Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^ I'm confused with why you brought up implants if you're not talking about the size? I don't see how "it's obvious she has implants" if you're not referring to size. Most of the times, women don't get them to remain the same cup size.

But either way, Adriana doesn't have them.

^ I'm confused with why you brought up implants if you're not talking about the size? I don't see how "it's obvious she has implants" if you're not referring to size. Most of the times, women don't get them to remain the same cup size.

But either way, Adriana doesn't have them.

While I didn't see all of what Jim wrote, I suspect it's the shape, not the size, that makes him believe they are implants. Whether or not you believe they are, you should still be able to see why someone could think they might be.

Thinking a model's only consideration when it comes to implants would be whether or not she should look like Dolly Parton seems like a profound misunderstanding of the role of cosmetic surgery in multi-million dollar careers based on physical appearance.

There's a rumor that Kendall got Marc Jacobs, so I am pretty sure it is Adriana, Joan, Natasha, Karlie and her based on those pics Katie Grand posted awhile back: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2825358/Kendall-Jenner-Karlie-Kloss-Adriana-Lima-Joan-Smalls-Children-Need-high-fashion-makeover-model-new-charity-T-shirts.html

It's pretty obvious she has gotten implants. She was completely flat at 21 and not even one year later she filled her bikini a lot better out. I doubt you usually can grow them naturally at this age. However, I still think Adriana is one of the most stunning women out there with implants or without.

scene-uk-1999-december-82-1.jpg

Before both of those runways.

details-1998-may-11.jpg

photo-france-1997-decembe-14.jpg

incase you think I am making up these years http://adrianalimafan.net/gallery/photo-france-1997-december/

and she was still a teenager. "completely flat before 21" I don't think so. Even at the vsfs 1999 it was evident to me she didn't have a flat bust.

like I said I think its best not so assume unless confirmed. Even though in Vogue Paris this month  it basically was. But no, if her breast don't as big or perky or identical  in different kind of bra's, bikini's, and in different angles its good enough to assume...

Y'all are so dumb, clearly Adriana has some magical implants that she takes in and out whenever she feels like and she's had them since she was basically a teenager. And they are so magical and awesome that they even get bigger/smaller when Adriana loses/gains weight. No shit, it's a secret type of prosthesis only Adriana has

:doofywave: