Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Well Baku isn't that far from Ukraine and if the brand has stores in Ukraine maybe she'll do some PR there too. They always have models as judges in that contest so I wouldn't be surprised if Dri goes, i hope she does and wears something nice

Is not the first time, i think Angelina Jolie wore a dress backwards too once. Plus the original design was like a jumpsuit instead of a dress i think, she made it work which is very rare since we all know she's not the best dressed woman out there lol.

But all in all I'm just thrilled she's not dressing like an old lady, she's been doing alright lately, i hope she keeps the good work

No, it was a dress. Nothing was changed. There was another look that looked like it that was pants. (http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2012RTW-AFERRETT/#33) But anyway, I didn't like it at first when I saw Instagram photos, but in most of the pictures it looks amazing on her and in some it just looks really weird with the extra material in the front where the ass was supposed to go. She looked amazing. Seriously, she should hire the make up and hair person to go with her everywhere and whoever tanned her too. It wasn't some ugly Jimmy Coco or Kona orange tan. She was like seriously glowing. And I love how strong her arms and neck look. She just looked like a Greek statue. And everyone in the media was on that shit which is what I think she was going for. And I am sure she knew she wore it backwards and Alberta Ferretti's Twitter RTed it, so they loved it which is all that matters. ANYWAY. Please, please, please, go to the MET gala.

Girl next time you link me to an Anja picture put a warning :no:

Wouldn't be amazing if she gets the Alberta Ferreti campaign? Like Adriana just wears a freaking dress and everyone drops their name :laugh: As for the MET, I just lost all hope already to be honest.