Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Did she like his last post?

But if you repears her relationships aren't this long..even with her friends..for exemple Oluchi (?) Who is her most long time friend? And what about Eduardo? Im my opinion she is unstable in general and Metin knows this and loves it

This is the most she has changed is the thing. Never have her fans ever been so upset and disappointed about who she has become. Perhaps because all the other dudes she dated she already had more in common with and they honestly didn't care for changing somebody in the same way metin is her. She is dating an influencer now. A man from a culture, that don't even approve of women like Adriana (lingerie models and at one point an aspiring feminist) the change is gonna be real and it is. This is somebody who makes a living trying to change people and she is dating him. Also, Adriana is probably very vulnerable at this point. She has been through stuff. Before and after being married. It would make sense for her to not be as stable of who she is or to be as secure as she used to be. Her life and experiences may have not allowed her for that

I am not gonna fault Adriana for internal/non-superficial insecurities because you never know where that stems from. Usually those kind of insecurities are serious.

But I do think she needs to try harder to resist being changed and influenced by somebody. Especially in such a negative and different way. She needs to cut down on how vulnerable she is or atleast APPEARS to be. Because people will naturally take advantage of that, and I think thats what he is doing. And she has kids, and hopefully they aren't around right now. Hopefully marko took them

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Did she like his last post?

But if you repears her relationships aren't this long..even with her friends..for exemple Oluchi (?) Who is her most long time friend? And what about Eduardo? Im my opinion she is unstable in general and Metin knows this and loves it

Oluchi got married and they were friends through VS. after oluchi left vs is when you stopped seeing them. This happens for alot of models

I know for a fact that her, ed, and ed’s husband are fine. They still talk to her and everything. He just talked to a fan this week about her ( they follow some of her fan pages) and said some very good things about her, talked about how She always trying to be a good person. Literally the usual stuff. So there wasn’t anything unstable about them, they also got married themselves. 

I would wait until somebody who knew/knows her actually say something bad about her before drawing that kind of conclusion, because you never really know why people drift apart. Things aren’t bitter between her and ed nor ed’s husband

Vulnerable is what she is and thats what metin is taking advantage of

Edited by Souled-Out

She need wake up and try to see how bad he is for her. If is possible that no one of her family can't see how bad he is? Maybe Adrielle who live with her. She has to be very blind to let her kids around thid crazy guy.. You never know what he can do. I really hope that she doesn't change the way that she rise her kids bc of him

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

She need wake up and try to see how bad he is for her. If is possible that no one of her family can't see how bad he is? Maybe Adrielle who live with her. She has to be very blind to let her kids around thid crazy guy.. You never know what he can do. I really hope that she doesn't change the way that she rise her kids bc of him

I don’t even think nobody in her family follows him yet. Not that I think any of that matters to HER.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

She's giving more power to him. She's very blind. So sad

Actually my bad, she didn't comment, it was a fan account who did that. She didn't like nor comment but he has been with her so. It don't matter. I honestly think she is being that way so that her fans will stop talking and stuff. But her fans are literally just concerned for her

I still feel like him dropping the miami location was very attention seeking of him. He know what he was doing with that. I better not EVER hear him complaining about wanting some kind of privacy with being with Adriana. He keeps doing these things that obviously hint to him and Adriana. That picture wasn't taken in Miami. The caption under the picture doesn't name adriana and its honestly not much about her. Why else would you put on the miami location, besides to get a reaction out of people about him and Adriana? Everbody knows thats where she lives, and he doesn't. He thinks he is slick.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/babcc8ef2d26be66efef3347edc05684/tumblr_p1nil0In3n1vuad6ho1_540.jpg

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

And she was drinking her sorrows no?!? Follow and unfollow like crazy...and then maybe he just said something magic in her ear....

