that will allow you to draw the right conclusion. 

He reminds me of the girlfriends/side girlfriends of male superstars. The male superstars don't really care for showcasing them having a girlfriend because of whatever reason, but the girlfriend can NOT resist posting things that let people know they are with the male. So they post "subtle" things that's really making a statement and doesn't allow for privacy. Metin is being the girlfriend, and I think he is being that way because of those seperate rumors and because Adriana hasn't followed him for whatever reason. So he is posting pics with her slightly in the background, making himself heard in a video he filmed, posting her dog, to make a statement without literally just coming out with it (most of these things are done on IG stories too, so they aren't kept forever, and Adriana doesn't follow him, so she may not even see what he is doing).

He acts as if thats his mission the entire time he is with her. To document him being with her in a "subtle" way before he leaves. Just because of some damn separation rumors, metin wasn't even like this when they first started dating. They'd spend days together and he didn't document them at all, but the paparazzi's did. I guess that was good enough. He didn't feel the need to do post constantly about them but he does now and they haven't been caught by paps this time.....  I would ask why is he like this and why does he care THIS much but we already know the answer. If you know you are really with someone, thats all that should matter. He shouldn't be documenting everyday he is with her just because of some rumors. If you know and are secure of where your relationship stands, separation rumors shouldn't have you like this. They shouldn't have you threatening media (those vacay pics taken of him and adriana were highly intrusive, he didn't threaten to sue then), they shouldn't have you talking to the media about adriana (it seems like the article about him saying he would be with Adriana in four days after denying the separation rumors were true. So he did talk to the media) , they shouldn't have you trying to subtly (but failing at it) prove that you are with her, even though she isn't even doing the same and seems to want to be more mysterious/private with things right now. He cares too much about some separation rumors. Adriana hasn't followed him back yet, so he is doing all of this

Its clearly wayy too important to him that OTHER people know he is still with her. Now why would that be? Smh he sees Adriana as some prize and he has to let people know he still has this "prize", I think some of you all are right about how scary it is is he is trying to have a hold on her now. He is showing possession and seeing Adriana as an object that he not only has but can control. Which is sadly typical where he comes from. Only he called that control "influence". 

On 12/21/2017 at 4:28 AM, emerald7 said:

can someone translate it better. Dont get the part, if the statement is real.....

LIES
"Lima and Hara were separated" as Lima released Metin Hara from his social media account the day before. However Metin Hara denied the allegation of separation by making a clear statement about the matter.
"4 Days Later AFTER"
The Turkish writer added that Lima did not follow him, and the social media executives mistakenly left it behind. "No separation, I'll be there in 4 days" ..

http://www.medyaradar.com/adriana-lima-takipten-cikarmisti-metin-haradan-ayrilik-aciklamasi-haberi-900021

This turned out to be true. We shouldn't be surprised by his constant subtle-not-so-subtle post, he has talked to the media himself. Just because of separation rumors. He should not be doing all of this as long as he is really with her, is all that should matter and should be good enough.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

But who posted on stories (shoes photo) was her..even if it was his idea I think... Adriana never wanted this private too but for another reason

Adriana hasn't been that way since the drinking post.  For whatever reason, she isn't following him and she hasn't plastered him. I just think its for privacy like someone else said. To get people to calm down. Thats my point, she isn't making stuff obvious and she shouldn't have to. He shouldn't have to neither but he is.

About the shoe post, a shoe is ambiguous. That could have been anybody's shoe. We don't know what his feet nor footwear collection looks like. That could have been her cousin for all we knew. That wasn't obvious. If we didn't know he was there, which we do because of HIM, nobody would think to even guess if it was him.

But everybody knows Adriana lives in miami

https://78.media.tumblr.com/babcc8ef2d26be66efef3347edc05684/tumblr_p1nil0In3n1vuad6ho1_540.jpg

Everybody knows what his voice sounds like because he makes alot of videos, and its apart of his job

because of her posts, everybody knows what Adriana's dogs look like and the name,

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6c00094fc3b33fc4f1414cd0c2b1c94/tumblr_p1os72N5aH1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

And we all know what Adriana looks like and he posts this,

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_12/25025625_237110496828056_8207803453230022656_n.thumb.jpg.717179d69a77d8f15c27e7055d29f47c.jpg

He has been doing this since he got there. He wasn't like that before the rumors. And look the turkish media is obviously picking up on all his posts and posting about it. Which is what he wants. But he should not care, he is literally trying to feed the press and he shouldn't be. Thats disrespectful to his relationship, literally giving the media access by talking to them. Helping them create another story by dropping "hints".  He wants to sue over separation rumors and all that, but he is just FINE with them noticing he is with Adriana. He is fine with them taking intrusive pics of them for christ sake.. His posts are not a coincidence, this is calculated by him. Because he is trying to prove he is with Adriana Lima to the media. He should be satisfied knowing HIMSELF that he is with her.

I disagree with the part of Adriana carring about privacy..again she never made this "relationship" private, she made this very public....

And of course she is not posting pics of them together with #myeverything #theloveofmylife, after all this..this could be so ridiculous even for her

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I disagree with the part of Adriana carring about privacy..again she never made this "relationship" private, she made this very public....

And of course she is not posting pics of them together with #myeverything #theloveofmylife, after all this..this could be so ridiculous even for her

I also think she doesn't care much about privacy in this context. It seems like she was really pissed at him and is working her way back to being normal with him . When they're on a good standing I'm sure she will post a picture of them together. Lame.