Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think it may be, a lot of models are tweeting/instagramming about it

Really? Somebody was just laughing at her being the only model to post about it smh. I guess that was just a hater lol

Well unless they are kendall jenner and miranda they don't stand a chance. Adriana shared it on her insta account and fb account, where she has the most numbered combination of followers than almost everyone(except kendall and miranda) and she has over 200 comments for hers and nobody else has more than 15 lol

Plus that picture they used for adriana...

I don't think this list is important (like most of these lists), and I felt a little embarrassed for her for even posting it. Why does she care, especially at this point of her career...

But I guess she saw it from her relatives/friends instagram accounts, so she decided to post. If none of the other girls post it on some of their social media, she will win. 

When does the voting end?

I don't think this list is important (like most of these lists), and I felt a little embarrassed for her for even posting it. Why does she care, especially at this point of her career...

But I guess she saw it from her relatives/friends instagram accounts, so she decided to post. If none of the other girls post it on some of their social media, she will win. 

I didn't initially feel embarrassed because nobody looked at it like that, its not a hotness contest I think thats why people would laugh some are mistaking it for a hot contest, its not about hotness they just used hot pictures, and it worked lol. Plus that photo was what her account needed like so many people aren't even aware it existed lol but anyway, I really do think she did that, maybe not even her it may actually have been her team, did that because so many of her fans and stuff were telling people then her relatives, her account was the last to put it up, and she isn't even the only model to draw attention to it so it def doesn't matter anyway. I think models are posting about it as they find out about it, because before adriana so many random fans were telling others to go on there for her. And again I don't think she saw harm in it because its actually not a hotness poll.

We would have saw her asking for people to vote on that ask men every year if that was the case anyway.

I think even if they did post it she may still win, unless its kendall and miranda. Because she put it on her two social media account with the most number of followers and she has more on there than everybody else except for kendall and kerr. Thats almost 11 million people and her fans really want her to win for some reason lol. Thats why they were the ones constantly reposting about the list before adriana knew about it

her cousin said it ends on new years eve.

I didn't initially feel embarrassed because nobody looked at it like that, its not a hotness contest I think thats why people feel embarrassed, its not about hotness they just used hot pictures, and it worked lol. Plus that photo was what her account needed like so many people aren't even aware it existed lol but anyway, I really do think she did that, maybe not even her it may actually have been her team, did that because so many of her fans and stuff were telling people then her relatives, her account was the last to put it up, and she isn't even the only model to draw attention to it so it def doesn't matter anyway. I think models are posting about it as they find out about it, because before adriana so many random fans were telling others to go on there for her. And again I don't think she saw harm in it because its actually not a hotness poll.

We would have saw her asking for people to vote on that ask men every year if that was the case anyway.

I think even if they did post it she may still win, unless its kendall and miranda. Because she put it on her two social media account with the most number of followers and she has more on there than everybody else except for kendall and kerr. Thats 11 million people

her cousin said it ends on new years eve.

Thanks!

I didn't see any other models post it, so I thought it was a little weird for her to do it. It could be that her team posted it, who knows... Whoever did it, I still hope she wins.  ;)

Agree about that pic and that it was needed for her account, which can be boring at times... She either posts her workout pictures or some quotes. I think she would have the most followers if she just posted a little more interesting/sexy pics. This kind of makes me like her even more, because she doesn't need to do that like the other girls, but it also irritates me some times...  :huh:  :rofl:

She is getting better at instagram though, and I hope she continues posting!

Yeah malrose did like claud said and apparently alot of other models too.

I do too. That comment section on hers had me at awe. She really means alot to people and its more than just her looks the reason why they want her to win and like her.

yess that was the real reason I was glad she posted about it because thats one of her best pictures and her fans don't get that much of that on her insta like that, I totally understand about the love/hate with her instagram. I mean atleast for the most part no one could ever say anything bad about her character in regards to her instagram (something alot of people do) but sometimes its like CHILL with the work out pics. And Adriana has alot of potential for strong selfie game. I always say, all the hot selfies and photos of her are on everybody else's accounts BUT hers lol. But her fans love her so much they don't mind. But when they get a hot pic they don't know how to act lol

Marko also shared that link to vote for Adriana on his twitter hm

Hmmmm.....why him?

I have a feeling the're trying to work things out (booo....oops)

I don't like him but hopefully. That would be great

But then again, the best people end up being ok with their exes. Despite them being exes.

Why do people here keep stating and choosing who she should be with or who is good for her or who not, it's her love life, her decision, after all she was with Marko for 5 year, whatever they did that broke them apart she didn't make mistake being with him cause she has two daughters with him and lot of obviously happy memories, she was happy it's all that matters u don't have to love him but everyone should show respect to her decisions even if it's Francisco or Marko or whoever, cause it's none of our business

Marko also shared that link to vote for Adriana on his twitter hm

Hmmmm.....why him?

I have a feeling the're trying to work things out (booo....oops)

They most likely are or were. IMO, It would explain those quotes on IG she's been posting lately. I really think there's something behind it. I understand why they are working it out, if they are, cus lets be honest if Val and Sienna weren't involved papers would have been filed. I want Adriana to do better. Stop with the barely D lister men and get herself a Jason Momoa or someone of a better caliber.