I understand why she unliked lol

This photo makes me want laugh..how fake LOL

My thoughts exactly. Thats why blinded is the perfect way to describe her. When everything is good and ok, she is with him. She isn't drinking her sorrows, she isn't doing anything on social media. But when he was away and following alot of models, his pics were slowly getting deleted. She was posting more, un-followed him, all of that. When he is around, there seems to be no backlash. But when he is away and he is doing bad things that even she sees, she reacts. He isn't there to manipulate her all the time

After that drinking stuff though, she should have just left him alone :girlbanghead:

Edited by Souled-Out

IMO every details on his last post to deny fake news, he is trying to prove he is in US because a newspaper claimed he is at ataturk airport in istanbul and when he was asked about his relationship with adriana, he didnot denied separation rumors but argued with reporters. He's not saying he is with adriana in his post: I'm in America and working on a charity project right now'.

He liked some comments say 'adriana/your gf liked this post'

he is really good with the words btw,.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Why did they unfollow each other if he was going to post this

I honestly think she did that, and unliked the post she liked at first just to take attention off.

BUT HE puts the location. Making things very obvious.

He literally can't even try to get with the program of letting shit die down. He has to do that for attention thats aimed towards him and Adriana. I wouldn't be surprised the reason why he filmed her cooking and TALKING was to let people know he was there. He does not want privacy for them, he wants attention, surely.

I hear he is still liking comments too. He really is with Adriana doing that. He did that yesteryday..Shouldn't he be paying more attention to her and spending time with her while he was with her instead of being on the hunt for good comments about himself....oh wait, someone who isn't narcissistic would only be that considerate. Adriana always ignores social media when spending quality time with her men but this one can't do the same for her. Selfish and narcissistic all day long 

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I honestly think she did that, and unliked the post she liked at first just to take attention off.

BUT HE puts the location. Making things very obvious.

He literally can't even try to get with the program of letting shit die down. He has to do that for attention thats aimed towards him and Adriana. I wouldn't be surprised the reason why he filmed her cooking and TALKING was to let people know. He does not want privacy for them, he wants attention, surely.

I wouldn't be surprised if he filmed it for attention either but *SHE* uploaded it (booooo)

TBH The miami location tagging was unnecessary but not any more or so than the rest of the post which was a novel about her and their love. I agree it's super obvious, but the entire caption was extremely obvious and makes me shake my head. Can someone that speaks Turkish translate the full text? I want to know if there's something I'm missing out on due to having to rely on a translator.

I also love the "I am silently watching the malicious endeavors that try to make me look like someone else" SILENTLY WATCHING? By deleting any comment that paints you in a bad light, Metin?

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I hear he is still liking comments too. He really is with Adriana doing that. He did that yesteryday..Shouldn't he be paying more attention to her and spending time with her while he was with her instead of being on the hunt for good comments about himself....oh wait, someone who isn't narcissistic would only be that considerate. Adriana always ignores social media when spending quality time with her men but this one can't do the same for her. Selfish and narcissistic all day long 

MTE. Like you're a leprechaun that found the pot of gold and you have the luxury of being able to spend time with/date ADRIANA LIMA. Why are you on instagram?! And it's not even like he's just sharing a post. Every time I check the activity page, he has done something on instagram within the last 15-20 minutes. Regardless of the time of day.

14 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Totally agree

So he thinks that she liked the post?! Lol

And he didn't write that in english bc he knows people out of Turkey won't give a shit about him (just who really cares about Adriana)

20 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/im-a-scientist-not-a-celebrity-supermodel-limas-boyfriend-hara-says-124807

So this idiot consider himself a scientist?! He can go **** himself :rolingpin::dead_horse:, after what he said about healing somebody with his hands. Not even 5 years old children should consider him seriously, and it's an offense to all who worked hard to get a scientific degree (myself included) that a jerk like this dare to say he is part of the scientific community.

What do y'all make of this first  line  from the article?
... between the former Victoria’s Secret top model Adriana Lima ...

wtf?