Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

guys can i ask you someting maybe its a stupid question, but why adriana or candice never had an US Vogue Cover?? or they had one and i missed it? Is it because they choice more celebritys? because once in a while they have a model on the cover, so why not adri or candice???  thx for responding

guys can i ask you someting maybe its a stupid question, but why adriana or candice never had an US Vogue Cover?? or they had one and i missed it? Is it because they choice more celebritys? because once in a while they have a model on the cover, so why not adri or candice???  thx for responding

Models don't usually get Vogue US covers, mostly celebs... I hope Adriana gets one in the future. :)

some celeb tweeted her about her being able to get in free at his concert lmao

Who?

Models don't usually get Vogue US covers, mosty celebs... I hope Adriana gets one in the future. :)
thank you for always replying.

i'am sure one day they will get Vogue US cover. :hehe:

]http://share.pho.to/88Che#fullscreen-modal]=http://i.share.pho.to/39d915e2_l.jpeg

http://www.covermagazineme.com/upload/Magazine-Covers/thumbs/vogue-032-september-032-_big.jpg

Edited by PinkCouture
Please do not hotlink images.

She didn't throw away her marriage for another man.

If its true that marko cheated on her then she did it for herself.

Also, a friend of mine met adriana right before the separation and she was supposed to meet marko and he flaked on her (never showed up) and she was upset.

What happen with her marriage is between her and marko. Don't be so ridiculous.

It make sense for her to be posting that stuff on instagram because it has been a while since she was in an official relationship. Saying its because cedric wants to have fun and she can't accept that is reaching and that she left marko because just because of that is reaching too and pretty damn disrespectful.

I feel like people from Turkey will believe anything

Yet people on here are only too willing to believe every negative thing they hear about Marko. They were probably both at fault in some ways, that's usually what happens in a marriage and then the truth is somewhere in between what the two of them tell you. Turks do appear to be fairly psychotic in their following of Adriana right now though.

Yet people on here are only too willing to believe every negative thing they hear about Marko. They were probably both at fault in some ways, that's usually what happens in a marriage and then the truth is somewhere in between what the two of them tell you. Turks do appear to be fairly psychotic in their following of Adriana right now though.

Yeah, but also alot of turkish people are doing the opposite putting the blame on just adriana. I said what I said to show that he did some wrong too. And they are also accusing her of all kinds of bad and embarrassing behavior. Adriana has confirmed that crap with acune was non sense, but they are still harassing her about it.

Very psychotic, one just messaged me saying I know what happened and asked why I am lying. Seriously they should be blocked from all things adriana. Flooding her comments on social media about something she confirmed wasn't true or any other bad accusations about her and then on here they do the same thing, and when someone tells them something they don't know, that is actually damn true, they are the ones who are lying. How are you going to talk to me  about lying and all of your judgement on her are accusations. 

She didn't throw away her marriage for another man.

If its true that marko cheated on her then she did it for herself.

Also, a friend of mine met adriana right before the separation and she was supposed to meet marko and he flaked on her (never showed up) and she was upset.

What happen with her marriage is between her and marko. Don't be so ridiculous.

It make sense for her to be posting that stuff on instagram because it has been a while since she was in an official relationship. Saying its because cedric wants to have fun and she can't accept that is reaching and that she left marko because just because of that is reaching too and pretty damn disrespectful.

I feel like people from Turkey will believe anything

so they seperated because he flaked on her. if you follow their social media carefully, in 2013 she was partying in new york at her birthday while he was miami and in 2012 christmas they were not together too.even they are not together at her birthday and christmas it is not surprise their marriage ended

Is it just me, but what is going on with Adriana's eyebrow/face situation lately. In that little segment about the fantasy bras during the show her eyebrows and face were creeping me out a little. Ive never seen her like that. She looked a little possessed. The weird thing is she looked absolutely her normal self during the show.