Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Agree! Her hair and makeup was flawless, the dress could of been better (if she wore it the right way...). She looked great at that football event late last year in Brazil. That black dress was amazing on her, so maybe something simple like that would look great. We'll see... I'll just be happy to see her there. :)

I like Melanie, she seems to be quite a skank but she gives us pictures of Adriana often enough for me and ever since they're friends Adriana stopped dressing like an old lady. So go Melanie!

As for her and VS I wouldn't be surprised at all if she ends up working for them eventually, wouldn't be the first time a model gets to VS thanks to a fellow model, at least she has a good body and same can't be said about most of the girls on their rooster right now :ninja:

^I was confused at first too lol but then I saw the other pics of Mel's dye job on her Instagram and said no she didn't out loud. She's probably eating up the "you look like Adriana" comments. Man, what a form of flattery.

^I don't think that matters. It was her first fight, of course she's excited and going to tweet about it, but I don't think she's in Brazil either. The shoot she did yesterday if Madoff posted when it started and finished which I think they did because I know a lot of Madoff peeps and saw pics then it was like a 9+ hour shoot and then right after she went straight to the fight with Michael.