Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think models want to be actresses, because modelling has always been about appearence, even they get fed up with that. 

I think Adri is actually much kinder than Ale.

Nah, acting is about the silicon babe really. Unless you're any good. And acting really isn't that hard. Anyone can. It really relies on the media to tout on about you and raise you up. That's scientific fact. Adri was good in The Crazy Ones I give her that, but Ale is more herself which this world needs. Adri is meh. Now that I notice Ale. Between all the dumb interviews Adri's given and then retracts/contradicts herself so embarrassingly I've been turned toward Ale. Even in 2002 Ale said she wanted to act. I think people go after it because acting is more high up even than a top model. Even if the acting is sub par. Adriana is fake nice. Especially nowadays. I liked her when she started. In the 90s to the year 2000. She did lots of high fashion and even smaller, but nice work. She seemed genuine. Then she became really obnoxious staring in 2001, really Brazilian (of course dating Lenny Kravitz through to 2003?) then moved into really white washed in 2010 through the present time and talking a storm and just really I sense insecure, dishonest, unhappy and confused and not too life savvy or knowledgeable as I mentioned. Sorry, but it's my own observations. And it's truthful. If she and Marko were smart, they'd stick it out forever as mother and father, and yes, husband and wife, of their children together because she and Marko made a beautiful family together and it's down to foolishness on both their parts equally for whatever little "bad energy" they're feeling. Anyway, enough from me on this topic. Going, moving over to Ale's thread....

I'm sure she has more brazil-related work than Alessandra or Gisele even in the past few years.

Vogue Brazil doesn't count. Vogue is American by origin, just like Adri is Brazilian by origin no matter how many countries Conde Nast jams into the O in Vogue and no matter if Adri gets rid of her accent, established herself in the U.S.A., ect. Ale has done Colcci for many years and Gisele just did Vivara. Both did Brazil fashion week runways for recent years. The last time Adri did Brazil fashion week was ...2005 for 2006 spring? If I am not forgetting a recent year. I don't even know of the last Brazil campaign she did. Anyway, must go support Ale!

Forum campaign S/S 2012 is the most recent I recall. I know American is the establishment of high fashion, but I just sense people should support work at home in their homeland more than anywhere else especially once you're established you can afford to take smaller jobs for quality. Anyway, Ugly Betty was terrible! I thought The Crazy Ones was an improvement but yes, she is not mean to be an actress, you are right.

Ah, yes I did not recall no one here is capable of independent thought.

Nah, speaking for myself, I don't engage in "debates" with people who:

1. Are obviously baiting/trolling.

2. Have a thesis statement that is a hot mess.

3. Supporting arguements aren't cohesive.

Happy trolling Natu. ;-)

Happy trolling Natu. ;-)

Haha well said. Damn well said, is my independent opinion

Happy trolling Natu. ;-)

Your language is lazy and flippant. I can't expect you to have the capacity to be thoughtful, so too bad.

why would she have to work in her homeland. Don't understand why?

Btw she does charity work in Salvador.

Charity starts at home, honey, including supporting your country's labor, materials, ect. It's time to get real!

Happy trolling Natu. ;-)

Haha well said. Damn well said, is my independent opinion

Your language is lazy and flippant. I can't expect you to have the capacity to be thoughtful, so too bad. Times two.

And for the rest of the Borg, as long as you worship a person you don't know, truly, you have no independent thought. That's not a person who has independent thought and has the will to use it. Nor is that the way you attain intelligence, nor belief, ect. For those who genuinely want to be an individual, know this, and are truly human and unique in their own personal way. You must know yourself and you can't when you're mimicking others and following a star. Au revoir!

Speaks the person who obviously worships Ale... (Not that I have something against her, she's lovely).

I said Ale is the best of the three. I worship no one. I also said I don't go nuts over people - stars - and even she does things that are cringe-worthy, so nope, not at all. The gifs of her are just a teasing reminder for people who flip whenever another model is even mentioned on so and so's thread.